SmashT

October Round-up: #DayZDaily

Its all true, some bloke in the pub told me, sold me some beans too

Was that the Guy with the Talking Donkey ?

Is it just me or does the guy with the gas mask have a revolver holster under his arm?

Is it just me or does the guy with the gas mask have a revolver holster under his arm?

I don't see it, I think it's just his sweaty pits.

Different kinds of holsters would be a great addition though.

I don't see it, I think it's just his sweaty pits.

Different kinds of holsters would be a great addition though.

You don't see it? It's pretty big and protrusive.

I'm sure his pits are also pretty sweaty as well though.

It's pretty much resting above his hip, weird place for a holster.

But maybe its so his salty armpit sweat doesn't rust his nice piece.

Ugh, for Heaven's sake, just look at the mess Vindicator has created by "sharing" his "opinion" with this forum.

Time for mods to cleanup.

25th October
  • Excellent day, great progress made, high morale after our multiplayer internal test. #DayZDaily

iTZLtSn.jpg

it's damn hard to get past how good these graphics are looking, gunna be fucking sweet when we get to play

• Like 2

it's damn hard to get past how good these graphics are looking, gunna be fucking sweet when we get to play

Seriously, Graphics are not even that important. the rest of the game means more!

I truly hope it can live up to the hype!

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 1

October round-up

A collection of the most interesting/newsworthy posts by Rocket and other devs this month all in once place. I'll update the post as I find them.

25th October

• Excellent day, great progress made, high morale after our multiplayer internal test. #DayZDaily

iTZLtSn.jpg

Yeah, that looks like something canceled to me.  Or maybe its a hidden message, 'Stop, Hammer time.'  As in stop working and hit all the hard drives with a hammer, we're canceling.  Or maybe it's a message, 'Stop all the talk of cancellation or I'll hit you with a hammer thrown from my Kerbal Space Station!'

Seriously people, your looking at some obscure bit of information that's automatically generated by a 3rd party and ultimately means nothing.  Lettuce all calm the fuck down and do something else in between hitting F5.

Several posts should be cut from this topic and chopped up into a nice salad for Orlok...oh Na Akua, its happening again!  ITS THE LOBSTERS ALL OVER!  RUN FOR THE HILLS!

• Like 1

Yeah, that looks like something canceled to me.  Or maybe its a hidden message, 'Stop, Hammer time.'  As in stop working and hit all the hard drives with a hammer, we're canceling.  Or maybe it's a message, 'Stop all the talk of cancellation or I'll hit you with a hammer thrown from my Kerbal Space Station!'

Seriously people, your looking at some obscure bit of information that's automatically generated by a 3rd party and ultimately means nothing.  Lettuce all calm the fuck down and do something else in between hitting F5.

Several posts should be cut from this topic and chopped up into a nice salad for Orlok...oh Na Akua, its happening again!  ITS THE LOBSTERS ALL OVER!  RUN FOR THE HILLS!

And your post is better? it contains the same type of crap as all others including me are posting :)

Edited by Zanders
  • Like 1

Why are you doing thish, sir? Why are you fucking Carry, sir? Why do you have to win the argument, why do you have to be right?

I haven't done nothing, sir.

Seriously, Graphics are not even that important. the rest of the game means more!

I truly hope it can live up to the hype!

indeed the rest of the game means more, but i cannot possibly comment on current content - i can however comment on said graphics having seen these screenshots with mine eyes :) i don't usually hold graphics too close to my heart, fuck - my favourite game is probably megaman II for NES heh, but when graphics are like this? well, i'll let the kitten in the below image explain it;

so_beautiful.jpg

Matt Lightfoot on Twitter:

Today is going to be a good productive Friday, I can feel it in my bones 

Matt Lightfoot on Twitter:

Today is going to be a good productive Friday, I can feel it in my bones 

He'll go to the gym? LOL :)

He'll go to the gym? LOL :)

Quite the opposite, he's going to try and beat his Tiramusu eating record, Dean challenged him to eat four last time. http://twitpic.com/dfqeh4

• Like 2

at least they are not doing Pilsener Urquell and Budweiser challenges......

Don't tempt them. Soon they'll be getting Dean drunk on methanol and we'll have ourselves a methanol poisoning which makes Dean incapable of continuing the game project due to blindness.

Sad to hear the game has been Cancelled was looking forward to it . Ban me now Mods nothing to see here anymore :thumbsup:

With pleasure

• Like 2

Looks like ARMA 2 with higher quality player models to me...

• Like 2

Looks like ARMA 2 with higher quality player models to me...

then look harder

• Like 1

You've obviously never waited for anything in your life.

Sure I did, for the SA ofcourse!