rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

• Player aim run speed updated, weapon position changed and improved for first person view

I hope this doesn't mean that now will be easier shooting when you are running............ And now we have to see people running and shooting like btf or COD......

Sorry about my english.

In order to go from Experimental back to Stable, all I have to do is go back to "NONE" in the Beta selection in Steam?

Yes and of course wait for the game download the files.

• Like 1

nice update,

but one thing really bothers me:

this makes it almost impossible to retrieve your gear after dying far away from the cost.

also, findig corpses is one of the most important aspects of exploring imho  :(

Yeah this makes me very disappointed. I don't know why we don't leave bodies on the server to rot and decay. After 10 minutes maybe it turns to a dessicated corpse or something, and after 30 minutes it is bones but I would love to see some lasting impression on the game world from dying. I don't understand how you cannot change a player body into another object, just like any other loot pile, that doesn't have any performance impact. Dead bodies should stay for hours, if not days, and attract zombies. I would love to see a place like Balota after a couple of days.

• Like 3

not to sound critical of something I am perhaps misunderstanding, but is there an item called "sawed off recipe" or does this just mean you can saw off the end of a shotgun? Needing a recipe for that doesn't make a lot of sense. 

Edited by Shagohad

Yeah this makes me very disappointed.

I don't know why we don't leave bodies on the server to rot and decay. After 10 minutes maybe it turns to a dessicated corpse or something, and after 30 minutes it is bones but I would love to see some lasting impression on the game world from dying. I don't understand how you cannot change a player body into another object, just like any other loot pile, that doesn't have any performance impact.

Dead bodies should stay for hours, if not days, and attract zombies and cause disease.

I would love to see a place like Balota after a couple of days with dead bodies everywhere!

• Like 1

Why is M4 spawn lowered and magnum ammo is already hard enough to find, no need for reducing spawning of them?! Everything else is fine

Dean Hall, why you dont want the logout timer????

• Like 2

Awesome update!  Looking forward to testing this out!   Thanks Rocket!

brilliant will be good to see what improvements this provides.

Why is M4 spawn lowered and magnum ammo is already hard enough to find, no need for reducing spawning of them?! Everything else is fine

M4 isn't hard to find, ever. The magnum ammo isn't spawning less, it is the magnum gun. It looks like he added boxes of ammunition for the magnum.

• Number of .357 Pythons spawning lowered.

Spraypaint!!!!!!

This game is epic! 

SP.jpg

..i don't know why, i just had too :P

• Like 1

Hicks, if running back to your corpse is metagaming, then what is running back to your fully stocked tent to be re-geared in ~10mins?

A 'new' character would have none of the knowledge of the old character

Edited by zugzug

WOOT! thanks guys, keep up the hard work!. Only thing that I'm sad is not in this patch is combat logging fix =/ it really is a problem. 

• Like 3

Saline doesn't refill full blood? For fuck sake! Pretty soon there is going to be 0 ways to heal in this game without stealing everyone else's blood or waiting 76 hours for your character to be full from eating and drinking -_- 

• Like 1

Well pleased to be seeing this, keep up the good work fellas ;)

You're not supposed to. You've died - supporting that kind of metagaming negates the impact of permadeath. If you manage to get your gear, consider yourself VERY lucky.

Exactly, the zombies probably ate your corpse. 

Now this is a way to make my weekend good.

OK, everyone read carefully and understand that this isn't happening until next week.

Sorry to be redundant but I don't want people getting their panties in a bunch when it doesn't happen this weekend. The devs have clearly stated that this will take place next week. Experimental branch update on Monday and regular branch at the end of next week.

Good, it's a very nice update. If you can do something about optimization, please do it.

What does this mean please? 

• Saw-off shotgun recipe