Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.149741

And it happened again. I killed a roaster with my hands. 20 seconds later server crash.

16 minutes ago, Relic77 said:

And it happened again. I killed a roaster with my hands. 20 seconds later server crash.

Tried that, I've punched a couple of chickens to death, gutted and eaten them raw. Besides getting sick I haven't had any issues, no crash. Before I found the first chicken there was a crash though, so there seems to be more server crashes with this patch. You probably just managed to kill chickens around the time of them...

Edited by Beavis3D

1 minute ago, Beavis3D said:

Tried that, I've punched a couple of chickens to death, gutted and eaten them raw. Besides getting sick I haven't had any issues, no crash. Before I found the first chicken there was a crash though, so there seems to be more server crashes with this patch. You probably just managed to kill chickens around the time of them...

The first one might have been a roaster as well. Try those and see. I am hunting for one now as we speak

1 hour ago, amadieus said:

Some things that I just noticed:

- My AKM still sounds like a silenced weapon, even with the crafted silencer ruined

I think in general ruined clothes and attachments continue to function until you remove them. e.g. if your pants get ruined, they still function, but if you take them off you cannot put them back on. I'm sure that is not intended behavior, but this seems to be similar to how ruined clothing items are currently working.

Yes. Server crashed third time now So it is probably like you said. I get some weird Freezes from time to time

1 minute ago, Beavis3D said:

Definitely more crashes, this was not a good patch.

question is, how is persistence holding up through these crashes?

• Beans 1

DE 1-1 / 1-2 / 1-3/ 1-5 we got many crashes these servers

• Beans 1

servers are really unstable..don't really know how to report crashes because they seem to be happening so often again ..

17 minutes ago, TripleCee said:

servers are really unstable..don't really know how to report crashes because they seem to be happening so often again ..

Upside to that is that the cause should not be too hard to identify...

I also have short game freezes sometimes. Seem to appear out of nowhere.

Okay, this happened to me when I tried to climb the Ostry radio tower. Do not try getting off on the two middle platforms people, it can have undesirable results... (One crash there too, might have been when I picked up one of those V3S parts, there was a visible freeze there.)

• Beans 1

49 minutes ago, Beavis3D said:

Okay, this happened to me when I tried to climb the Ostry radio tower.

Something similar happened to me on Stable yesterday, so this bug has been around for a while.

Please, fix the head torch light direction. It is lighting backwards from the characters head.

Don't release the game with this kinds of bugs please... You gonna kill it.

Edited by Pliskinki
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Relic77 said:

2 hours ago, Beavis3D said:

Definitely more crashes, this was not a good patch.

2 hours ago, Relic77 said:

Yes. Server crashed third time now So it is probably like you said. I get some weird Freezes from time to time

2 hours ago, Lee39 said:

DE 1-1 / 1-2 / 1-3/ 1-5 we got many crashes these servers

2 hours ago, TripleCee said:

Guys... this cant be true. The devs said they "FIXED" server crashes. I think they said it on just about every change log in the past 6 months. So you must be mistaken. 1.0 is less than 2 weeks away and im positive they wouldnt allow this kind of frequent unplayable crashing upon 1.0 release. I dont think they would push an update and say its "FIXED" if they didnt test it at least for an hour or two before they uploaded it and attached "FIXED" to it... would they? Again? Naaaaah. No way. 

• Haha 2

I don't see the VoIP bug listed as fixed or as an issue -- can anyone confirm fixed or not?

zombies aint really human anymore - they can teleport and do bad shit - they don't think or even act like people.. fear them, they can DO unnatural stuff .. Beware of them, this infection is some kind of Alien bug, not "brainless bloodlust"   - explains a LOT.  Sometimes they can walk THROUGH stuff, or somztimes you can't SEE them.. sometimes they don't move for hours, then sometimes they hit you from far off with their minds.. .. No one knows what they are - Don't compare them to humans - they were, but now they aren't.

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Beans 2

4 hours ago, Relic77 said:

Seems Experimental crash for me. What I did was killing a chicken with my hands, use a steak knife. ate one filet and then the guts and then again a filet. I run down to a barn and pick up a bursack and put it on my head. After that server went down. When I log back in I was with my last filet in my hand and no bursack on the floor in the barn or in my inventory. Not the steak knife I was using was in my inventory after that.

This was on DayZ Swe 1-2 Experimental. Not 100% it was that server.

I cant play today because i was celebrating finnish independence...so still...eating raw chickens doesent give you any health proplems?

If its this way...devs...when you gonna add diseases and coldness symptonms in build?...this year?

Edited by kopo79

6 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Can you tell me a specific server, please?

I can't, I'm sorry. I am watching streamers get disconnected due to server crashes every few minutes. It has been ongoing for multiple streamers since the update. I logged into Northeast-01 to see if the base I was working on had been deleted and then I went back to stable.

7 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Can you tell me a specific server, please?

Fifteen minutes ago I logged into Northeast-01 and two minutes later the server crashed.

@ImpulZ This could be completely unrelated of course, but I'm wondering if the server crashes are caused by weather changes (something about clouds was mentioned in the patch notes). I was more or less alone on a server just now (one of the EU ones) and was simply running down the train tracks when there was a 1 sec micro freeze after which the clouds and lighting changed noticeably (and abruptly, did not look good), ten seconds later I got the server crash disconnection.

Edited by Beavis3D

@ImpulZ This could be completely unrelated of course, but I'm wondering if the server crashes are caused by weather changes (something about clouds was mentioned in the patch notes). I was more or less alone on a server just now (one of the EU ones) and was simply running down the train tracks when there was a 1 sec micro freeze after which the clouds and lighting changed noticeably (and abruptly, did not look good), ten seconds later I got the server crash disconnection.

I think you are right about that. The server I was on had this weather change rain, no tain, rain and it was constantly change with constant crashes.

Edited by Relic77
  • Like 2

How do you cure sickness?  Wait?

I met a friend that supplied me with food, and an cold from hell... Been coughing and sneezing ever since, bacteria goes down tho(One arrow), unless i'm near him and get three arrows up :( 

Been popping all the pills exept clorine, nothing helps....

Edited by dallebull