rocket

Build 1.7.3 Rolling Update

I heard shots -> No combat mode, I was wounded -> No combat mode ...

same happened to me: saw bullets hitting the ground around me but no combat mode...

This silly increase in Engine/fueltank/toolbox/ parts spawning is a joke. People are collecting them like they are food cans.

So a once valuable part is as common as muck. At the very least make toolboxes as rare as they were before...

There goes the Trade aspect of DayZ.... :(

I was wounded by another player, sorry, not a zombie ;)

Did you die as well? The indicators only update every two seconds.

That situation ought to put you in combat, I'd suggest reporting it to the devs; the github repository sounds like a good place to start.

The lack of a can opener is not going to stop me from opening a can of beans.

Not having any type of fire starting tools will stop me from starting a fire.

Did you seriously just argue realism against lighting a fire without matches? It's not nearly as hard as you think it is, but I guess that's one of those real-life skills that doesn't transfer into the game.

Not to mention Eastern Europe and Russia are the biggest smokers on the planet. At over 2000 cigarettes per person per year I'm pretty sure finding a lighter wouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

Is it just me or have some nasty old glitches and bugs re-appeared? Like "relog -> ammo full again" or "Helicopter eject -> 100% dead"

also, cars still repair themselfs and my fps hase gone below 10 when it was above 40 before

There are some notes about female characters/skins in the tentative changelog for the next patch:

oh can you give me a link to that? when does the patch come out?

Has anyone else noticed the ural (not sure about other vehicles) has no fuel after a server restart. Or is it just leaking out?

Is it just me or have some nasty old glitches and bugs re-appeared? Like "relog -> ammo full again" or "Helicopter eject -> 100% dead"

also, cars still repair themselfs and my fps hase gone below 10 when it was above 40 before

Does this match the ammo refill you experienced?

The helicopter issue appear to have been adressed (next patch), possibly the car thing as well:

[...]

* [Fixed] Fixed Parachute so jumping out of choppers won’t kill you.

* [Fixed] Event Handle for Vehicles.

I did not die, I was only wounded and bleeding, but no combat mode.

Bug then.

oh can you give me a link to that? when does the patch come out?

Link? Just click the the arrow in my quote with the changes...

As for when, no date has been mentioned.

Or for each dog i loose i will keep its steak as a memory of the times we had.

That's pretty disgusting man haha :D

I agree, but at least the cheaters are identified (and eventually banned, with some luck) for what they are: cheaters! Instead the guy here wants the devs to formalize a cheat for the admins, this way those cheaters will be invited to cheat.. with the quality level of the admin we have here, you can only imagine the consequence.

If they wants to cheat they have to RISK (at least) their cd-key, i don't want a "sure cheats" spreads around.

The logic of: i have to "spy" you because i do not trust you, works inversely: "you do NOT want you to spy me, because i do not trust you".

Exactly.. it works like this in other games. They are "screaned" and selected and they cannot play the game. Some of them will continue to abuse (ie: telling their mates about other players) .. but at least we won't have any damn kid owning a server cheating.

Im gonna throw myself into this by saying: Wont you just fuck off? if you join a server where you spawn with a AS-50 in your bag and dislike that, you leave. if the Admins is using a tool to monitor/secure or "Hack" as you call it then let them keep doing so and just fucking leave the server and admins behind.

Noob out, inb4 mad-person responses

Does this match the ammo refill you experienced?

The helicopter issue appear to have been adressed (next patch), possibly the car thing as well:

no, i have a MK48 Mod 0, and a clip in my main inventory, everytime i log out and in again, they are full with 100 shots...

the combat timer however is awesome, and i guess the bugs will be fixed soon

no, i have a MK48 Mod 0, and a clip in my main inventory, everytime i log out and in again, they are full with 100 shots...

A what? Whenever I browse through the translations and meanings for 'clip' it never comes even close to anything related with ammunition or magazines/ammunition belts.

It's not a 'clip', it's a magazine or ammunition belt. Damned! A clip is for revolvers, so that you do not have to reload every chamber singlehanded, but can refill each at once.

A what? Whenever I browse through the translations and meanings for 'clip' it never comes even close to anything related with ammunition or magazines/ammunition belts.

It's not a 'clip', it's a magazine or ammunition belt. Damned! A clip is for revolvers, so that you do not have to reload every chamber singlehanded, but can refill each at once.

It's a dumb distinction to make, when you knew what he meant. I call them mags/belts because that's what I was raised to, and it happens to be correct. And yeah, it bugs me when someone misuses the clip/mag deal. But not nearly enough to correct someone on it, when I knew full and well what they meant.

It's akin to saying "Hey, nice PC!"... "Uh, excuse me, it's a Mac".

• Like 1

Woah, calm down there!

Not being familiar with real guns i have no idea what is what. My knowledge of guns consists of: bullet, trigger and bang.

Does anyone else got missing vehicles? After 1st server restart i lost 2 cars and bike, after 2th restart i lost bike and 3th restart i lost new car.. usually after 1-2 reboots vehicles are at place, but no is 4th reboot and nothing... all these happened after this patch..

*AND IM SURE THAT NOBODY STEAL THOSE*

Yes. This happened on the private hive I play on. The admin had to roll back to v1.7.2.6.

with this community project, can users download them files whenever there are new changes or do we still have to wait until its an official release?

We are keeping our server updated to whenever Bliss releases a patch as well.

So I didnt really get it.. are doggies in the Game NOW or in the standalone?

There's no game (yet) but a mod (this)

The dogs aren't in the mod "now" (current version), there will be in the next patch.

Game (standalone) ... we don't know anything.

• Like 1

There's no game (yet) but a mod (this)

The dogs aren't in the mod "now" (current version), there will be in the next patch.

Game (standalone) ... we don't know anything.

Well the last part not completly...we know some things just nothing about dogs... and is a mod not a game...do you not "play" a game or a mod...so are they not one in the same...ARMA II is the game foundation DayZ is the mod yes but it's still a game isn't it?