SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

Outstanding news,prayers goes out to Ivan & Martin and their families. I hope their charges and dismissed.

God bless them and their families. I bet they're are freaking happy. Welcome home guys. We missed you.

Great news. Now the trial needs to be dismissed. It's pretty sad when the prime ministers need to get involved just to get them out on bail.

About damn time.

I totally agree.

I hope they get back home soon, to see their families and friends.

Congratulations guys!!

Great news, congrats. Hope it won't take them too long to recover.

They aren't free, they've been released on bail, but this is great news. At least they can be with their family and friends again while they wait for their trial.

Nope. Well, don't want to jinx this, let's just say that as soon as they're back to CZ they are as good as free (espionage=political crime, no extradition...)

Yes! Ivan and martin are free let them get home to there family's for all those supporters like me we made them come home :)

Well-done everyone who helped raise awareness, and a special thanks to those who contacted the governments involved. Beans for all.

Great news for all of you that know and love them. Hope it is a quick return to normalcy for them, their families, and friends.

Now get them out of Greece as fucking fast as possible.

I mean seriously Greece...WTF!

Nice one, freedom at last, so glad, and happy new year to both. 2013 is now offically ROCKING!