Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Sup guys, name is Connor. (GenesisZeroConnor ingame)

My main server currently is WakeUpDeadClan.

I'm not a bandit and do not enjoy shooting players on sight, mainly because of the guilt that flows through my veins afterwards. Though i have been stabbed in the back countless times. I despise zombies and believe they are the most annoying thing in the game. LOL.

Anyone need help? A lift? A gun? Blood. Hook me up, i'll provide.

I just realized I've been posting here without ever introducing myself... How rude of me. lol.

My name is dhorseven. Generally I am friendly unless you are being suspicious or making me uncomfortable. I do not typically team up with people, except to help them repair stuff or trade when I meet a fellow drifter. I play on west coast servers mainly and have been enjoying origins and epoch as of late. I am almost always somewhere in the woods. because lone wolf represent.

My main server currently is WakeUpDeadClan.

Cool, I play here often, we may cross paths eventually.

Hey guys, I'm a new player. Today is my third day playing. I'm hoping to end up a hero but you never know. I'm looking for other people to play with on steam. Steam ID: Outlawjj

<'gooogle translation'>

I am the leader of the Dayz Medics Clan.

We have a medic base in Tulga and a bike.

A hacker has steal my car.

Sometimes I go to Polana to search pepsi.

I repair helicopters at my base.

I have killed many zombies and I am alive 3 months in Tulga.

:)

Edited by G000gle

Hello, my name is Cap'n(forum & ingame)

I'm the quiet, reserved, and friendly guy who is always willing to lend a hand to those in need.

• Like 1

<'gooogle translation'>

I am the leader of the Dayz Medics Clan.

We have a medic base in Tulga and a bike.

A hacker has steal my car.

Sometimes I go to Polana to search pepsi.

I repair helicopters at my base.

I have killed many zombies and I am alive 3 months in Tulga.

:)

If you come near the barn South of Polana, you may run into me. I play on the same server as you. With the reputation you're building, I'd suggest you watch your back.

• Like 1

Hi im Loke

playing lonewolf most of my time.

i like zombies facedown in the dirt and dont touch my beans i must have beans

Hello! I'm xRecklessRobx (Robert In DayZ.) And I'm a friendly to most people. I only kill bandits, and people who fire at me. I don't play on any of the server's with plugins or anything like that, I prefer to play on pure vanilla servers!

hello my name is andrew im a hero i like beanz i hope to continuously post positive posts on this forum and can't wait to SA

Raven1197. My first time around made it to the airfield raiding every large city along the way. I was abruptly killed when i logged on the next day and got shot when i spawned in. Im a survivor, bandits annoy me (-_-).

Assassinatrix here. I'm new but I'm good at finding supplies that are needed. I'm a solitary guy who rarely gets found by other human contact just zombies. I can be good team player and sniper but If I can find a good vantage point ill wait there and let all the others charge through while i lay down covering fire. You'll recognize me as the bush with a DMR and bullet ready to say hi to you if something stupid happens ( like you start running towards me ). But i love the mod and am friendly to those who are nice and good team players. I can be found on OZ servers and i use the real Aussie language ( True blue, Fair dinkum, etc) So come find me ill be waiting.

Bubba here and in game.

Only played on 2 servers so far which has been Daves and Welcome to Rapture. new to dayz and still learning to ropes. wouldnt mind teaming up with someone else that is friendly to travel along with for adventures. Im very friendly even though EVERYONE in this game is cautious as hell lol.

Im a software developer so work during the days and mostly play at weekends but if anyone is game give me a PM and week night gaming can be arranged also.

I'm Chamimnya and I just got DayZ because I've seen some videos so it looks interesting :) Complete noob to the game so if anyone wants to team up slaying zombies feel free to add me on steam: Chamimnya

Looking forward to it :)

Naames michael but everyone calls me Mick (EmeraldFox01 in game)

Zombie hunter from N.Ireland and as the old saying goes "I eat bandits for breakfast"

My useral servers I hang out are:

Day Z:

US 3480

Day Z Origons:

Offical Day Z origons #GX ARCUS

Hi there, fellow survivors!

My name is ThePalonini (ingame too)!

I'm mostly friendly, but if you shoot at unarmed players, I'll be hunting you down shortly. I play at the server who have room for me, and I mostly loot and try to avoid walkers.

(God, I hope the standalone will be out soon.)

Anyways, see ya in a bit!

Hi there i go by the name in game of Filman, this game can really show who people really are to me personally, a lot of people may have different thoughts about that but! what would really happen during a zombie apocalypse?

Hello, all. I am ProDerping, my in-game name is the same. Just realized that rhymed. I don't really have a "home-server" if you know what I mean, but I also am a very novice- survivor and I <3 DayZ so far. Thanks for reading.

-Pro.

Love your traffic guys, thanks for coming to US3480 B)

Cheers,

Jimmy

Hi guys, Metalman251 here same name in game. I usually hang around the EU servers.

I've been playing Dayz for a little while now and I totally love it.

See you in Chernarus!

Ello, I'm DIEINFIRE In-Game I'm Jonny Scrouge, And I'm Hooked On This Game, Mainly Play In Random Servers.

I'm Friendly Until Shot At, Then You Become Food For The Crows, If Your Lucky.

My name is KoS

I am new to dayz and the thing I am loving most about this game is the PvP.

It is unparalleled as far as i'm concurned.

• Like 1

When you meet in game, you'll know. (I'm the only person it seems who's friendly) lol.

Hello Everyone, my name is Legatus Clades. I am a survivor who is enjoys the company of others and can knock a couple of heads together when he needs to. Im 16 but very mature.