rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Any Rough ETA on Tents or any type of storage Containers, and The Crossbows?,Let the Hunting Begin!:P

Probably the tents will face some rethinking, as what they are just hidden forest lootpiles that mean nobody gives a crap if they die.

• Like 1

Rocket, have you any idea when you and your team will be releasing a build that focuses on player-built structures? Have you reached a decision, yet, about underground building? I've heard that Bohemia's tool has made some advancements in terrain modification.

• Like 1

I hope everything goes smoothly, looks like an awesome patch.

I do think that dead character cleanup should be at least 20 min.

awesome patch  :thumbsup:

PS:  please also lower spawnrate  of canteens...add more empty plastic bottles instead ( more The Road Style )  :)

• Like 1

Please add ability to open cans of food with sawed-off shotgun, I'm thinking 1-7% content of food remaining.

• Like 18

Please add ability to open cans of food with sawed-off shotgun, I'm thinking 1-7% content of food remaining.

Brilliant, but I don't buy the idea of losing all the food due to method of opening. If it was an apolcalypse, and I just spilled half my beans on the floor, I would be licking the floor clean.

• Like 1

hacksaws on shotgun to make saw offs?

• Like 1

Spraypaint!!!!!!

This game is epic! 

Good work dev team!

Very glad to see private hives being put in but how much control will admins get on these? hopefully the same as public because with extended control comes corrupt badmins.

• Like 1

You're not supposed to. You've died - supporting that kind of metagaming negates the impact of permadeath. If you manage to get your gear, consider yourself VERY lucky.

WERD!

• Like 1

Hi.

Sounds great, can't wait.

I wonder if you can use the spray paint as a weapon to temporarily blind people? :lol:

Regards.

Probably the tents will face some rethinking, as what they are just hidden forest lootpiles that mean nobody gives a crap if they die.

we don't need tents, just some rare big backpacks

BP.jpg

• Like 8

what's Berry picking?

edit: im stupid lol

Edited by Odahviing
  • Like 5

With the option to lick it off the walls.

• Like 10

With the option to lick it off the walls.

*walks into a room and sees a player licking the wall*

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*backs out slowly*

• Like 7

I just had to sign up and make my first post to say how good this upcoming patch looks! :) I definitely wasn't expecting to see a new settlement and resource gathering (berry picking being the first step in that) for a while yet.

Hopefully the shotguns won't be spawning in the same locations as the other firearms? A weapon like that should be found in more rural buildings in my opinion. It's a nice touch that you will be able to use a hacksaw to convert a shotgun into a sawn-off shotgun and extra methods of opening cans are always welcome :) I believe I've seen it mentioned that the sawn-off shotgun is a secondary weapon, so that you can carry it inside a backpack for example?

Reduced number of magnums and M4s sounds good to me, Magnums especially have been very easy to come across though I've found. Reducing the number of backpacks spawns could be a bit annoying, I know they can be very easy to find in some locations but other times (especially if it's a busy server) they can be problem. When the improvised backpacks are added though that should give another option though.

Really looking forward to seeing this patch go live. It's one step closer to the idea of proper wilderness survival which is an idea I find very interesting 

• Like 3