jakub_bohemia

Stable Update 1.08

i'm just in Novaja Petrovka and found an SVD mag in a Lada wreck. in one of the military shipping containers at the trainstation i found a tactical vest.

both is set to Tier 4 loot. i don't want to find this things there 😞 no need to go to tisy military zone, if that items spawn randomly around the map. i already asked a few posts earlier if this is supposed to happen (military gear in carwrecks and tier 4 zones outside of Tisy)?

medical supplies spawn with low amount of pills on my server (good), but some infected give u the full package. any way to change that?

34 minutes ago, etwas said:

i'm just in Novaja Petrovka and found an SVD mag in a Lada wreck. in one of the military shipping containers at the trainstation i found a tactical vest.

both is set to Tier 4 loot. i don't want to find this things there 😞 no need to go to tisy military zone, if that items spawn randomly around the map. i already asked a few posts earlier if this is supposed to happen (military gear in carwrecks and tier 4 zones outside of Tisy)?

medical supplies spawn with low amount of pills on my server (good), but some infected give u the full package. any way to change that?

I also noticed that the loot table is somewhat screwed:

it's a wild mix of all tiers in many locations that doesn't make sense. 

I feel like every driveable car should have a spot/slot for a first aid kit.
To be honest, I'm still looking forward to an update that focuses more on car maintenance (proper functionality for tire irons, wrenches, screwdrivers), repairs and modifications (camo, paints), the sort.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Masgel said:

I feel like every driveable car should have a spot/slot for a first aid kit.
To be honest, I'm still looking forward to an update that focuses more on car maintenance (proper functionality for tire irons, wrenches, screwdrivers), repairs and modifications (camo, paints), the sort.

that might be in 2021 xD

On 7/8/2020 at 7:04 AM, bohicafool said:

PS4,the desync is just as bad as usual and the frames drop is worse than 1.07!  Is this ever going to be fixed if not give this to another company that will fix these issues. Or just admit that you cant fix it!

Stop with this nonsense... all consoles prior to next gen consoles like Xbox Series X and PS5 are literally dogshit with hardware that was literally outdated the moment it rolled out of the factory... ofc it will lag and run like shit because my CPU in my Phone is faster then the CPU in consoles ffs... literally only way to fix lagging and fps on consoles is get a next gen console that is literally so so so many times more powerful it's not like comparing PS3 to PS4 it's like a huge generation jump... like next gen jump in hardware is like 2 generation jump xD for consoles atleast because consoles have AMD hardware inside and at the time when PS4 and Xbox One were brand new.. AMD was pretty shit back then... if those companies went with Intel CPU it would be a whole different story... but AMD today is literally INSANE with perfomance... it literally beats the competitors in the CPU market... but back then... the fastest AMD CPU was like Intel's Low Range CPU xD basically think of consoles having 3 cores instead of actual 8 cores.. next gen consoles have literally 8 cores... it's basically Ryzen 7 3700 inside but a tiny bit slower... running at like 3.6ghz compared to PC's around 4.3ghz so literally in next gen consoles for the price of a nice mid range PC you get a HIGH END PC in probably everything maybe an upper mid range Graphics card or GPU... Basically Consoles running DayZ is like Switch Running Witcher 3 that's literally it
Also jump from PS3 generation to PS4 generation is pretty small... only real upgrade there was more RAM and better GPU xD 

On 7/8/2020 at 12:22 PM, Derleth said:

They can’t fix the sub par hardware in consoles. I doubt it will get noticeably better before PS5 (and whatever the next xbox is called.)

DayZ was created and optimised for PC, on PC you can customise video settings if your machine is old and weak, no can do on console - hello stutters.

What they could do is reduce detail to run better - but then console players would cry bloody murder over it not being as pretty as on PC. They can’t win.

YES YES YES! it's Sub par hardware and it was when it was new xD and Console version runs probably medium to high... and Shadows in DayZ are a huge performance hit... also object detail is a huge CPU hit... and consoles have shitty CPU so yeah.. RIP ... if only consoles have graphics setting customization.. it would be awesome for them.. 

In 1.07 I had the game breaking issue of changing a chest clothing item and it just disappearing. It happened multiple times, always when dragging a new chest clothing item onto my character. My character wears the new item then, but the older one is just gone and also all of its loot. Tonight it happened again on 1.08. 

Honestly I am not sure how long this bug is present, as previously I used to drag the clothing item onto its corresponding slot in my inventory. Only since 1.07 I started to drag it onto my character instead. Anyway, this needs a fix badly. Issues this severe should not exist 1,5 year after release.

