Los Bandito

DayZ Youtubers?

Sup ya'll,

Just thought i'd start a thread to compile a list of good DayZ players who upload to YouTube. I for one like watching a video or two in bed on my ipad before I go to sleep.

Are there any entertaining YouTuber's that play DayZ that you know of?

I've watched all of speedyw03's DayZ videos which are hilarious, and I have just discovered a Youtuber called M1NDR who's an excellent DayZ player, he creates exceptional content, my fave video of his is called 'Survivors on the radio' which has a very sad ending.

Post your faves channel names!

Look forward to hear your submissions.

Edited by Los Bandito

I quite like The Running ManZ, he has some decent videos. Also agree with M1NDR, hes decent. WOBO has great tutorials and has a look at the mechanics aswell to give tips and tricks to surviving

Been away for a while so I don't know who are popular now, but these were my favorites from a few years ago.

Mr.Moon, BLIZZHD, DanielFromSL, PolishedGuy

The YouTuber, SoyLegend has a list of several good and to the point tutorials for DayZ Xbox.

• Like 1

Frankie videos were always my favorite. Sada is pretty entertaining as well. Baby Nades has some well put together content, though he runs more kos in his later series.

• Like 2

Yep, frankie got me into this too. Also like Mr. Blackouts diaries. RhinoCrunch did some decent stuff, and there was a guy from Holland I think, but can't remember his name. 

If you want a laugh though, Robbaz (King of Sweden) did a very short but funny series of three videos

Years ago Frankie started it all for me.  I’m a railroad conductor and always out of town a lot, so I’d watch his vids all the time while at hotels.

Seems Frankie is a popular one! Will most definitely check him out!

Edit: Checking him out on Youtube he seems to have not posted in a year?

Edited by Los Bandito

38 minutes ago, Los Bandito said:

Seems Frankie is a popular one! Will most definitely check him out!

Edit: Checking him out on Youtube he seems to have not posted in a year?

No, he hasn't posted for ages. Not sure if he ever will again but there was a rumour he was working on a new series with Sada. Wait and see I guess, but still one of the best to watch. Very well produced videos. 

2 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

No, he hasn't posted for ages. Not sure if he ever will again but there was a rumour he was working on a new series with Sada. Wait and see I guess, but still one of the best to watch. Very well produced videos. 

I see, looking at his videos he only makes DayZ Arma 3 videos, are they the same as the Standalone? I am at work so I haven't actually managed to watch anything as of yet.

Edited by Los Bandito

Frankie is one of my favorites for the mod, because his commentary and the way him, Sada and JackFrags role play truly shows the beauty of this game. Unfortunately he has been away for a year.

One of my favorite standalone youtubers, who also coincidentaly just vanished last year, was the first youtube I watched when dayZ was announced for console. His standalone series was beautiful and I aspire to create my gameplay and travels as immersive as his. He is Mr. Black0ut. Plus I love love his intro...

"Mr. Black0ut here, how ya doing how ya been"

Fantastic standalone YouTube Black0ut is. Not sure who the current folks are, but I often rewatch Mr Black0ut just cuz his content is top notch

Edited by Bombarding

Frankie on PC got me hooked on the idea of playing DayZ too, pretty much watched all his stuff.  Sada did mention In a recent video that they were both planning something but not sure what that is.  I've also recently discovered Mindr whelich I am also enjoying.

I've been using twitch lately but I have been using YouTube, that was until my iMac started playing up. 

I will be changing to a pc soon though, looking forward to getting back to recording/editing again.  Anyway my twitch channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/thyer5 and YouTube is:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4SqQFkSF46G0EHd4r2Da6w

I did not see him get mentioned but BabyNades also makes some very good DayZ videos. I really like how you follow him through a long play session and he perfectly edits it into a 50 min video.

• Like 1

Tope Rec , is another great dayz streamer and YouTube content creator. Plays with MINDR and other big dayz content creators a lot. Only problem is that 0.63 is kinda just DayZ PvP meaty match ATM due to lack of other content/mechanics so even current dayz videos get abit stale, even youtubers who try to get a narrative going on there own private hive server filled with subscribers and fans still get Killed on sight due to lack of anything else to do. But alphas alpha so it's expected.

Edited by TheYetiBum

TopeREC as stated above, check his memorable moments some great play especially when he is up against squads and wipes them with a cross bow.

• Like 1

Well for me M1NDR is killing it right now! I never get sad watching youtube videos but his narrative and music really pulls at my heart strings! Meets up with guys, plays with them for ages, then they die and the sad music comes with montages of his dead friend whom he will never speak to again, DAMN that makes me feel sad af dude. M1NDR is my fave :)
Maybe i havent given Frankie a proper chance but watched a couple of his videos and I wasnt as hooked as i am M1NDR, unless someone can link a fave video of his as an example?

When I started watching clips of DayZ in 2014 I was watching GoldGlove and then I started watching M1NDR and also check out Puhdado, KD Wolf and Loyal Patriot used to watch their streams on twitch but not sure if they still doing that

• Thanks 1