griffinz

DayZ Standalone Discussion

same. I wanna buy Arma II since its $15 right now but knowing my luck the SA would come out the next day. Im just waiting to hear if it gets pushed back because if they keep this silence it seems to me like they're doing what some people said already by maximizing arma II profits and that SA will be out right after the holiday sales.

Buy ARMA2 now! So with "your luck" we can all have SA released. :) I'll Paypal you $15.00 if the SA comes out because of your "luck" by buying ARMA2. lol. Seriously.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 1

Buy ARMA2 now! So with "your luck" we can all have SA released. :) I'll Paypal you $15.00 if the SA comes out because of your "luck" by buying ARMA2. lol. Seriously.

I will as well lol

(offer expires jan 4 2013)

Edited by WooTs
  • Like 1

oh god, now the "if the game never comes out, I'll still be happy" shit starts :rolleyes:

348oztw.jpg

• Like 2

Hello there

well, I'd recommend A2CO, but I'm a fan regardless of dayz. Don't forget there's alot to A2 other than dayz.

Try out A2Free first to see if you like the play style,

The SA will take a different route to the mod so if one can afford it then try to get em both IMHO.

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
A2Fee?

Wow, Dallas posted a meme. Thats a DayZ first right there!

I can only assume that this is a sign from the gods and that the SA will be released by the end of January.

the steam sale for arma 2 might have somthing to do with release plans..

ends jan 5th

UGH I JUST CANT FREAKING WAIT imma about to buy the game so i can play the mod then get SA when it comes out. I hear Arma 2 is pretty good tho

I bought CO a month ago for dayz, payed the full 30 WHOPPING dollars for it too. Don't regret that one bit.

I really don't care when the sa comes out, as I'm having a ton of fun with the mod. When it does come out, ill do my best to be there opening day.

I just don't want to buy Arma 2 right now and SA comes tomorrow, We don't have any updates, Rocket didn't say that SA will come 2013... Just my opinion!

lol how quickly would it have to come out for me to get the $15? just the next day?

If you buy Arma 2 that is needed for the mod and the game comes out before January 5th, I'll send you $15.00 USD via Paypal. :)

Pardon me if this is answered somewhere or is simply a stupid question, but I haven't been on these forums since August and don't actually play DayZ...buuuut....

Will DayZ SA have singleplayer or is this unknown? (I don't have a choice currently, no multiplayer for me with fail ISP)

EDIT: "Q: I have to ask: Will there be a single player option with Day Z standalone? If so, will there be roving NPCs that function on a need->get kind of mentality to prevent them from starving to death?

A: Probably. But I am unlikely to work on that. Later once this is successful we might get a team to do that or we will open it up to the community."

Just found that, so nevermind. ;)

Edited by Diggydug

Wow, Rocket seems to be in a tough spot. I understand this. I understand his psychological situation, haha. It seems very difficult being a developer.

People expect things, people just want information.

I hope he gets better and if he just needs a break from everything, it's alright. :)

today me and my group of friends were flying around in 3 helicopters just chilling, helis full of gear and we were having fun just picking up people from the coast, shooting at bandits etc.

All of a sudden we all get forcebly ejected one by one out of the helicopter. As we are falling like flies we hear a hacker just cackling over direct chat as we die.

We end up dying and are not able to recover any of the gear we had and lose helis that we spent hours fixing.

This is the single only reason I want the SA to come out, tired of dying all of a sudden and knowing that someone unfairly cheated and robbed us of the time we spent on that specific character.

Edited by BxAnesthetic
  • Like 3

today me and my group of friends were flying around in 3 helicopters just chilling, helis full of gear and we were having fun just picking up people from the coast, shooting at bandits etc.

All of a sudden we all get forcebly ejected one by one out of the helicopter. As we are falling like flies we hear a hacker just cackling over direct chat as we die.

We end up dying and are not able to recover any of the gear we had and lose helis that we spent hours fixing.

This is the single only reason I want the SA to come out, tired of dying all of a sudden and knowing that someone unfairly cheated and robbed us of the time we spent on that specific character.

Yeah, cheating is out of the control.

Me and my friend were playing on Panthera map. We were approaching one city on desert side of the map, there were no zombies nor some one behind us. Suddenly all players on the server got knocked out with that log glass watch. Admin restarted the server, we were still knocked out. Suddenly some walked up on me, and killed my friend and took his m107 and Coyoty backpack. He didn't kill me nor took anything from me .... I had nothing good.

Is this new way of cheating? Knock out all players then kill them while unconscious and take their valuable things? Or maybe it was just coincident? I don't think so as I don't believe on coincident! Hax everywhere ......

It indeed is, but we're deviating.

In any case, we can't fix human nature.

There's no way to fix everything. If not hackers, some admins will come to ruin the day.

As for the SA, I'm waiting on it anxiously.

In the meantime, there's Taviana and Namalsk just went into high gear recently so I have to play that again.

Me and my friend were playing on Panthera map. We were approaching one city on desert side of the map, there were no zombies nor some one behind us. Suddenly all players on the server got knocked out with that log glass watch. Admin restarted the server, we were still knocked out. Suddenly some walked up on me, and killed my friend and took his m107 and Coyoty backpack. He didn't kill me nor took anything from me .... I had nothing good.

Is this new way of cheating? Knock out all players then kill them while unconscious and take their valuable things? Or maybe it was just coincident? I don't think so as I don't believe on coincident! Hax everywhere ......

This happened to a private hive I play on last week. Super annoying. I was knocked out for SEVENTEEN minutes lol. From side chat, it sounded like some were out even longer.

Didn't sound like anyone got killed, so not the end of the world. Also only the second hacker I've seen in the month I've been playing.

Im really wondering, If the SA won't come out on Steam at instance, will you guys have alot of payment options? Because "creditcards" isn't a real populair payment method in western-europe. well, Atleast in the Benelux it isn't.