Is it worth buying Dayz standalone yet? [With Developer responses]
603 posts in this topic
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now
Need help in DayZ? Have questions and are unsure who to ask? Bleeding out in game, and you need assistance ASAP?
This page will be dedicated to helping new players, or any players in need of assistance.
If you are in need of help, or are willing to help please list your name below with what you are willing to do. Your name will then be added to the list below, of those available to help others.
List all info you are willing to give: Name, age, region location and what are you available to do for others?
Also list if you can assist in other languages please. If you are willing to have your name linked to your Steam account, PM me or add it in as a link yourself.
- Willing to help online: you will help answer peoples questions and are willing to talk them through things, but not in game.
- Willing to help in-game: you will help players in game, in whatever fashion they may need. You may add things to this like: not for trades, only for healing, etc..
- Standalone or the mod? Both, or any restrictions on what you can offer help on?
P.A.T. : *each name listed below is a link. Simply click on the name, and send them a PM!
1. Baty Alquawen - Teleport Manager - Able to teleport players who are stuck in stones or buildings. Just send her a PM. :)
2. sausagekingofchicago - In game: Standalone, public hive US & EU servers if possible.
3. emuthreat - In-game and Online, public or private. Can provide hunting and fishing/crafting assistance, medical assistance, vehicle recovery, and finding lost players.
4. Old Man River - In-game. Always have plenty of food and medical supplies along with vehicle access. Have characters on public (both hives) and some private servers as well. Often centrally located on the map.
5. StayGold - 20 years old - USA - Willing to help Online and In-game. I'll be able to help players navigate throughout Chernarus and to answer questions. English only (direct and/or microphone chat).
6. Irish. - 39 years old - USA - Willing to help out Online or In game: Standalone or the mods (No A3 mods, my Arma 3 game is not working right now due to bugs).
7. Plasma - Can help out with whatever.
8. Valdark - Bobby - 38 years old - Willing to help answer questions online here or on reddit u/Valdark2 ..Also willing to help in game when I'm on which is mostly 10pm-4am CST Monday-Thursday though I'm sometimes available during the day as well.
9. Sqeezorz - Willing to help in game or online: GERMAN LANGUAGE PREFERRED - CEST PM hours - (Also some English - simple and not complex, I can also cover CZ / PL / SLO and some French.)
10. skullduggery86 - Avaiable to help out on Public hives in game and out of game anywhere from 10 A.M. EST to 12 PM EST all week every week.
11. GaryWalnuts - Willing to help with: new players, navigation, lost players, medical, food ,water, making fires, etc.. and usually has a spare raincoat with him. ;)
12. Red_Ensign - 51 years old - Canada - Willing to help in-game with infections and sickness, and some basic equipment. Usually on public 3rd person servers.
13. IMT - Willing to help both in-game and out-game, with pretty much anything. Questions, medical help, acquiring food, hunting, survival, basically anything.
14. WOLFGEIST - Online - Available to answer questions regarding to dayz.
15. atomquark - Online or in-game. Standalone, public, and private US_EU. I can help with just about anything.
Hello we are the Flying Russian Medics.
We can provide you medical supply's anywhere as fast as possible.
Here is a list of what we can provide you right now.
- We are currently : OFFLINE
- Blood bags
- Morphine Auto-Injections
- Epi pen
*If there's a red text or strike through it, It means that we don't have it ATM
Add us on skype to get in contact with us.
Some information down below.
! When the "We are currently" Says Online then the thread will be updated when we find new supplies, Or run out of them.
------ We will try to:
Help you ASAP.
Help you in a friendly way.
Help you on the server of your choice.
We would also appreciate it if you would give us some feedback :)
(And we aren't Russian btw)