Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hello everyone! I'm ThatHobbit, typically Nix ingame. I'm usually pretty friendly, unless you look scary. Then I'll most likely shoot and you. And often miss. I'm not much of a threat.

Hey, I'm Stiggs. I try to be friendly and help out but the last person I was trying to give food to punched me in the face, stole my gear and then killed me. So now I'm a little shy.

I'm still going to try and help people instead of shooting first and ask questions later.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

My ingame name is either just Ben or Vic Vinegar at the mo, I'm 32 and from Hampshire, UK. Have literally played this game for about 3 hours so far. Still getting used to the whole mentality of this sort of game. Plus getting constantly shot on site. 

I used to play a lot of CS 1.6 and Source back in the day but had to step back from that when i couldnt afford to upgrade my pc. Started playing a lot of console gaming like Battlefield etc. but now i have built another pc so trying to get back into this sort of thing.

I'm not in this to act like a punk stealing your stuff. If I see you before you see me, then i will speak or type to you to see if your friendly, although last time i did that i got shot in the back so oh well!

Peace!!

Hi!

I am new to Dayz forum, hovewer i am not a newbie in dayz - i got about 250 hours of dayz sa playtime.

What else i have to say... i like to play on low-pop, i am used to 10 fps, my favourite city is Severograd, i can read chernarus roadsigns, i killed one zombie on 0.58 with axe, and so on, and so on.

I am also an author of one of dayz tutorials - you can find it on steam.

• Like 1

I am new to Dayz forum, hovewer i am not a newbie in dayz - i got about 250 hours of dayz sa playtime.

Those hours still sound pretty newbie to me. I myself clock in around 1432 hours.

Also hello :P

Hiya, Just bought DayZ SA and spent 6+ hours playing. I enjoyed getting used of the controls and working out how to interact with objects/environment. I have only seen a few other players on servers of 50 people and I find it very difficult to stumble upon people and zombies. I hope the map gets smaller or the population gets bigger. It's very lonely out there.

I'm really impressed so far.

Hey guys,

Been playing since just before Christmas, and I'm hooked. Can't wait to see the rest of development play out and hope it all works out right.

Me and my brother have been military base looting for a couple of spawns but are now hitting that phase where we just want to hunt people who kill new spawns. Lol

My name is General Zod. I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach you. Your world has sheltered one of my citizens. He will look like you, but he is not one of you. To those of you who know of his location, the fate of your planet rests in your hands. To Kal-El I say this: Surrender within 24 hours or watch this world suffer the consequences.

Edited by General Zod

Hey, my name is Simon. my Ingame name is Simon of Doom and ißm From Germany.

i´m new to thias game and just bought it on steam.

Have a Nice day, ad enjoy the Game.

Hi there. 

Pretty new to the game (Almost 60 hours) I am friendly, though usually don't look it, as I do like to wear the welding mask lol 

Right now I am playing a character called Richard Balzac, So if you meet me in game say hi... 

Hey.

Got around 40 hours of play time, playing daily (usually in the evening when my son is in bed)

Add me on Skype if you'd like to chat and meet up in game and do some slaying!

Hi all,

New to Dayz as well, have about 13 hours now. I had watched some Dayz on Twitch and You Tube and I wanted to go in as a ''Friendly''. When I started playing the game myself, I was like 1 hour into the game when I met another player in the police station. I heard him walk in, he did not see me. So I went to stand behind him and used my VOIP to say ''Hi, friendly''. This guy turned around and shot me through the head without saying a word. So that was that, learn it the hard way... Haven't met any other players in the 12 hours after that, so I hope my next encounter will turn out differently...

In Game Name is ''Jeroe'', say hi when you see me. Or shoot me in the back, whatever pleases you the most :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Just started playing DayZ this week & its pretty cool.

Looking for anyone wants to maybe team up.

Have encountered two others so far, first one shot me the second one stole my stuff & left me alone.

I guess Im still learning my way around the map mostly.

My game name is Azazel

Skype is FishoStu

I have TS if needed etc.

Im in an Australian time zone if that helps.

Edited by Azazel22

Hello,

Never played this type of game before, but I came across DayZ from some videos on Youtube and thought I'd check it out.

Seems like a pretty cool game so far, but I've had some issues that are really frustrating. Not sure if they're bugs or if my inexperience just means I don't know any better.

As Azazel above me, I'd like to play with others, hopefully to speed up the learning process. I'm located around Melbourne, Australia.

i hope the game stays in alpha and has more to offer in the future with crafting (not the nail bomb) i play like 2 or 3 weeks now and cought my 5th fish i play with 8 or 9 fam and its verry funny i hope they will add bycycles boats so we can also explore islands killed one sniper last night after wounding (not killing) my nephew he was on the top of the hospital building next to the police station in elektro be carefull guys and stay friendly /._./

Hello all,

I'm Ludanton... I'm not new to DayZ but I'm pretty new to the forum. 

I'm looking for players to team up with! Feel free to drop me a message!

Gr.. 

Hi to all! This is the forum for standalone version or for the Arma mod? Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, MaxKragen said:

Hi to all! This is the forum for standalone version or for the Arma mod? Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

The particular one you're posting in is dedicated to Standalone. 

OK! Thank you xgobacktosleep.

I ask because I saw posts being made earlier in this thread that referred to the mod.

So anyway...Hi everyone I'm Max and I'm not very good at this game but I really like it.

Are there teams that help you learn the game because I have a funny feeling I'm going to be spending ALL of my free time in Chernickle or whatever it's called.