Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey guys,

During the Steam sales I bought the standalone because I was very curious to try DayZ, since I was waiting instead of buying Arma and install the mods

So far I'm enjoying DayZ quite a bit, I spent maybe around 30 areas and I've been killed a couple of times ( damn snipers! ) and a couple of times because of lag issue or it was completely my fault :)

Have been trailing these forums for some time and decided to sign up. Love the community. My play style is generally friendly. I look forward to being apart of the community and meeting you awesome people.

hey all, chinook (and many other aliases) here to play the stand alone and listen....I'm looking for someone to share an adventure with... as i have recently discovered the company of 

other players of more interesting than lone sharking.I haven't been playing the game for long but i feel that i'm getting the hang of it.  I usually trust trust no one and kill when necessary.

I am Fflint from germany.

I have played dayz for over 2 years now. In dayz origins i play with my clan [ZFA] on the choesen 2 server. Most of my friends i play with are from America (fuck yea).

In Standalone i play on NY/UK/NL and EU server.

• Like 1

hi guys new player started 4-5 days ago looking for a team mate to play with i dont really know how to add friends but my steam name is 555ell and my dayz name is ELLIOTT im from uk so english speaking please :) 

I'm Mullraugh

I've been a survivor in DayZ for about a year and a half now and I've loved it ever since. The Standalone is infinitely better than the mod.

Unfortunately for my addiction to the game, I'm being sent away to Quebec in a few months to start basic training in the Royal Canadian Air Force.

When I get back, DayZ will be out of Alpha and probably in late Beta. I'm a little sad I won't be able to see all the cool updates - yet happy I'll have a big surprise when I get back.

Hello Everyone! This a whole new level of gaming for me.. I have only been gaming about a year mostly PC started from kids Xbox Playing Borderlands. Now I've finished both versions of Borderlands and have since been introduced to this game. All I have to say is WOW! Hard getting started but I am eager.. See yáll out there

Hello Everyone! This a whole new level of gaming for me.. I have only been gaming about a year mostly PC started from kids Xbox Playing Borderlands. Now I've finished both versions of Borderlands and have since been introduced to this game. All I have to say is WOW! Hard getting started but I am eager.. See yáll out there

Hiya everyone my names Richard I'm 19.

My Steam name is The_Reoraa

Info: I just started playing Day Z and am looking for people to team up with so send me a message on steam and lets party up :D

Hey all :P I'm new to the game, just started playing yesterday and I'm hooked.  It's really hard getting started and I'm lying unconscious, again as we speak.  But it's a lot of fun and I can't wait until I stop dying and get better at surviving this crazy (DayZ) world.  Send me a message, I'm always looking for people to play with and learn from, I'm a super noob right now, but I can keep up and listen.  

Hello Everyone.. kind of new to pc gaming in total coming from a traditional console player. I've been watching this game on youtube and twitch for months and finally purchased it.. the mod then the standalone..

On my own with the whole pc gaming so feel free to add me

steam: - Trimmer1980

in game is:- Trim

uk based player

Hello, I named myself formerly as Hero to make sure my intentions were friendly, so I could explore the map. 

However, as this is impossible since anyone with a gun just shoots at other players after making sure they are friendly, I am changing it to Benny Hill, after I gave a bandit death by zombies, after making him run in circles after me while he was trying to shoot me in the middle of a townsquare. Pathetic.

After I saw that the intention of players on this game is to shoot at other players rather than at zombies who are actually attacking them(!), I will just regret every cent I spent on that crap and probably never play it again. I now hate that game. Regardless of the ammount of bandits I actually killed just by fighting back.

My intention was playing a survivalist game, not a manic compulsive sadomasochistic dungeon. Normal people are better than this.

Hello, Aamunkajo here (ingame also Aamunkajo). Im leader of clan [NuGa] and I like killing zombos and evil sneaky bandit snipers. And my favorite time consuming thing is base building, usually to Castle Rog ;).

