rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Wanted to go for release to experimental today (and we nearly did) but Brian correctly identified there were some significant database changes needed to be released with it, and we didn't want to do that late on a Friday. So Monday it is. Nobody supposed to be working this weekend, under strict orders to take a break!

Thanks for the updates! We are very excited!

can we also haz beans now? i mean in game? i'm sick of fish, i miss my beans :(

I sencerely apologise, if this question was answered yet, but is the following aimed at that nasty freezing-teleporting issue that we were having?

Removed scripted server teleporting check as now managed by engine

I'm really concerned about how developers choose to add more items instead of solving huge issues such as character wipes, animation, building and netcode problems. You can always add more items and other content, what we need is a playable game for now.

What kind of savage would paint their Mosin Nagant??

Just thinking of this concerns me trying to sleep tonight..

• Like 1

Tried a server for about 10-20minutes.

Saw loads of dead bodies
Found.. nothing but loads of opened doors
Left and decideed to make food.

• Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death

I was assume this is to affect server performance but it just means to us that people who die far inland cant recover their stuff. If anything atleast make it an hour or 45 minutes and when a person hides the body is just auto deletes. That would be much better than 10 minutes.

I'm really concerned about how developers choose to add more items instead of solving huge issues such as character wipes, animation, building and netcode problems. You can always add more items and other content, what we need is a playable game for now.

Hello there

Different parts of the team do different jobs, so there's folk forging ahead with their predetermined todo list who have little to do with the bugs that you are talking about. Adding items needs to be done regardless and their possible issues worked out by the chaps who deal with that side of things.

Not all skillsets/workloads crossover seamlessly.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 9

Dead character cleanup performed at 10 minutes past death

That's too bad, I really like stumbling upon bodies of other players and wondering how they died. I understand why it might have to be lowered for performance reasons, but I hope bodies will eventually be able to stay longer.

• Like 1

I think it's almost wednesday in Australia now.

Dayum, back to the future shit down there.

Actually we just got the SKS update. The sawn off is actually a worse weapon than the full length as half your shot goes around the guy and you loose some power with the loss in barrel length. Still freaks a newbie out when you point one at him and say you are ready to let off both barrels if they don't go away. The SKS seems to be a slightly less powerful mosin with a rate of fire close to that of a semi M4. Apparently the AK is coming soon.

This is all fiction except the sawn off should work that way but probably wont.

Still not one word to be said about the performance plague of this engine that never gets fixed every single game bohemia releases. 

I wondered why this patch was taking so much longer... Turns out it's because it's the best one yet.

• Like 2

Could we please get some kind of official confirmation that the devs are aware of the desync issue and are working on a fix? This has made the game unplayable for the last week+

• Like 1

I was waiting to read "zombie spawning rate increased" in that long list. It didn't come.

• Like 1

no fix for combat logging and server jumping, but now we can pick berries and paint guns. great!

• Like 3

I was waiting to read "zombie spawning rate increased" in that long list. It didn't come.

they only spawn once on server restart anyway