rocket

Build 1.7.3 Rolling Update

NO FUCKING DOGS

I've been waiting for so long for this update for the sole reason that there would be dogs and then I finish reading the patch notes and there's no dogs.

If this isn't a sign that you worship the devil I don't know what is.

NO FUCKING DOGS

I've been waiting for so long for this update for the sole reason that there would be dogs and then I finish reading the patch notes and there's no dogs.

If this isn't a sign that you worship the devil I don't know what is.

rara... no combat logoff for you... Edited by aoshi1992

open inventory and then alt+f4

and you can quit

oops if true.

Personally, since I started playing DayZ a few months ago, i've only seen 2 hackers face to face and survived both attacks. I play only on public servers, ideally veteran, with no 3rd person / CH / nameplates - hackers don't seem to like playing in 1st person i've noticed. Don't want to be hacked? play vet. This also applies to alt-f4ers, very few on the harder servers where people tend to want to play hard and not pussy out all the time.

I like the new mod features and fixes but needs much more zombie focus to move gameplay away from deathmatch. MOAR.

I really don't understand where these hacks happen... I've been teleport-hacked -once-, and I immediately knew what happened and Aborted before they had a chance to kill me. I really find it hard to believe that hackers ruin every... single... Day Z experience that some people have had.

I do agree that it's a significant problem which requires a vested effort to fix, but... personally, and from my own experience, it seems to be vastly inflated.

Hi there, me and a friend have been playing today and something strange has happened. Me and my friend were at NW airfield as we had repaired the ural at skalka, he died while at NW airfield and it never came up saying he died, i was still there and when he logged back in he was back at skalka with all his stuff before we had repaired the ural (also with all the stuff to repair the ural even tho i was sat in it already fixed) i picked him bk up and went bk to the airfield, his body was there so we took all the stuff (technically duped it) to be sure it was a fluke my friend put all his gear into the ural along with his old stuff (from his dead body) then logged out. When he came bk he was at skalka again! with all his stuff again! i set off to pick him up was just driving over the grass (no trees or anything in sight) then the fucker blew up!!! i was killed and destroyed the ural, i alt and tabbed out to close the game as the hourglass was taking so long to go down, when i logged bk in was back at skalka with all the stuff before the repair of the ural!! the server we were on was GB #500 (1.7.3/98443) [VET][GMT+1] multiplay ::CTEC

Currently my friend has been trying it on other servers and it does the same thing. Dont know wots goin on but thought u should know in case its a problem with the new update

Now all it needs is a complete reset to get all those duped items out and vehicles back to locations. WIPE the map! >:D CLEAN SLATE!

Or do it when you bring the dogs in!

Im sure people still have 100 satchel charges, thousands of 50 cals etc.

any news about the female player skin? i still cant choose it.. i even saw a dead female skin in a server but i dont know how that player could choose her.

any news about the female player skin? i still cant choose it.. i even saw a dead female skin in a server but i dont know how that player could choose her.

There are some notes about female characters/skins in the tentative changelog for the next patch:

* [Fixed] Adding checks for female skin humanity/login.

* [Fixed] Adding female skin to variables.

You get a choice, when you create a new character(when you die). Female skins can't wear ghillie suits/camo clothing, at least not untill the standalone.

was playing on a private hive (bmrf) and thought the new 'throwing' animation was part of the new patch. sadly, it's not - maybe in the future though? Much quicker and more fluid - makes it less of a hassle to pull out a grenade or tin can zeds

Finally got a chance to put a good few hours in on the new build over the weekend. It feels so much more polished with the zombie death animations playing instantly. :D

One thing I would really like in this game is to find a lootable and on menu interchangeable scope, reddot, acog and silencer/supressor you can install in scopeless guns like the mp5's, pdw yeah pdw can be deadly if used properly, Bizon's, AKM, AK74's and u's, FAL, shotguns and of course the Lee Enfield. Now that would be epic. You can start with a decent gun and turn it into a deadly custom tool. So this way you can choose wich scope will fit the gun for the job in hand. Also this mean not being a permanent fix so you can install and disinstall and put back in your bag or inventory for later use. HINT HINT !)

Is great that you guys are putting in work on the old crappy bugs like desapearing tents and loot. also the twilight zone/multydiamention like silent hill. Where loose connection and no tent or vehicle can be found but loose connection again and you're back in with your tent and vehicle. So Beans up!

Hey...lets talk about something else..like...hey why do i need matches to start a fire?...I don't need a can opener to eat my beans :-)

• Like 1

Hey...lets talk about something else..like...hey why do i need matches to start a fire?...I don't need a can opener to eat my beans :-)

Good point. While we're at it, someone show me the backpack that can hold 1 jerry can, 2 car tireds and 10 cans of beans...or maybe a whole section of a helicopter!

• Like 1

Good point. While we're at it, someone show me the backpack that can hold 1 jerry can, 2 car tireds and 10 cans of beans...or maybe a whole section of a helicopter!

imageaxdb.jpg

Edited by root`
  • Like 18

When you die, disconnect from server before respawning. Reconnect. When you do, you should get the option to choose the female skin.

Not a fix but it'll work until they patch it.

The lack of a can opener is not going to stop me from opening a can of beans.

Not having any type of fire starting tools will stop me from starting a fire.

maybe the can has a pull-top

lrgscale202HB%20Heinz%20Beans%20Safecan-clean.jpg

• Like 1

One question:

Today I was at Balota Airfield. I heard shots -> No combat mode, I was wounded -> No combat mode ...

Later I shot at a Zombie -> Combat mode.

Has something changed? I thought I´ve read that you go in combat mode, on impact near you, on shooting sound and when you shoot yourself.

Now I read that combat mode is only when I shoot myself?! That makes no sense to me, but maybe someone knows better. Thx for reply.

Regards,

TR!PLE

[...]Has something changed? I thought I´ve read that you go in combat mode, on impact near you, on shooting sound and when you shoot yourself.[...]

You may be able to hear shots, but the shots can be fired outside of the area around you that counts for that (15 meters in the next patch, can't recall what it is in this one). Getting injured from zombies won't get you in combat mode, but if projectiles from another player hits you or near you, then you should get in combat mode. As you said yourself, own gunfire also does this.