Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

Make it so that instead dead player bodies get's cleaned that they instead rise up as a zombie.

yes :beans:

so you need kill again for loots :D

make suggest topic for this is pure win ;)

edit also if sniper guy kill player there is jackpot zeds walk around for lucky guys finding :P

and is reduce guys going to loot own body because is walking away someplace who know where is? :huh:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

I do like the decomposing idea where the longer a body lies dead the worse the gear gets, apart from the damage it has taken ofcourse (edit: and finally disappears).

f.e. when you take stuff from a badly decomposed body (been lying there for 3 hours ingame) there's more chance of infections/rotten stuff etc.

Edited by Slartybartfast

Doesn't dead player clean up over time go against painting the long term story of what has happened on the server? At least per restart...

The restarts are only in this early alpha. Normally you have no restarts.

update is happen yet?

I don't see no record for this in steam :huh:

Nice, I hate how long I have to wait for an item to drop on the floor

I have found that if you swap the item your dropping with an item in the vicinity it will instantly change and show on the floor in most cases.

yes :beans:

so you need kill again for loots :D

make suggest topic for this is pure win ;)

edit also if sniper guy kill player there is jackpot zeds walk around for lucky guys finding :P

and is reduce guys going to loot own body because is walking away someplace who know where is? :huh:

I'm pretty sure there are several topics on this subject already. 

Didnt quite understand the inventory fix yet, does this mean items will not take up to a felt minute to appear when dropped?

I just registered to put out  one message !

THIS IS IMPORTANT !!

I know u cant agree but plz promise us ,  in private  you are ignoring the brats !

DEVS!!

Don't be afraid, 

Don't  listen to any suggestions form this forum thread  !

If you really need the feedback still , which i very much doubt , then plz make a focus group &  invite some players to it.

This big BS i read here makes me foam at the mouth really 

i DON'T WANT A CHOICE OF HP BEANS VS HEINZ! 

We want a challenging game 

and NO we do not want spawns up North !

This is DAYZ 

you run or play COD ...OK ?

So plz kids keep your lovely suggestions to yourself 

all of em are rubbish !

Devs !

You rox:)

This Apha could not be better !!! Just keep it up and PLZ ignore the stupid suggestions !

Edited by OldDude
  • Like 2

So plz kids keep your lovely suggestions to yourself 

all of em are rubbish !

Wooha, soo much of greatness in your post, love the COD comparsion. (Not my real thought) ;)

But if i ever hear you complain about bad fps/performance issuses i'll find you and stick your post up your uterus. Nah sorry, that sounds kinda rude, just want to point out that not all suggestions are for a "make the game easier plZZZz".

And what i really want to know, how is making spawning upper north /far north-east / far north-west / midlands making the game easier? Its not like someone asked for a spawn on NWAF, or are you a coast-scanning-bambi-hunter?

I like the idea of a more spread out playerbase in chernarus... but thats just imho.

Edited by HardstylerSL

Server: Player location rubberbanding

I'm guessing this means other players sliding around? Like if they stop moving they continue moving for another second or so on other people's screen before sliding to their actual position, or how if a person runs into a wall he basically goes through the wall on other people's screen.

The Player location rubberbanding just means if you run for a good amount of time (esp. with fists up sprinting) and you'll get teleported back to your starting position. Could tp you back for more then 10 minutes of running.

So glad they fixed it, cause it was a pain in the ass. ;)

But it doens't fix the glithing corpses / sliding etc. i guess. Hope to see 133933 experimental servers up soon to test this things out. :)

Edited by HardstylerSL

I'm guessing this means other players sliding around? Like if they stop moving they continue moving for another second or so on other people's screen before sliding to their actual position, or how if a person runs into a wall he basically goes through the wall on other people's screen.

Guess again i'm afraid..

I'm quoting this guy as he explains it well and it saves me typing it  :P

Rubberbanding, as I understand it, is where you run for a while - then get teleported back.

It can be as small as a couple of steps - or as much as an entire ten minute run... Which happened to me four times today.

Also what HardstylerSL said ^  ^_^
Edited by Reef_UK

Guess again i'm afraid..

I'm quoting this guy as he explains it well and it saves me typing it  :P

Also what HardstylerSL said ^  ^_^

Oh, never experienced that in almost 70 hours playtime. Hope they fix the constant desync (players sliding and running into walls) soon though.

Rubberbanding isn't fixed unfortunately.

Just got tp'ed back after a ~7m run and then I was unable to move or do anything else.

That would be because the patch isn't deployed yet.

That means, you don't have it yet.

The word "pending" indicates that fact.

Just got tp'ed back after a ~7m run and then I was unable to move or do anything else.

Well, the patch is pending and not live yet, or did you test it on an experimental server? If so, nice they are up. Gotta test it out by myself. ;)

Guess what! It's because the patch isnt up yet....

Pending Update Rev. 0.30.113933 Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 1

update is happen yet?

I don't see no record for this in steam :huh:

Pending = not rolling

Rolling = comming to steam/servers

THINK before POST,

this forum gets unbareable

• Like 4

Oh yes, fix of rubberbanding was much needed.

Also, is it bug when you run against lets say fence, on your screen you see yourself blocked by the fence, but other players see you move like 5 metres and then porting back to said fence?

And I saw a vid, where player was running againts the wall and other player gave him a push and he warped through that wall.

There is some funny sh*t with players pushing players into the walls etc.

thank god item delay on ground was annoying but that's part of alpha so understandable, keep up the good work we appreciate what you guys do!

• Like 1