Hi Guys,

I'm Dougy (Paul in DayZ)

Addicted to the mod and addicted to hunting down damn bandits... 

Look forward to meeting more of ya and playing in game :)

<-- Doug the bounty hunter ;)

:beans: Hello There My name RedRaven on here and in game . I just started play'n this Dayz game and really like it , any tips from the pro's would be great thanks . I'm try'n to setup up my xbox controller also , so any help on that would be great also . I look forward to teaming up with you all or killing you all , which ever comes first ,lol . Right now i play on steam ( its ok) but am looking for better options ? So anyway see ya in game i hope.  Thanks Yall Cheers RedRaven :emptycan:

Edited by RedRaven

Hello!

I am Mooseman, and I have been Mooseman for a very long time :). Today I realized, as I created this account, that there is an imposter out there calling himself Mooseman  <_<. Either that, or I have created an account while being drunk and/or sober, perhaps even high or in a delusional psychotic state  :blink:. I tend to confuse myselfes while we are in a state of psychosis  ^_^. What ever the reason may be, don't trust this other Mooseman-character. He is not me and I am probably not him  :unsure:, for I am Mooseman. But that name was taken by someone else! Wow, major dèjá vu moment. 

Any who, thats me! :rolleyes:  

bc2b2dda8a0399ed893ca85e2c02b535.jpg

The names Maxum, 

Last names not important, all I know is I was on a boat being transferred to a prison and next thing I know I woke up on a beach confused and thirsty. These things came at me, they were the undead and they wanted my flesh, I ran around and looted what I could found some old books, canned peaches and a beanie, I've been shot at by the living and chased at by the non-living for a few days now but now that I've found an axe and a gun I'm the one that does the chasing. Heck, maybe I'll even side with the other survivors until we eradicate every rothead. Maybe if I make it through this I can get a second chance, but if I don't I'll be taking a few bandits along with me to hell. You be safe out there Survs.

Cordially,

Maxum "McFury"

Edited by MaxumMcFury

A real quick Howdy, folks!

Been gaming (board, rp, war, video) since the mid-70's. And before anyone says "greybeard nerd!" I have 3 daughters, two are grown and out of the house!

Really enjoying the game. The "minimalist" scope appeals to me. Can't carry around an armory full of repair parts/kit and have a tool for every situation. That's refreshing. Choices must be made, and I find I regret most of them. So far. Beginning to learn what is important and what isn't. 5 cans of food and two canteens are no use at all if you're spewing blood out in the middle of nowhere...

If y'all see me out there, I'll be the dude shouting "Hey! Wanna trade?"

Found my 1st can opener today in 7-8 respawns. Damn, I appreciate a good can opener now!

See y'all out there! Preferably not at the end of your rifle sights...

[MAD FOUR DESTRUCTION] IS LOOKING FOR YOU!

10ni24l.jpg

We are currently looking for you! Yes - YOU! [Mad four Destruction] is recruiting all players of age 18+ Hop into our TeamSpeak server at ts.m4dgaming.com or visit m4dgaming.com. We  are an active 18+ gaming community with 400+ members.

What we have to offer

An active community comprised of mature members (300+ members)

Team Speak 3 voice chat server that is very active. (ts.m4dgaming.com)

Website/Forum that is active with all members helping you to be the best

Great group of guys/gals who play tons of different games together

Twitch streaming for all guests/members to view on our website

Steam group, so you know who is playing what and can join in the fun

Mature members that enjoy gaming and helping each other out

Monthly Raffles

If you like what you read above come and try us out in teamspeak (ts.m4dgaming.com), check out our website at M4DGAMING.COM and click apply.

Hello I'm Denn024.

New in the game and played 16 hours in two days i think, what an awesome game.

Having problems to find a gun+mag+ammo but i learned now that i need to visit piano houses, fire stations and police stations. Lets hope that i dont get sniped.. again.

Hi, I am The PC Noob. I have been only playing DayZ SA for about a month so far. I am decent at it, just new to PC games in general. I also make YT videos and hope to make some DayZ videos soon!