griffinz

DayZ Standalone Discussion

There will almost certainly be some sort of DayZ mod for Arma3, complete with all of the issues that has plagued this one since it started. It'll be fun too I'm sure, but still a mod.

Instead, and you will still have to pay what £30-40 for ARMA III then wait for a mod to be created, I'll take SA thanks ;)

• Like 1

I'll be honest in saying, I'll be getting Arma III because of the DayZ mod introduced me to a wonderful little game called Arma II. Anyone up for some Takistan Life? :D

• Like 4

I'm getting both DayZ Standalone and ArmA III. Played Operation Flashpoint few years ago and was hooked instantly... Bohemia rocks

• Like 2

There will almost certainly be some sort of DayZ mod for Arma3, complete with all of the issues that has plagued this one since it started. It'll be fun too I'm sure, but still a mod.

Fraggle, you don't remember that territhread that we last covered on this subject? how could you bring it up again? :)

L

Oh dear God. Please forget everything I just said and feel free to delete my post. That thread crippled my mojo for days.

• Like 1

Oh dear God. Please forget everything I just said and feel free to delete my post. That thread crippled my mojo for days.

>mojo

^^Your name makes me wonder why you even care when the SA is coming out?

• Like 3

I put DayZ down months ago and have decided to wait patiently and positively for the standalone.

Yes, I only returned to the forum to follow-up on the December deadline, but NO Rocket or DayZ dev still doesn't owe me anything.

In fact, if I never play another form of DayZ again I can still say that DayZ was a unique and thrilling gaming experience.

Keep up the good work!

I'ma go buy me a stupid tshirt!

• Like 2

I put DayZ down months ago and have decided to wait patiently and positively for the standalone.

Yes, I only returned to the forum to follow-up on the December deadline, but NO Rocket or DayZ dev still doesn't owe me anything.

In fact, if I never play another form of DayZ again I can still say that DayZ was a unique and thrilling gaming experience.

Keep up the good work!

I'ma go buy me a stupid tshirt!

My feelings exactly. Even if I never played DayZ again I will look back at this mod as something extremely fun and original. I did recently start playing again and the recent additions through the community patches has been great, plus I had never tried Namalsk and that map was worth coming back for. The one thing that drove me insane was I forgot how to fight DayZ zombies effectively to the point that I actually died to them on my first trip back in an embarrassingly short amount of time. I remember way back when I thought the date would be pushed like most games, looks like it has been pushed and that only confirms my suspicion that Rocket is indeed human.

All we can do is pretty much sit ducks and play some DayZ mod untill the SA comes out. I dont see the point of argueing when you have the mod itself at the moment.

All we can do is pretty much sit ducks and play some DayZ mod untill the SA comes out. I dont see the point of argueing when you have the mod itself at the moment.

Yeah, the Namalsk helps us to remain ducky... ;)

Still waiting as well for some kind of release date lol. I only check the forums at work though.

I too will be buying Arma III and the SA and will install any "DayZ" like mods for AIII. :)

oh god, now the "if the game never comes out, I'll still be happy" shit starts :rolleyes:

Why the people are so pessimistic? The game will come and why not right now, or tomorrow, or next week, or nexth year? Just do not say: It'll never come or I can wait forever...

I played only a few hours day z but ive seen many many videos on youtube.My experiences so far with the game are not so good as the mod is too buggy for my taste. Apart from that the concept and features of the game are ideal for me. As you can imagine i cant wait for the standalone version and 2 of my friends wait anxiously for the release although they never played the mod!

I have a question so please can you confirmed the Dayz come out this year In 2012 on the end of the December ???? thanks. Please reply.

i dont think alot will change since today or something in few months. we all know that the game gonna have alot of bugs still. so idk why not release it @ holidays seriously. not holidays are almost done and most of people not gonna have time to play when college start.

I just don't know if it's worth buying Arma II at this point.

If you have the extra flow, I say you buy it and install DayZ Mod. By the looks of it, the SA is not releasing this year. I suspect first qtr of 2013. This is MY opinion.

I just don't know if it's worth buying Arma II at this point.

same. I wanna buy Arma II since its $15 right now but knowing my luck the SA would come out the next day. Im just waiting to hear if it gets pushed back because if they keep this silence it seems to me like they're doing what some people said already by maximizing arma II profits and that SA will be out right after the holiday sales.