Baty Alquawen

Status Report - 25 July 2017

On 25.7.2017 at 9:04 PM, Gadget_97 said:

Idc about the gamescom, make good status report please.

I am even tempted to ask to spend precious resources on development instead of event after event, each of them requiring a specific preparation. But that's just me and not up to me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noctoras said:

I am even tempted to ask to spend precious resources on development instead of event after event, each of them requiring a specific preparation. But that's just me and not up to me. 

The work towards the demo will go towards beta.

12 hours ago, Noctoras said:

Please name all these events?

All developers will focus on Gamescom? If so, the beta will be delayed.

Edited by Tareek_Lb
Bug

2 hours ago, Tareek_Lb said:

It shouldn't have any great effect overall seeing as the product on show is beta, though in a limited form 

9 hours ago, Tareek_Lb said:

I wonder if you even read the full post? Did you see some shiny things and only looked at that? Probably. They answer your question before it is even asked.

I had my answer : '' Now that the next couple of weeks are fully focused on the content of the Gamescom demo, so that there are no major hurdles when fans in Cologne get their hands on it. All of our rooms are equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure you a pleasant stay. ''

Thank you ;)

Audio

Sounds for weapon interactions

so is there anyone working in ambient sounds anymore?bird feel too repeative still and i sometimes hear some odd snapping sounds in end of bird sound.
what about house interiors?when we can hear some new ambient sounds inside or are we waiting new house models?sometimes wind is so loud and i ingame
run inside the house to ease my ears but then i remember...its same sound:(...
also if there was some secret sounds integated in ambient (steps,infected like sound,door opening),those should be gone...lot of people have reported there ghost sounds
but if there is no one walking,there should be no step sounds.
also fro the audio team,can you add some other sound when you carry bow in your back....it have rifle klik klok sound.

"sometimes wind is so loud and i ingame
run inside the house to ease my ears but then i remember...its same sound:(..."

agreed, wind is too loud, and doesn't change when you go inside structures. Bird sounds also are fucked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VVarhead said:

"sometimes wind is so loud and i ingame
run inside the house to ease my ears but then i remember...its same sound:(..."

agreed, wind is too loud, and doesn't change when you go inside structures. Bird sounds also are fucked.

I understand.