Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Hey!  My ingame name is also Nils Thevenin.  Coming back after about 9 months away fom Dayz, hoping to get a little more out of it than "Running Simulator 2012" this go around.

Hi All!

I've been debating whether to get Arma2 for DayZ for a couple of weeks then today I decided to Buy it - Waiting on the nearly 20GB download lol.

Before then I was looking around the forums and watching loads of videos, I love Zombie games Left4Dead, DeadRising etc but I also love MMO's, so DayZ seems like the perfect game.

I was going to wait for the Stand Alone version but seeing as how it's been delayed I've just gone ahead and got Arma2.

I'm in the UK and will be looking for any new people to get started and play with in my time zone!

I am Wyatt in game.   I am armed but I am friendly ever watchful for those who need help, rescue or items...

It's funny how this thread has been around forever and I haven't made a single post in here yet.

I was catching up and saw quite a bit of faces I recognise, I hope I don't get lost, but mzltv was the first one I recognised, yet there are so many others that aren't even active anymore.

I myself am the Head-Administrator of the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland and it was funny to see Doctor Wasteland, M.D.'s post in here as well as so many other medics that have been around even before I got an official part of TMW.

I also am a Developer and therefore proud member of the staffteam of MustyGaming. I have come so far and I have the feeling like I need to give so many things back to this community, as DayZ has ruined all other games for me while it's not only one game - there's so many things and mods to explore within the worlds of DayZ - even though vanilla publichive will always be my choice.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

Hello i'm ifdsisd I hope to play Dayz sometime but I'm kinda a noob though

I don't like killing people often and if I have the stuff I'll most likely become a medic

Hi gang. Not really a "survivor" yet. Still learning to find food and drink. Had a hatchet once...still died!

Hey there.

I'm Joe (Or Joegeddon) I love to play DayZ and I play DayZ as a hero, I encourage others to be heroes because theres just not enough of them in the wastes of Chernarus.

My Favourite mod for DayZ is DayZ; 2017, I have a series on it.

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/Joegeddon117

See ya in the wastes.

Joegeddon

Hi community

new player, so fresh I'm just installing now. experience in alot of games in the past and hope to have a great time with this one... really hope to find a tight knit group to play with!

Hi! Im Fry, wannabe zombie hunter and seeker of truth.

Hello, DayZ Community.

I want to start off by making my first post here, I've watched hours of DayZ videos. I've never played Arma, or DayZ, I don't think I'll get to for a little while, so until then, I will connect and produce ideas to the community that are good for the game. This game looks a bit naked, but so much fun, I want to grow with it.. I can't wait to join in and save you from the Bandits.

Then take your stuff. Theirs too. Think I'll get myself an SUV aswell.

Hi my name is Ubermaster

Started playing DayZ few days ago. I quite enjoy is so far. :)

See you all in game :D

grtz Uber

Hello Everyone!

My Name Is Austin, But people know me as LegitMedia. I have played Infestation Survival Stories (The WarZ) For the past year or so, and I am looking for something different so I picked up this game.. 

I am looking for some one to teach me the ropes of this game. :D 

I do Live Stream so if we play together the game will be live.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! 

-Legit

<3

Darryl,

Long serving forum goer, know most the ins and outs,

Drop me a pm if you need help.

Killing zombies before it was mainstream

I am atoav (somtimes also forelle).

I like to chill around, help people, wander around and try not to die. At the moment I am just glad infections aren't yet implemented ; )
I am a long time lurker to DayZ since the first days of the mod, but didn't had the time for games. Decided to get the Standalone however, because I like where this game is going.

I am Kestrol

I like stealth. 

Staying alive and exploring. Been playing a few weeks. I hate zombie games but DayZ is different ^_^

Hi there, playing as "taxi driver" or "architeK".

I´m more the friendly guy (shot just 2 ppl in 80 hours and that was necessary)

Recently played MP-games: L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, never tried Arma before.

DayZ can become something huge

Hi All

I haven't been playing DayZ long, died several times but I think my latest char is starting to get there, I found a Fireman's Axe and it kicks arse against the walkers so I'm now able to survive encounters. Yet to find gun, but that in its self is great as I prefer the hard gets to having just trip over them every few meters :) I love how I have no idea as to where the hell I am, can't wait to find an in game map; I refuse to look at web maps, currently I'm in a town with lots of high-rise apartments. 

If you see me in game please say hi instead of shooting aye? I'd rather trade stuff, go our separate ways and get on with exploring, surviving and just having a great time :) I think I could play DayZ just in its current start, I love exploring and finding stuff!

See you in game!

Sean

Hello Everyone!

I'm Requiem!!! Been playing dayz standalone since it came out :D I go for the heroic type morso than bandit. I tend to stay up north in map. Fav weapon in-game = mosin....best @ sniping so far. (cant wait for AS50 to come out hehe..) Am currently near NE airstrip.

Looking forward to meeting all of you! 

-Яεquϊℯm

<3

hello folks!

I am Olblindman....a handle I have used since the early days of COD, simply because I play like an old blind man compared to most younger, faster, and talented players in any shooting game I own! I go by OBM for short. I am brand spanking new to BOTH ARMA and this cool mod, which really leaves me way behind!