Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

Even F2P got better update schedule...

I'm sorry but how long ago was the last update (not the experimental)?

Oh yes, now i remember. 2 F*CKING DAYS AGO. Stop complaining about update frequency cause it ain't speeding sh*t up and all it is doing is making people pissed. For all it's worth BIS could choose to only update the game once a month, but they don't, because they are awesome motherf*ckers who have to deal with sh*t like this spamming their forums, reddit and twitter. Just because you gave 'em $30 dollars doesn't mean they have to do things any faster.

/rant

• Like 9

.0.0113977 is on steam now , what is new ? 

I guess it's just an attempt at fixing rubberbanding/lag issues.

Anyway, keep the good work Dev but please, dont argue thats an Alpha to bring us your untested patch that bring more problem than before...

That is why we are even playing the game now. 

• Like 1

my upload is so high after this patch and so i am falling through walls etc.

+1 word!! pls fix it.. by this high upload, i have pings about 200-300.

Barely had rubber banding before but now I do get it. Items are also slower to interact with now.

0.30.114008 they keep going. Thx alot and go ahead.[servername DE-02 experimental]

Edited by MagnuZ

.0.0113977 is on steam now , what is new ? 

Well I think they finally fixed rubber ! After this patch i don't feel any rubberband or desync. Before that i died so many times only of that :(. Possible respawns are abit more variated then before.

• Like 1

0.30.114008:

i notice lag. when putting items on the ground they sometimes appear only about 25 to 35s later. never happend before to me. have low ping and  no desynch as well.

Edited by joe_mcentire

Well I think they finally fixed rubber ! After this patch i don't feel any rubberband or desync. Before that i died so many times only of that :(. Possible respawns are abit more variated then before.

0.30.114008:

i notice lag. when putting items on the ground they sometimes appear only about 25 to 35s later. never happend before to me. have low ping and  no desynch as well.

114008 is not live yet. Nothing has changed

Servers are still running version 0.30.113953

Edited by MannyC

Well I think they finally fixed rubber ! After this patch i don't feel any rubberband or desync.

Opposite for me actually, had no rubberbanding issues before, now rubberbanding all over the place. Weird.

114008 is not live yet. Nothing has changed

Servers are still running version 0.30.113953

experimental/test server

The Body clean up timer needs to be a bit longer.   Last night a friend and I where in the house across the street from the grocery store in cherno.  Both next to a table in the front room in the corner.  when we crouched down it pushed us through the wall killing us instantly by falling to the ground below.  Both of us spawned east of elecktro and neither made it before out corpse despawned running at full sprint strait there.   I can verify  this as another friend stood watch over the corpses and the both poofed before we even made the cherno city limits.

114008 = Easylie best patch this far. About 1 hour on experimental running it:

• No rubberbanding nor micro-lags/desyncs
  • Didnt notice any random noises (zombies/sodas getting opened)
  • Better collision (?) at least it feels like, playing on a 1st only server and not getting stuck on any corner. Maybe cause of no lag?

Love it, game is play/testable right now again. :)

• Like 1

Does this mean that items will stop disappearing when I drop them? Hate having to wait for that medkit to come back before I can take my stuff out of it! lol!

If you want to access your med kit or any other storage container, put it in your hand rather than putting it on the ground to access it. Even after this fix, it's the safer way of accessing it.

114008 = Easylie best patch this far. About 1 hour on experimental running it:

• No rubberbanding nor micro-lags/desyncs
  • Didnt notice any random noises (zombies/sodas getting opened)
  • Better collision (?) at least it feels like, playing on a 1st only server and not getting stuck on any corner. Maybe cause of no lag?

Love it, game is play/testable right now again. :)

This ^^ played for just under an hour with no problems, it's very playable, good work guys =)

Edited by vandal gab

I was just playing the Mod again after playing the SA Alpha and I cant believe how much smoother everything is and how cool it is to be able to enter all the buildings. Also the SA is LEAPS AND BOUNDS smoother in EVERY way... The Team has done amazing things and accomplished so much more than most people even realize because either they never played the mod and or know NOTHING about programming. I just wanted to thank the DEV team and give them props for all their awesome work!! I am all kinds of excited to see where they go with this game with the endless possabilities. Educate yourselves before you go on rants and complain about something you know nothing about, idc how long you ppl have been playing games or whatever that doesnt give you any idea of what goes into Creating them.

Nice little update! i like that other player corpses will stay on the ground for awhile now :P