griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

i saw these changes on redux private server,they were good except they removed almost all weapons but didnt added any new. by the way will there be the same thing as in redux about flipping bikes?

So it's almost november, what are the plans to release first alpha?

And when we can preorder it?

• Like 1

lol

You said you don't mind waiting and then ended by saying you can't wait..

I know exactly how you feel! ;)

Lol, I just realized this. I guess I'm so excited for the end of the year.

So it's almost november, what are the plans to release first alpha?

And when we can preorder it?

Also wondering about preorder. Cheers

i think rocket ita against.pre order games. so i think dayz will not have pre order option.

most of the time preorder means a lot of whine on the forums such as hurrhurr this thing doesnt work but we payed for the game bla bla and then refund qq.And i dont think there is any alpha coming in soon.They arent rushing to sell their stuff,as u saw they r working on every single detail of the world hard atm so let them work....and wait.

standalone will be EPIC even this MOD is epic so far. i just cant wait to get SA WarZ sucked so bad that DayZ have nothing but win. (different games offcourse cant compare offcourse, but at idealistic way the same)

standalone will be EPIC even this MOD is epic so far. i just cant wait to get SA WarZ sucked so bad that DayZ have nothing but win. (different games offcourse cant compare offcourse, but at idealistic way the same)

this. also there is another zombie apo game that even worse than warZ.The good thing is all these fail companies admit how awesome Rocket is so they are trying to do somethink similar.Go Rocket go!

this. also there is another zombie apo game that even worse than warZ.The good thing is all these fail companies admit how awesome Rocket is so they are trying to do somethink similar.Go Rocket go!

Rocket and whole DayZ crew are frkn awesome. sorry offtopic but thats the way it is!

Edited by StarMan

Yea, the MOD definitely had me entertained for a bit. Unfortunately, once I got a nice gun, guille suit, and a helicopter... I got kind of bored, but that's just me. I get bored easily. :)

...talking about release, I'm sure I remember him saying something about a Limited Edition did he not?

Rocket, can you confirm this please and make us all happy killers? ;)

...talking about release, I'm sure I remember him saying something about a Limited Edition did he not?

Rocket, can you confirm this please and make us all happy killers? ;)

He said, with some concept art or some shit... but sure aint confirmed. And I believe that is when the "finished" product comes out, not for the alpha.

I just remembered that Arma 3 engine will support underground structures I was so exited about. I am buying full DayZ anyway, but it is still a bit (actually a lot) disappointing.

Edited by rancor1223

hi,

i jumped in to this topic late, and just want to know,

i have heard that the L85, as50 and m107 wont be in the stand alone,

is this true or just a story, ?

p.s, thanks to the dev team for all the hard work.

hi,

i jumped in to this topic late, and just want to know,

i have heard that the L85, as50 and m107 wont be in the stand alone,

is this true or just a story, ?

p.s, thanks to the dev team for all the hard work.

I hope that#s true.

After playing on Namalsk I find going back to Chenarus to look too bright and cheery.I really hope the SA gets the "Road" look Rocket mentioned.And if the SA rules then I will buy the retail product just as a way to show that a dream game style has emerged.Now if Rocket were to then make offset games based on the Dayz engine but with different back stories then I will buy all of them also.:)

A limited edition would be incredible ha ha. It would be cool if you got the limited edition and spawned with a cooler different survivor skin :D

It seems rocket has nothing to show. Just take this thread for example. All that has been given to us so far is a drawing and a "Dayz standalone confirmed" thread.

It seems rocket has nothing to show. Just take this thread for example. All that has been given to us so far is a drawing and a "Dayz standalone confirmed" thread.

That's a bit ignorant, lol. Two lots of screenshots have been released showing some of the new areas of Chernaraus Plus.

It seems rocket has nothing to show.

The guy is working to an unbelievably tight deadline. As if he's got time to update you on every little thing he and the Dev Team have implemented/completed.

I'm pretty interested about this new weather systems though - has there been any mention of what's making it new and different..?

Hopefully a prevailing fog :unsure:

At least he's not making any promises he can't keep. I'd rather not get any info on the standalone and be surprised when I get it anyway, but that's just me I guess.

• Like 3

It seems you have nothing to say. Just take this post for example. All you have given us so far is an insinuation that you expect developers to entertain you constantly whilst simultaneously developing their game.

• Like 3