Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Sup

I'm rob(the zombie), not the real one ofc. I basically do trading at my trading post and loot loot loot, looking also forward to joining tmw

Hell ow,

I'm Marion Mic, in-game: Marion Mic.

I am new to DayZ and after a little bit rusty start, I manage to stay a live for 6 days now. Quite impressive for newbie I believe^^. I mostly play at night on empty server (max 1-2 players) and hunting "Helicopter crash" area sites. I've killed 200+ zombies, 100+ headshots, 0 Bandits and 0 Murders. So I consider myself as friendly^^. One day I'd like to join TMW (Trusted Medics of the Wasteland) team, because of their nature, play and all the stufs they do. Just love them.

Yesterday I've pitched my first tent and I really enjoy the game now. It's just ... Top shit.

Thats all 'n' see you in-game.

Edited by Marion Mic
  • Like 1

Hey, my name is HardlyThoughtOf (HardlyThoughtOf in-game), and I am a low level Hero and normally hang out at Dubovo Airport. I normally play Origins and you might see me sometimes on Dallas 1. I try not to kill zombies for noise reasons but enjoy Blood Bagging all types of players like Survivors, Heroes, and even Bandits.

I'm Mage.

I recently got the game after playing it cracked for weeks.

You can call me whatever you want, though.

I go by Tom, Thomas, Faggot, Idiot, or even Mage.

I work on private servers and reside on LeakForums.

Originating from Florida.

Hey guys, baguettewithatophat here. Complete noob, bought arma II Combined Ops in the steam summer sale and only started playing Day Z today however it tells me I have a bad version so many servers reject me :(  any tips?

Hi names Meadows. I've been playing for awhile on and off with no real plan of action. Looking to actually learn a plan of action from group or one on one. see ya out there

Edited by Meadows

Hello,

I'm Hockeyguy. I have been playing DayZ for around a year now and I am still playing it everyday. I am part of a hero group called the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland and spend most of my hours there. If you ever are looking for someone to play with send me a PM. :)

• Like 1

Hey my names Daniel and I'm inviting anyone who wants to join our server!! were playing origins, we have had the server for about a month and its empty... so come play at  ai gaming    :thumbsup:

hi! im thunderjaguar6 a new 14 year old forum goer waiting for standalone like many of you.

well not the 14 part but you get point!

ive not the chance to play the mod for multiple reasons and I wait for the standalone to quinch my zombie slaying needs.

when the alpha comes out I wish you all the best of luck!

unless your a bandit troll,then things will get awkward

Hello Everyone! My name's Tasr_07, I've been playing DayZ for 7 months now and Just recently made my account on the forums :).

I usually play Origins and Breaking Point because there's so much new content in those mods :D. One thing's for sure: I absolutely HATE Bandits and Traitors. I usually get betrayed a lot because I'm too friendly(like alot of bambies) even until now. But I'm looking forward to running into one of you in DayZ and when the SA comes out(hopefully soon), I'll be at Cherno, searching the store :). Thanks for reading and good luck out there!

I am Wolfensteinsaurus

I am a grammar obsessed, dinosaur loving, grammar Nazi...who loves killing people...

And who everybody thinks is German....

You will find me on the UK 111 server, lining people up against walls and shooting them...

;S

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

Hi I'm Kevin in game. Been on DayZ for 5 days. Normally a console gamer but made a jump to PC mostly for DayZ (and Civ5). Spending my time as a scavenger/survivor these last 5 days. Haven't fired a billet at a single person. Yet.

Whassup bitches!

I'm Martin and you DO NOT WANT TO MEET ME in game boy!

I usually won't rape you kill you on sight, unless I am pissed off for being shoot in the back of my head by "friends" too many

times. One rule I have, never team up with somebody that refuses to go on team speak.

Thank you now gimme your beanz bro!

Arrow Here!

Love meeting people in dayz as it makes it more enjoyable, friendly when i want to be, bandit when i want to be

Im housemate and I'm a friendly and need someone to team up with

and enjoy meeting new people :)

Edited by Housemate

I'm dulix, I'm just a lowly peasant. That is all ;)

• Like 1

Hi. I'm OfficerRaymond, and I think I have posted here before but cannot remember. This is okay though, because everyone needs to know who I am :D

I own a DayZ clan and Teamspeak, and am uber-friendly unless you're a troll.

King of kong's the name, I'm a Leprechaun, Irish, 13, not a sniper. And if you meet me in game, you'd better fucking play your cards right, cause' if I think you're hindering my survival, I'll fucking kill you. In game name: Compass. Sworn Enemy and former friend: Zid

Edited by King of kong

Go my name is Ross. I'm from the uk and in looking for some people to play Dayz with!

I'm JKai! and my ingame name is JKai I am not that good but still enjoy the game and i am from the UK. :)

Edited by JKai

Hello, been interested in DayZ for at least half a year, I played for the first time today.

I thought joining the forum would be a good idea too :)

hi my name is CakeFTW (also CakeFTW ingame) like to play dayz minecraft and portal and gmod etc. im friendly on ll games (unless its a gamemode where i have to kill people).