• Like 1

Well, fired up DayZ again.  My ping hit 300+ and I got booted from the server.  Multiple times. This was an official Livonia NY server.  Which is plenty close enough to my home state.  I play a variety of other games and never go over 80ms, even with lots of background websites open.  I'm not sure why I'm having so many problems.  Is it the new 1.08?  I'm really not interested in sinking a bunch of time into playing only to get booted and then log back in as a fresh spawn because some random zed kills me.  Which is bound to happen.  Anyone else have this problem?

Guys, In which file will I find the new terrain texture for the area under the new locations from 1.08? I am asking here because none of those that I see in surfaces\data does not fit.

Edited by kirlen

3 hours ago, Parazight said:

Well, fired up DayZ again.  My ping hit 300+ and I got booted from the server.  Multiple times. This was an official Livonia NY server.  Which is plenty close enough to my home state.  I play a variety of other games and never go over 80ms, even with lots of background websites open.  I'm not sure why I'm having so many problems.  Is it the new 1.08?  I'm really not interested in sinking a bunch of time into playing only to get booted and then log back in as a fresh spawn because some random zed kills me.  Which is bound to happen.  Anyone else have this problem?

I have heard that some players have had ping issues since 1.08, seems to mostly involve WiFi somehow. I have had no issues at all.

• Like 2

Does anyone know if you can delete servers in the RECENT tab on the launcher?

23 hours ago, Parazight said:

try updating drivers on everything xD 
i recommend IOBit Driver Booster ( sounds sketchy and cringey but it works ) just be aware of ads for other apps of theirs... if you don't want them that is up to you

We are in the process of deploying a new hotfix to PC. Servers are already offline, we expect the update to be deployed within the next hour:

Version: 1.08.153276 (14.07.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A possible server crash
  • Fixed: An issue with stacking items into items using swapping
  • Fixed: Micro freezes caused by loading of objects such as tents, cars and base building objects

MODDING

• Changed: ActionDrainLiquid and ActionPourLiquid replaced with ActionTransferLiquid (old actions were removed)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 3

Does this mean my car no longer knows how to do front flips and back flips and kill me flips and no longer freezes my OP Gaming pc anymore.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Purches989 said:

XML validation errors for the default cfgspawnabletypes.xml. How can I fix it?

you don't and you leave it    cfgspawnabletypes.xml runs with it

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We are in the process of deploying a new hotfix to PC. Servers are already offline, we expect the update to be deployed within the next hour:

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Micro freezes caused by loading of objects such as tents, cars and base building objects

MODDING

• Changed: ActionDrainLiquid and ActionPourLiquid replaced with ActionTransferLiquid (old actions were removed)

When separate update for consoles ?

1 minute ago, Boroda Thug said:

When separate update for consoles ?

Already out:

New to this game on XBOX , but having a lot of fun.  I have died a few times due to cooking food only works in a fire place.  I cant use the stoves, a fireplace in the woods, or the cooking pot and gas can only works 1 out of 5 days or so in real time.  The items in my base tent become stuck and I cant get them out.  server 4260 on official servers.  reloading has no effect.  Thank you for your time.

😐

On 6/29/2020 at 6:58 AM, jakub_bohemia said:

GAME

FIXED

MODDING

I got a request that in the future, you phase our actions or other items rather then removing them entirely. while i am happy to see the changes it does suck to see actions that were widely used just go poof without a good warning, however, I understand you cant warn everyone but a "we are phasing out the drain and pour actions and put in the transferliquidQuantity one for future use, next update the first two will be removed." or something like that would be cool. but anyway thx for working hard

Is it just me or is rain no longer a thing? Or is it dependent on a server's settings?

7 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Уже вышло:

Earlier you said " We are aware of current performance issues, and the team is looking into them as we speak. As soon as we can verify the fix for them, it will be rolled out to you as a separate fix." So today's fix is what you were talking about? The performance issue was not resolved. We really need a performance update for consoles, guys !!!

Edited by Boroda Thug

fixed the client lagg and freezing shit when you come near bases and tents....

PARTY TENTS = extreme client lagg and frezzing party...............

23 hours ago, Boroda Thug said:

Earlier you said " We are aware of current performance issues, and the team is looking into them as we speak. As soon as we can verify the fix for them, it will be rolled out to you as a separate fix." So today's fix is what you were talking about? The performance issue was not resolved. We really need a performance update for consoles, guys !!!

here's a perfomance update for you
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ps5-price-pre-order-release-date-controller#:~:text=For context%3A The PS4 hit,November 20%2C and cost %2460.
Hope you enjoy when it releases later this year 😄
And also here's another perfomance update that will be around the same time as the first one
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-series-x

Enjoy 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2