ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.05

5 hours ago, krazikilla said:

Fix Combatlog, increase time to disconnect to 45-60 seconds

Not going into details here, but this is NOT recommended with the current version. Trust me, it will bring up more problems then it will fix.

Wow the disease system so much fucked up now. Totally unplayable. You get the fucking bacteria sign, nothing saves you. I even ate antibiotics, cured it and died anyway. The health just did not come back even though I had my thirst and huger white. WTF is this shit?

• Beans 3

Being somewhat new to the game is there a way to turn down the amount of Zombies attacking on a solo person? It is hard to go onto in Military Base without a horde of Zombies converging on a solo player. (yea for the more experienced player with a team is the only way it seems to make it through a Military base with only one or two losses. Seems 4 man teams are the best) Any suggestions for the noob?

Is there a way to adjust server side nights (Dark----------------Light) scale? NOTE: Been noticing the night is a little lighter, but ever server owner has there own feeling on how dark the night should be.

Is there a way to adjust server side Illness (death---------------How did i live through that sickness?)

Been noticing sense the most recent patch that mags and medical supplies are bugged and cannot pick up - only cure is to log out and log back in. (Note: watched this happen to a streamer numerous time during his stream trying to pick things up; Note-ably out of cars and Mags cannot pick up mags. off of ground and or trying to reload; or out of cars(saw this happen with medical morphine injectors. Happened to me in game also. CANNOT PICK UP). Had to log out

So far I would like to commend the Dev. team on a good update. As with any update there are always adjustments to a patch.

Thanks,

Drill_U

Edited by Drill_U

as of my internal testing in EXP and to some extent confirming in 1.05 with a willing mate or on my self by shooting and on objects like Gas Pumps/Animals and Zombies and consulting the old 1.04 Wiki I found this

Zombie 50 Health /

Player 100 Health / Gas Pumps too!

Head shot triples damage the Head only has 33 Health by itself /

Arm+Leg shot 1-third damage only /

some clothing have small ballistic resistance 10-20 % depending what it is and require that one extra shot for small arms to kill

.22LR about 17 Damage (imo too high should be 13)

.380 ACP about 21 Damage

9x19 about 26 Damage

.45 ACP about 34 Damage (imo too low should be around 38)

any 5.56/5.45 and 7.62 Soviet about 55 Damage (imo 7.62x39 should be higher, maybe 75ish)

.308 and 7.62x54 Soviet about 110 Damage

unconsciousness worked as intended too when you get hit in a rapid succession by followed shots even of smallest caliber (3 hits are enough usually to put you to sleep)

Problem occurs when there is lag and the delay forms these crazy situations.

Edited by ash2life

2 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Not going into details here, but this is NOT recommended with the current version. Trust me, it will bring up more problems then it will fix.

Can you tell me where I can find more info on this or can you share why it would bring up more problems?  I'm sure others are curious as well.

10 minutes ago, Drill_U said:

Is there a way to adjust server side nights (Dark----------------Light) scale? NOTE: Been noticing the night is a little lighter, but ever server owner has there own feeling on how dark the night should be.

Raise the rating of this ticket

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T143219

4 hours ago, Drill_U said:

Being somewhat new to the game is there a way to turn down the amount of Zombies attacking on a solo person? It is hard to go onto in Military Base without a horde of Zombies converging on a solo player. (yea for the more experienced player with a team is the only way it seems to make it through a Military base with only one or two losses. Seems 4 man teams are the best) Any suggestions for the noob?

Is there a way to adjust server side Illness (death---------------How did i live through that sickness?)

Been noticing sense the most recent patch that mags and medical supplies are bugged and cannot pick up - only cure is to log out and log back in. (Note: watched this happen to a streamer numerous time during his stream trying to pick things up; Note-ably out of cars and Mags cannot pick up mags. off of ground and or trying to reload; or out of cars(saw this happen with medical morphine injectors. Happened to me in game also. CANNOT PICK UP). Had to log out

So far I would like to commend the Dev. team on a good update. As with any update there are always adjustments to a patch.

Thanks,

Drill_U

Have you heard of ... Stealth? 😉 you can sneak around the zombies... it's not the games fault it's your fault that you're bad just get good and be smart use stealth and try not to shoot The Infected.. kill em with Melee for silence...there is no need for 4 people to loot 1 military base you can do it solo... i do it solo 90% of the time 🙂 

Overcoming the distance of 100 meters plus, the bullet becomes rubber. Very weak damage at a distance

4 hours ago, hegra said:

Overcoming the distance of 100 meters plus, the bullet becomes rubber. Very weak damage at a distance

If that is a pistol calibar then it's realistic what do you mean bro? 

I still could headshot Zombies with a Amphibia at i'd say 70 meter

took some aim effort doh

Edited by ash2life

Anybody else unable to access the inventory of the Sarka sedan?  Was just about to add it to my TraderConfig, but I base vehicle prices on cargo space, as well as other attributes.  Can we get a hotfix?

