rocket

Build 1.7.3 Rolling Update

Seriously the best patch notes yet. Execpt you should be able to eat or drink or heal in a vehicle. Very unrealistic, you could definately do that IRL. Please, please, PLEASE consider making it so that you can eat or drink or heal while in a vehicle.

• Like 2

what a great forum... you ask something and nobody is answering your question.

one last time.. why i cant choose female anymore when i join a server? i dont want to play as male.

You are not going to get an answer in this thread. This is one of those release threads that will likelyhave 400 responses by the weekend.

I don't have an answer for you, but you should create your own new topic in the Troubleshooting forum.

I doubt you will get a developer answer, but you might hear from others with tips.

If I die, I'll let you know if I can choose Female. Not that I would though - because I bet the outfits bugs are still there, and the gasping when zombies are close was too much to bear.

With the combat update.expect threads of complain....ty all dev and community for their hard work.Guess I will not be buying standalone with this update :) lol

Edited by Subzero0

if i don't pat myself on the back from time to time, how will i notice all the knives that have been stabbed in there?

It is this awkward moment knwon to us, admins. You have one official account, and when people want to nominate you or reward (add you to contribute in this case), you have to post it yourself. And looks like it is a reward you've given to yourself. Strange that someone like downlinx is bothered by it at all :)

I dont get it neighter, why are people complaining about tasks done in the vehicle???

I have yet never needed to do such thing and have done fine... its same bitching like about the debug monitor, get used to it.

So if this update is now live, which it seems to be according to DayZ commander, why oh why does the download page on THIS site, still link to 1.7.2.6?????

• Like 1

So if this update is now live, which it seems to be according to DayZ commander, why oh why does the download page on THIS site, still link to 1.7.2.6?????

The mirrors, torrent, DayZCommander and SixLauncher are all on 1.7.3, maybe they haven't gotten around to updating the text?

Edited by smasht_AU

Number One Priority is fixing the graphics glitches. I couldn't care less about any other bug fixes.

sweet update!

A shame that the combat mode has changed from killing the disconnecter and leaving a body though..

means people will still ctrl+alt+del out or whatever :/

• Like 1

Great!!! I got (against my better judgement and an utter WASTE of $40) Warz just to get my zed fix while the mod was left "unattended" (no offense meant by this, you guyz have been busy); well needless to say I have been left STARVING, glad I can go back to playing a survival game that is actually worth my time....

can't wait for the standalone... really I CANT FRICKIN wait!!

Amen to that. warZ is just broken and a waste of money.. cant wait for the dayZ standalone so we can play a beaautiful zombie game. until than the mod will do the job just fine :)

what a great forum... you ask something and nobody is answering your question.

one last time.. why i cant choose female anymore when i join a server? i dont want to play as male.

Obviously im not fully aware of the true reasoning, but i would guess its because you cant use any clothing with a female, and until its fixed they got removed? but i havent tried myself so it could either be a server thing or a small bug thats preventing it

PS:

Rocket, you have my purchase the day pre-orders are available my good sir :) hope to see em soon! keep up the outstanding work

Edited by eXwNightmare
  • Like 1

Well I can confirm you can clip through walls when dismounting a bike... I dismounted into a sealed room inside a school house in Vybor on a Gameservers.com hosted server (Cyfor NY/NJ).

I help admin it and was running around a bit trying to get a look at some of the features...

Also noted that the Bike DOES infinitely repair when you get on get off... I thought that was "fixed" in this although I love the bike for that and it's relative silence.

The Combat menu is good but I definitely noticed a lag spike when it gets triggered and when it goes away. Lag spike at the onset of combat is not exactly ideal.

Also noticed the combat active/not active menu bar prohibits the use of the debug menu, not sure if this is a glitch or if it was meant to be removed. Do NOT like that.

Zombie deaths are great.

So What the hell does one do when the get stuck in a room the clipped through but can't get back out of? I can't let myself die, I won't be able to recover all my gear, I can't get out...

I'd really like some advice on this.

Not knowing how many zombies there are is bullshit.

And, cows die and disappear instantly.

All the rest is good!

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Really? While my computer is in the gutters? Just my luck. ;(

So What the hell does one do when the get stuck in a room the clipped through but can't get back out of? I can't let myself die, I won't be able to recover all my gear, I can't get out...

I'd really like some advice on this.

If private hive too bad...

If public, try joining another server and altf4/taskkill while loading screen to port back to the beach. If doesnt work at the first time try again.

Number One Priority is fixing the graphics glitches. I couldn't care less about any other bug fixes.

It... has been fixed for ages..?

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Really? While my computer is in the gutters? Just my luck. ;(

Yeah I know how you feel, I don't get my new rig for another week and a bit, mine decided it was time to die yesterday, feels like someone just pulled my fucking teeth and now I'm relegated to my backup laptop that can't run shit.

Edited by jaymacca

Not knowing how many zombies there are is bullshit.

Knowing how many zombies there are is bullshit*

How on earth would a survivor know that? S'cheating. :P

• Like 6

And why do you even need to know? You dont.

• Like 1