griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

Which payment options will be available?

paypal, visa, beans.

Will my Sprocket 5$/€ discount voucher be accepted for the purchase of the DayZ retail game ?

(That's a real question although I intend to keep the 5 $/€ reduction for ArmA III).

Well on a serious note I kinda hope Paysafe will be accepted. That's why I am asking :)

Man i'm going insane.... Any news at all of standalone release?

Feels like he's completely stopped working on it!

Man i'm going insane.... Any news at all of standalone release?

Feels like he's completely stopped working on it!

No news means the exact opposite. :P

No news means the exact opposite. :P

Indeed, but honestly I feel like a 13 year old girl waiting to buy a Justin Beiber concert ticket!!!

/Screams

Edited by Thegoon84
  • Like 1

well for arma2/dayz you don't need the disk anyway. Personally i don't like steam cause there is no way to choose where the game will install so you have to give steam a whole partition (thats one of the main reasons ) so i'm not a fan if he releases it on steam.

I agree with you...still hoping for a retail version!

No news is sometimes good news when it comes to development. One of two things, either he's busy working on it or gave up entirely. I'm going to go with the former.

I'm sorry, but Steam is great. It's much better than others that tried to be like it... i.e. Origin. I purchase certain games to help fund the devs and Valve will always receive my money.

Excited to play DayZ, whether it's on Steam or not. I would love to see some more photos as well or even a gameplay vid, but I doubt that will happen :P

Edited by twinturbonet

well for arma2/dayz you don't need the disk anyway. Personally i don't like steam cause there is no way to choose where the game will install so you have to give steam a whole partition (thats one of the main reasons ) so i'm not a fan if he releases it on steam.

Thats only half of the truth. Steam lets you install on any partition of the disk where steam is installed.

and you should have read this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2626983

• Like 1

So my friend told me that players who already have it will get an update and get the standalone for free, is this true?

And secondly when will it actually release and for what price?

Because this week i am ordering a new PC and will probably get it next week, is it worth buying now or waiting?

If its a late December release ill get it but if its near ill wait.

i guess i started a good conversation. :) i actually hate steam as program, but love valve and the service they provide. I generally buy games off steam and run them without it. But hey, mine craft PayPal would be nice too.

damn i cant wait for the SA to come out!

Ive just got myself some Corsair Vengance 1500s and booked 4 weeks holiday just so i can play it to death lol :)

We have not paypal in middle east, it must have alot of options like Visa and Mastercard

So my friend told me that players who already have it will get an update and get the standalone for free, is this true?

No,

And secondly when will it actually release and for what price?

Because this week i am ordering a new PC and will probably get it next week, is it worth buying now or waiting?

If its a late December release ill get it but if its near ill wait.

December

i just hope dayz standalone will have not retarded zombies in the wall and 15min connecting... because this is gonna kill the game if yes. or like ur fat body who cant walk into doors :| and more buildings

;D

Edited by monkza

YES! ALL THE YES! Thank you. Thank you a million times.

you mean millions of trees , lol