29 minutes ago, NachoNinjaGnome said:

Anybody else unable to access the inventory of the Sarka sedan?  Was just about to add it to my TraderConfig, but I base vehicle prices on cargo space, as well as other attributes.  Can we get a hotfix?

You character or player have to be at the side of the trunk to open up the inventory via Tab button or you could open up the trunk from the back like in real life and Tab target the trunk to be more immersive. The Sarka 120 holds about 300 inventory last time I check after the 1.05 Update.

4 minutes ago, Ratana Kheng said:

You character or player have to be at the side of the trunk to open up the inventory via Tab button or you could open up the trunk from the back like in real life and Tab target the trunk to be more immersive. The Sarka 120 holds about 300 inventory last time I check after the 1.05 Update.

Ah, well, I guess that makes sense.  Thx.

The replacement feature is broken.  Now, when I hotkey swap my mags, they no longer replace the inventory position and orientation of the swapped magazine.  Perhaps a side-effect of the new 'R' key reload feature.

1 hour ago, NachoNinjaGnome said:

The replacement feature is broken.  Now, when I hotkey swap my mags, they no longer replace the inventory position and orientation of the swapped magazine.  Perhaps a side-effect of the new 'R' key reload feature.

Every now and then you will get this bug or glitch, I usually log out real quick and log back in to fix the issue, and if it persist I notice ping and lag related. But this plague will continue until they fine a permanent fix to it, but for now we can only find ways to work around these game breaking problematic that occurs here and there sadly.... 

17 minutes ago, Ratana Kheng said:

Every now and then you will get this bug or glitch, I usually log out real quick and log back in to fix the issue, and if it persist I notice ping and lag related. But this plague will continue until they fine a permanent fix to it, but for now we can only find ways to work around these game breaking problematic that occurs here and there sadly.... 

Yeah, it's persisted over multiple relogs/restarts.  Good thing I'm not actually playing the game rn or this would bug the hell out of me.  Advantages of being an admin, you can just spawn whatever you need rather than carrying everything all the time, so my inventory is fairly uncluttered.

Please improve zombie climbing or add an upwards attack for them. They should be able to follow you on top of cars, dumpsters, low walls, basically anything that makes sense for infected to climb on. 

Zombie gamplay really needs to be touched on. It's so close to actually being good. Take away the easy way outs against them. Give them the ability to attack doors to break them down (I know, this is asking for too much lol), optimize/randomize their spawns, add slightly more zombies to high traffic/end game areas. I honestly think these are the only things missing to actually make zombies a threat. Melee combat against zombies just needs to be more fluid(no passing through and attacking from behind) 

• Beans 2

i personally think instead of posting a list of fixes and tweaks why not post a list of things that you have possibly fucked instead? for example putting my combat dagger away plays the chambering a round in a pistol sound.

• Like 1

With bleeding, the blood goes away very quickly. Sniping is not effective - weak damage at a distance from any caliber. Can these problems be resolved? I don’t feel like playing at all.

• Like 1

I go to the server of a stable branch and there is a message, there was no response from the server within 7 seconds. At the same time, friends say that the server immediately goes to reboot and throws everyone out, and so it happens on all servers in the official tab. P/s-goes only on server private.     Has anyone encountered such a problem?.       I apologize for my poor English  😕

On 9/7/2019 at 1:55 AM, repzaj1234 said:

Please improve zombie climbing or add an upwards attack for them. They should be able to follow you on top of cars, dumpsters, low walls, basically anything that makes sense for infected to climb on. 

Zombie gamplay really needs to be touched on. It's so close to actually being good. Take away the easy way outs against them. Give them the ability to attack doors to break them down (I know, this is asking for too much lol), optimize/randomize their spawns, add slightly more zombies to high traffic/end game areas. I honestly think these are the only things missing to actually make zombies a threat. Melee combat against zombies just needs to be more fluid(no passing through and attacking from behind) 

This very much. As much as I appreciate being able to survive a horde just by jumping on top of a car, it doesn't make any sense. Locking myself in a building should only slow them down, not keep them out forever unless it is a steel door for example. But, IF they learn how to kick in doors, they should no longer magically know when you open a door on the other side of the building. Give me the chance to leave them breaking down the door while I sneak out the back door and escape!

The bug where they end up inside you still happens, I suppose there's a glitch in the collision detection when the zed lunges at the same time the player makes an attack with forward movement. I loathe the forward movement when doing melee attacks by the way, that often moves me out of cover to expose my flanks and makes fighting a group of zeds very awkward. When I've aggroed a minor horde I would want a chance to hold my ground in a doorway, to keep my back and flanks safe. Currently it doesn't work because you step forward when you swing.

Edited by Derleth
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

Are there plans for changing the server hopping mechanics?

