ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.10 (Changelog)

14 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Any specific type of the improvised shelters? We were unable to reproduce this so far.

I only crafted a shelter with sticks.

And I have all vanilla tents are self packing after every restart and all items are spread over the floor. 

48 minutes ago, cj187_berlin said:

I only crafted a shelter with sticks.

And I have all vanilla tents are self packing after every restart and all items are spread over the floor. 

And this is on an official Experimental server? Can you give us the name of the server please?

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

And this is on an official Experimental server? Can you give us the name of the server please? 

I can confirm the tents but it didn´t happen to me with shelters yet, which someone also described a few posts earlier.

Last time it was on the 24.11. on "DayZ Livonia EU-UK 0-1"

When I logged in, the two yellow/red party tents in my base in a small metal shed factory (two blue double doors) packed themselves and the loot already despawned.

One Tent was also empty before, the other full.

But that was before the last hotfix, so dunno if it might be correlated to the various server problems.

Edited by DrzZzZt
typos

On 11/23/2020 at 8:09 AM, cookoff013 said:

Yeah its been reported loads. Ive now lost 2 large gas canisters in the repeat when i logged out/ in again. I went from great shape to on the brink. All my food was in that cooking

OK good then I’m not the only one. It’s suicide to drive a car now or have always been but it’s even worse now. Got killed two times the car is flying when I drive out from the garage and on the road and kills me. But the trucks it’s better to drive then the cars. Still rubberbanding but it’s feel more safer for now. Thank you for the answer. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2020 at 11:51 AM, Kyiara said:

UPDATE 1.10.153593 (released on 26.11.2020)

FIXED

• A server crash related to actions
  • Attachments of the Gas Stove were disappearing upon reconnect
  • In specific cases, the character could not regain the ability to jump and sprint after healing a broken leg
  • Issues with the unconsciousness state when falling on steep terrain
  • Damaged M3S truck wheels were indistinguishable from the pristine variant
  • Occasional graphical glitch that appeared when interacting with the M3S truck side plates
  • Glass in the windows of the M3S truck turned into pristine state after destroying
  • The Fire Barrel could not be attached to the barrel slots to the M3S truck
  • Empty gaps and ghost inventory slots when attaching a barrel or crate to the M3S truck
  • It was not possible to stop the car engine in specific cases
  • The engine damage point from water level on the M3S engine was too low, causing the vehicle to be damaged in more cases than it should be
  • An occasional issue where the screen could get darker after respawning
  • The player was able to deploy some items on sea water at certain places
  • Temperature on food was fluctuating when cooked on direct cooking slots
  • An exploit for fast cooking, using smoking slots
  • Broken reflectors on the Sarka 120 did not change their texture properly
  • The radiator of the Sarka 120 could not be seen unless you opened the trunk of the car
  • Liquid could be poured or drained to/from closed barrels
  • The actions for draining and pouring liquids could not be switched while in prone
  • It was possible to build the territory flag pole with 3 long wooden sticks

CHANGED

• Improved server performance by optimizing the variable synchronization
  • Improved server performance by optimizing the OnCEUpdate call on each item
  • Wetness of an item no longer affects its weight
  • Improved the off-road performance of the ADA 4x4
  • Lowered the transfer of damage from reflectors to the surrounding zones on the Sarka 120
  • The player should not look at the car to be able to stop the engine

MODDING

• Added: CanHaveTemperature to enable an item in the world to cool down
  • Added: CanHaveWetness to enable an item in the world to dry
  • Fixed: Client crash when parsing an invalid JSON file (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T155225)
  • Changed: ProcessItemWetnessAndTemperature split into ProcessItemTemperature and ProcessItemWetness
  • Changed: WorldWetTempUpdate and FoodDecay can now be enabled and disabled separately (db/globals.xml)

KNOWN ISSUES

• Items wont get wet during rain

So, when will we see this on stable? Getting quite tire of not being able to play the game properly for 2 weeks by now.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, Thundermight said:

So, when will we see this on stable? Getting quite tire of not being able to play the game properly for 2 weeks by now.

its the dayz way, why wait for pre release check, when you can just release a product, get millions of complaints, then just try and fix the most common ones.
to find out what problems there are, you would need 100,000s of hours played. thats where customers come in.

UPDATE 1.10.153604 (released on 04.12.2020)
FIXED

• Items wouldn't get wet during the rain (Fix already on Stable)
  • Fixed a server performance weakness whenever a player connected (Fix already on Stable)

CHANGED

• Improved vehicle stability after the server restart (Fix already on Stable)

MODDING

• Beans 2

would try it out but DayZ Livonia EU-UK-0-1 and -0-3 servers are password protected?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lynn.zaw said:

FIXED

• Fixed a server performance weakness whenever a player connected (Fix already on Stable)

CHANGED

MODDING

Nice to see you "Fixed" the core.xml issue , will this be on stable soon ? Thanks a lot 

3 hours ago, lynn.zaw said:

As far as I understand, the resynchronization between the server and the client was not fixed in 1.10. This means that the cars will still fly when the player gets into the car. It is sad that the Developers are not looking into this problem. Well fixed, the main thing is that they do not fly immediately after the start of the server. The next fix is a helicopter instead of a car, so that no one complains that they do not fly? 😉 Sorry for the sarcasm.

Edited by lex__1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, olyeller said:

I am still not able to add any additional mods, still freezing at server.core.xml

Its on experimental atm not on stable brach

6 minutes ago, cedrico85 said:

Its on experimental atm not on stable brach

yeah thats what i was testing on

Is it fixed for you?

Edited by olyeller

8 hours ago, lynn.zaw said:

FIXED

CHANGED

MODDING

Im still getting stuck on core.xml
I have only 10 mods on test server. 

@CF @Community-Online-Tools @VPPAdminTools @DayZ-Expansion @DayZ-Expansion-Core- @DayZ-Expansion-Vehicles- @DayZ-Expansion-Licensed @MasssManyItemOverhaul @WindstridesClothingPack @Cl0uds Military Gear

3 hours ago, DafixCz said:

Im still getting stuck on core.xml
I have only 10 mods on test server. 

@CF @Community-Online-Tools @VPPAdminTools @DayZ-Expansion @DayZ-Expansion-Core- @DayZ-Expansion-Vehicles- @DayZ-Expansion-Licensed @MasssManyItemOverhaul @WindstridesClothingPack @Cl0uds Military Gear

you should post this in the tracker (feedback link) and follow!  🙂

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153090

Edited by olyeller

On 12/4/2020 at 6:32 PM, DafixCz said:

okay 🙂 

Great news on todays experimental update!  I can load more than twice as many mods as I currently can in stable!  🙂

On 12/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, olyeller said:

Great news on todays experimental update!  I can load more than twice as many mods as I currently can in stable!  🙂

Any idea when this will be pushed to stable?  hotfix or 1.11?  I thought it would've been hotfixed by now!

Awesome Guys! I like what you made in 2020 despite all the hassle that pandemia must´ve been for developement. Don´t listen to the naysayers, keep polishing and DayZ will get there.

• Thanks 1