Seen it All

What Server do you play on?

I have started being loyal to one server:  North America 3664299

Does everyone stay on one server or just randomly pick one?

Been playing on US 4344 because I've seen people in the forums mention there are RPers on there. I was hanging around the Sobors last night but most players seem to just want to shoot. I've also seen some people on here talk about implementing "neutral" zones specifically for interactions/trading etc. Would be cool if you could get everyone to agree not to shoot each other in say churches or hospitals but not everyone who plays dayz reads the forums so it would be impossible to pull off

• Beans 1

Currently NL8157 purely because I found someones base on the roof of an office and being hanging out on that server ever since. 

14 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Currently NL8157 purely because I found someones base on the roof of an office and being hanging out on that server ever since. 

my old one i do pop on occasionaly, maybe ive stalked you on there and youve never realised haha 

41 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

my old one i do pop on occasionaly, maybe ive stalked you on there and youve never realised haha 

Lol, likewise! I do a lot of stalking. Been stalking four guys today at komarovo with a car. I was going to approach them and ask for a lift, but bottled it and just followed them for a while instead. Found another car tent. Never found one then find two in twenty four hours. Couldn't really carry it as I'm just using improvised backpack so set it up and left it in some woods. I'll see if it's still there next time I'm passing! 

Anyway, my GT is conart70 so if you see me in server, don't shoot, I'm friendly! 

22 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lol, likewise! I do a lot of stalking. Been stalking four guys today at komarovo with a car. I was going to approach them and ask for a lift, but bottled it and just followed them for a while instead. Found another car tent. Never found one then find two in twenty four hours. Couldn't really carry it as I'm just using improvised backpack so set it up and left it in some woods. I'll see if it's still there next time I'm passing! 

Anyway, my GT is conart70 so if you see me in server, don't shoot, I'm friendly! 

Yeah I dont shoot on sight tbh and I usually lurk around Servorgrad area if your ever popping through hit me up in the apartments and Il throw the kettle on lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skimshady said:

was nl33157 , now 33900 as its usually always high pop 

3900. we moved there when they reduced the servers. 

6 minutes ago, nikoor said:

3900. we moved there when they reduced the servers. 

might see you around lol in the shadows lol

15 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

might see you around lol in the shadows lol

I popped into 3900 last night but it kicked me out after a couple of mins. It must've known I was too good :D

I used to play on NL3939 but after 2 tents and stashes were stolen, i moved to 3903...and after 2 tents and 1 barrel i gave up and just wander around on the server with most players, mostly 3900

3 hours ago, bent.toe said:

I used to play on NL3939 but after 2 tents and stashes were stolen, i moved to 3903...and after 2 tents and 1 barrel i gave up and just wander around on the server with most players, mostly 3900

Nothing is safe anywhere. I put up bases thinking, "Okay, only way they find this is if they're actually looking for it." Gets raided two dayz later...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Do you still have your shop? 

Thinking about re-opening soon. Maybe around Valentines day. Gonna wait a few more weeks to see if we get 1.0 first. I'll be sure to post when it re-opens.

• Like 3

Was on earlier today and noticed two "test" servers in the server list that required a password to join, has anyone any idea about this?

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

Was on earlier today and noticed two "test" servers in the server list that required a password to join, has anyone any idea about this?

Most likely BI's Xbox team testing 1.0 on those.

I play on US 4293, 4161, 4410 mainly due to my stashes being on those. I spend half my game managing my crap, half of which i don't really need.

US 4143 

usually med to high pop. Not a lot of large groups, mostly solos. Seem to find some good interactions out west.

Im playing on the eu hardcore server only since they add them, but for now I’m going for the high pop hc servers.

NL3900. A group of at least 5 or 6 of us normally. 

Has anyone who plays on it noticed the huge duped base near NE airfield?

I'm going to give 3900 a shot, seems like the majority of the board is trying to survive there.

Is 3900 friendly or Shoot on Sight

6 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

I'm going to give 3900 a shot, seems like the majority of the board is trying to survive there.

Is 3900 friendly or Shoot on Sight

Depends who you run into lol

I'm Terrified of running into people, I saw 4 dudes looting the military base near Svergino.   I had them in my sights, the only reason I didn't shoot was cause my asshole character has a cold and isn't to stealth at the moment.

2 hours ago, greggyt said:

NL3900. A group of at least 5 or 6 of us normally. 

Has anyone who plays on it noticed the huge duped base near NE airfield?

we used to patrol nwaf and the surroundings but since the frames drop there to 7 we are avoiding it now. I suppose it wasn't you guys but last night at berezino, below lumber mill? were fighting there nonstop with my friend for 2-3 hours against 5-7 players. yellow armbands?