My friend and I decided to serve hop yesterday because we decided not to play at night time (little whiny bitches bla bla and all that) and I was actually curious how it works. Despite hopping from the same location, near each other, we ended up kilometers apart. Sure the game has no way of knowing we're playing together but 5 km apart is quite extreme. More importantly however; we ended up half way across the map. Now this I would consider straight up cheating, because it shaved off a few hours of our journey from the edge of the map. Why didn't we get displaced within a few hundred meters, maybe up to a kilometer from the original location? 

Not only can the current implementation be actually beneficial to someone 🙂 but the way I see it, it literally just moves the problem it tries to prevent to another location. We both ended up near other players and possibly could have had a jump on them. We can end near or inside player built structures just the same and as I sad, it acts like a literal teleport across the map. After this experience I'm actually considering server hopping again, just to see where we end up and if this really is a random teleport all over the map then … why? 😄 

I absolutely agree with the idea but please, make it so that it does what it claims to do. If someone can explain to me why the current implementation is so "drastic" and random I'm all ears. 

1 hour ago, William Sternritter said:

Are there plans for changing the server hopping mechanics?

My friend and I decided to serve hop yesterday because we decided not to play at night time (little whiny bitches bla bla and all that) and I was actually curious how it works. Despite hopping from the same location, near each other, we ended up kilometers apart. Sure the game has no way of knowing we're playing together but 5 km apart is quite extreme. More importantly however; we ended up half way across the map. Now this I would consider straight up cheating, because it shaved off a few hours of our journey from the edge of the map. Why didn't we get displaced within a few hundred meters, maybe up to a kilometer from the original location? 

Not only can the current implementation be actually beneficial to someone 🙂 but the way I see it, it literally just moves the problem it tries to prevent to another location. We both ended up near other players and possibly could have had a jump on them. We can end near or inside player built structures just the same and as I sad, it acts like a literal teleport across the map. After this experience I'm actually considering server hopping again, just to see where we end up and if this really is a random teleport all over the map then … why? 😄 

I absolutely agree with the idea but please, make it so that it does what it claims to do. If someone can explain to me why the current implementation is so "drastic" and random I'm all ears. 

The way you describe it seems good, doesn't it? You do not know where you end up. You cannot plan it. If you end up in a base or near other player, it is randomly (to a certain extend). Thus there is no exploiting, which was the original problem. If you enjoy the surprise of ending up in random places, why not go for it (though you will probably spend more than half of your evening in the loading screen)?

If you only did a kilometer random placement, players would still abuse server hopping to go across servers and loot military areas.

And as you mention it, teams get separated when switching, making the possibility of exploits even lower.

@repzaj1234 @Derleth

Yes, zombies still need work. The fact that they now run to your approximate location before they go ‘full aggro’ was a very welcome change. But still, once they DO aggro, it’s very difficult to lose them. Surely they’re not that smart? Look at how easy it is to lose players! Zombies should be confused when they lose sight of you.

Also, there is that melee attack that doesn’t drive your character forward. I often see it when wielding powerful weapons like the axe, sledgehammer, etc. The character performs a stationary jab. The problem is, I have no idea how to perform it consistently. It’s seems random, if anything. Wouldn’t it be much better if the ‘jab’ were our standard attack, and the ‘swing’ our heavy attack? 

Edited by ThePugman

54 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

The way you describe it seems good, doesn't it? You do not know where you end up. You cannot plan it. If you end up in a base or near other player, it is randomly (to a certain extend). Thus there is no exploiting, which was the original problem. If you enjoy the surprise of ending up in random places, why not go for it (though you will probably spend more than half of your evening in the loading screen)?

If you only did a kilometer random placement, players would still abuse server hopping to go across servers and loot military areas.

And as you mention it, teams get separated when switching, making the possibility of exploits even lower.

No, it's not good at all. First of all I can exploit it simply as a means to hop around the map. That to me completely defeats the core idea, that the world is persistent and if I need to get somewhere I need to actually go there and face all the survival aspects. It's even worse than combat logging because your character is saved and you live without effort. For those of us who don't cling to one location but roam around this is no hindrance but a literal teleport. Stuck at the edge of the map? Server hop. Wanna go elsewhere but don't feel like walking? Server hop. 

Secondly, the original exploit to get inside player bases is easily defeated by any displacement away from the original location. Even if it would be 50 meters outside the building or player fence, I'm still outside so I don't just "phase" in and out. Server hopping to loot a military base is more trouble than it is worth with the current population. This argument is also completely invalidated by players stashing loot outside military locations to force loot spawn. Which is the reason why hunting for player stashes is the way to go when hunting for gear. Here I'd also love to petition to have more that two first person servers in EU. Seriously, current load is terrible, apparently people like to play FP survival so give them more playground please 🙂 So yes the "inconvenience" is being separated from my friend but considering we wander around all the time, this is really a small nuisance compared to teleport half way through the map without ruining my shoes 😄 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1