SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

Finally! Let's hope they come home safe and get to be with their families, and that they don't suffer more hardships.

This makes me happy!

I am glad they have been released and this should never have escalated further than it did. I hope they are doing well and the rediculous charges are dropped and they are returned home soon!

However does the Greek government have a sence of humour. They were released after 128 days, it's like another sequal to 28 days later.

Absolutely brilliant :D This is truly great news. Glad that Ivan and Martin can now finally be re-united with friends and loved-ones. A shame the Greek officials didn't release them on bail before christmas... Oh well better late than never!

Επιτέλους (=At last)

Good to see this great cock up (on both ends) clearing up slowliy :)

Edited by Zarniwoop

Forum mods: Instead of deleting the other posts about this (tried replying in General and Current Events only to have it deleted out from under me twice), how about locking them with a link to this topic?

How about you use the Search Function, no Topics have been deleted, I believe one was merged, one is locked and you have not made a post in any of the Topics.

There are five active Topics + this one.

Check your facts before pointing your finger at the Forum Staff.

• Like 1

Thank god, can't imagine what they've been though.

Can't imagine that the Greek courts would release two spies on a 5000 euro bail if the case had any merits.

The actual research for Arma 3 took place in 2010.

Ivan and Martin were on private vacation together to visit the beautiful island they have been working on for such a long time. :)

Fair enough.

• Like 1

Well it's still 5000€ bail so let's see what happens. I hope it turns out that Greece will pay them for that stupid nonsense suffering :D

Επιτέλους (=At last)

Good to see this great cock up (on both ends) clearing up slowliy :)

Aς πιούμε στην υγειά τους ! :P

Finally. This thing brought up alot of confusion. Hope they get safe back to their family and their beloved ones.

Edited by meik0
  • Like 2

Very Good News!

and now.....RUN, RUN, RUN don´t care about the 5000€ and get out of this Stupid land as fast as you can!

Excellent news indeed, and about bloody time too.

Here's hoping that Ivan & Martin are back with their families soon.

Yes! FREEDOM! We came out on top and we won. I'm so happy for these guys. :DDDDD

Nobody has "won" yet. A step forwards, but there'll be a way to go yet.

L

All my love to them and their familys. I hope they take a well deserved break and this is the best news I have heard this year.

Now you lot change your bloody Signatures.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I never thought that I would be pleased to know about the release of two unknown guys... but this is different. Cheers to them and I hope that they enjoy their freedom at 100%

About time, should have been released months ago.

Wish them luck.