treirk

Sometimes my character doesn't save and I come back as a freshspawn!

me and a group of 4 just bounced to a new server and lost and reset. Every rejoin we get respawned again. Just letting the world know.

Nothing's been wiped globally. I've gotten majorly geared up twice and it's done it. My guess is that servers lag (which is why I left the two) and they aren't able to save before you exit. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Edited by TracksuitHitman

Happened to me as well.  It's some glitch.  They'll hopefully get it fixed soon.

Every time you relog it clears the character and respawns you, no point in doing anything until it's fixed.

Every time you relog it clears the character and respawns you, no point in doing anything until it's fixed.

And that is completely wrong, just so you know.

Yeah same thing just happend to me and my friend, we spent about 3 hours gearing up then BAM no gear when we changed to the next server, and it just happend to me again now WTF

What do you play games for? A living? No.

Call me crazy but I think I might hop on and see if I get reset. I'm not one for suicide, but my character has lived too long and has everything.

In any Alpha especially an early Alpha, one has to be expected to lose gear due to bugs, DB wipes or whatever. It's just the nature of the beast and you MUST NOT get attached to your gear this early in the piece or at all if you can manage it.

It definitely wouldn't hurt to post up in the Feedback Tracker and upvote the issue.

No not the case, game is just buggy as shit.

I have not been able to get my character to save past roughly 5-6 re log ins. (throughout the day)

I love your last sentence..."this is complete bullshit"

while im with you there once it happens with blind rage, you have to remember its early alpha...

we all want a perfect product, well that is impossible in alpha. But be happy after the holidays when patches start rolling in daily/weekly

I would like someone to slap rocket in the face and say dude, of all the shit you could have patched before the holidays...im pretty sure gear getting whiped was probably the best thing to fix...

Just today, finally had some decent play time. Found a great server, never strayed away from it.

Made my way to balota on server reset, found endgame gear. was pretty fun, had enough food/drink to venture up north.

made it past the NWA and to the edge of the map N and W, rolling valleys, desolate areas, no life, no towns, was bliss.

watched a movie, came back and my character wiped...fuuuk

this really ruins it for me, and im sure others...i give up on the game and dont play for a day or so...not a big deal though.

God i still have characters fully kitted out in vanilla dayz and overwatch

Edited by deebz1234

Happened to me about 1000 times since beggining of alpha. But now its starting to tell me.. We were unable to load character. Character has been reset... Contacting Admin.. in Red then I lose everything.. Every time. PLEASE FIX!!!

Its not that im attached to gear, Its just annoying. I clearly am aware that this is alpha. But its also extremely pointless to play right now because if you get gear and log off to go somewhere and you come back and want to play your shit gets wiped

Try to remain in the same server, or at least the same host (i.e. gamerservers, vilayer, MPGS, etc)

I too am feeling the frusteration, however I dont understand why so many people feel the need to make new threads about this?

there is about 5 different threads on the first half of the general page...i vented in a few of them and got the required information. or the search function works well too