Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.62.140525

3 hours ago, jimbob6661 said:

Stable? I thought this game was abandonware... I mean when one looks at this https://www.dayz.com/blog/dayz-moving-into-2015 and then noting just how long this "alpha" stage has taken one starts to wonder...

If you'd read the last 2 years worth o f status reports that followed that post you'd actually be able to say something relevant.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimbob6661 said:

Stable? I thought this game was abandonware... I mean when one looks at this https://www.dayz.com/blog/dayz-moving-into-2015 and then noting just how long this "alpha" stage has taken one starts to wonder...

The fact that people like you who bitch and moan about the state of the game is pretty pathetic. Have you been posting bug reports, or even helping find bugs so that they can be squashed in order to help the game proceed faster? Judging by your post count, I highly doubt it. Until you, and others like you, start helping find bugs so that the devs can find them and squash them please do the intelligent people on here who actually do those things and just STFU! Anything you post should be ignored/deleted as your lack of intelligence was made very apparent in your first post. Also, as Biohaze mentioned, have you even bothered to read any of the status reports? or are you just another armchair programmer who thinks they know how to program better than the devs? 

• Like 2

Lets just ignore those who troll or post whilst ignoring facts and logic.

Leave them to me to deal with...

*nomnomnom*

L

• Like 6

The new ghillie is fixed downside is the broke the gunwraps, they either go completely black, or glow a pale orange; currently my way to remedy this is make it mossy but it doesn't blend with my woodland ghillie.

Kind Regards,

Scottish.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OrLoK said:

Lets just ignore those who troll or post whilst ignoring facts and logic.

Leave them to me to deal with...

*nomnomnom*

L

I stopped putting energy in those kind of people and just report them now. Not worth my time, I guess.

5 hours ago, TheScottishSandman said:

The new ghillie is fixed downside is the broke the gunwraps, they either go completely black, or glow a pale orange; currently my way to remedy this is make it mossy but it doesn't blend with my woodland ghillie.

Kind Regards,

Scottish.

That's odd because my gunwrap looks just fine on my FAL, at least last time I played which was after the update. Maybe it's the gun which causes it, which gun is it?

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheScottishSandman said:

Kind Regards,

Scottish.

my ghillie gun wrap works fine on both M4 and AK rifles.

for me you issue sounds like your game might have trouble loading the texture (memory issues) or the texture is broken (corrupted files).

try validating your game files in steam, if that doesn't help, submit a feedback tracker ticket : https://feedback.bistudio.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/5/

• Like 1

@Baty Alquawen

I will ask Tomas about this next week.  :)

Sorry for my English. Can u ask him for tell us more information about mechanics of loot spawning in future devblog, as example: "How he's used point for spawn loot, proxy on model, or scripts", "How many time need to configure one building for spawn loot", "In nearly future, can we hope for spawn as picture", etc343988_49485000.jpg

Edited by pr9inichek
  • Like 2

The new ghillie suits seem to have a clipping issue, seems odd because it should've been a simple reskin. Wasn't like this in the last patch.

(It happens with any pants, almost even to bare legs.) Normally didn't do that.

*edit* The ghillie looks like part of the back is lifted up almost, and it looks like it was blended to fit with just the default legs with no pants around the legs.

bZ5LCMy.jpg

Edited by Ze-Krush

Soooo. After weeks and weeks of having only one magazine between the 6 or 7 FALs we have found, there was finally an incidental loss of the one magazine in our group's possession from the start of this patch going stable.

In other news, I found two SVD's over the weekend, and easily outfitted them with magazines.  I found another VSS, which I will likely never be able to use before the wipe; due to the ammo only being rarely found in teddy bears, and magazines  only spawning with the gun.

It would be nice to be able to use even one of my two favorite rifles sometime this stable cycle.  I guess it's time to go hunting dupers on the coast to at least get a shot at seeing a working FAL; got a snowballs chance of seeing an assembled VSS, as duper PvP crews won't bother with those...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Soooo. After weeks and weeks of having only one magazine between the 6 or 7 FALs we have found, there was finally an incidental loss of the one magazine in our group's possession from the start of this patch going stable.

In other news, I found two SVD's over the weekend, and easily outfitted them with magazines.  I found another VSS, which I will likely never be able to use before the wipe; due to the ammo only being rarely found in teddy bears, and magazines  only spawning with the gun.

It would be nice to be able to use even one of my two favorite rifles sometime this stable cycle.  I guess it's time to go hunting dupers on the coast to at least get a shot at seeing a working FAL; got a snowballs chance of seeing an assembled VSS, as duper PvP crews won't bother with those...

LOL emu, good to see your having fun :)

BTW how is the Fal firing "CLICK, CLICK" jking

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sneakydude said:

LOL emu, good to see your having fun :)

BTW how is the Fal firing "CLICK, CLICK" jking

It was firing fine until some dude noticed my aggro right after I logged in and waited for me to come in his room in the building where I bandaged. That's the thing with the FAL, you're not going to lose it in an heroic way in a firefight. No, you're going to lose that gun to a dude sitting in a corner with a silenced P1 pistol waiting for you to walk in the room. I don't think I ever lost my FAL in a firefight, always lost them in some shitty way.

• Like 2

Well, I finally met the neighbors on our desolate little piece of the official public hives. I can't say that they are the friendliest, or the most forthright folks I've known.

I was doing my nightly sweep of Tisy, and was nearly finished when I heard a suppressed pistol; presumably killing the wolves that I had just evaded.  I ran down to the AA platforms and lit a couple glowsticks in the back room, and put them in my backpack to drop on my way out of the base.
Just after I had finished checking the surrounding area before making my escape, a fellow with a ghillie headdress ran up on me.  Surprised, he told me not to shoot and asked if I was friendly. I said I was cool, and wouldn't shoot him, and not to be alarmed because I was double carrying.
I asked if he was with the FoxH clan I had seen online regularly on the server, and he asked if I had friends with me.  One of his buddies must have looked at the server population and deduced that I was alone.  He started shooting me with no warning.  I managed to get in a few gutshots before I fell dead.

I sure do hope they aren't the same folks who I had just gifted three cows an hour earlier.  If my blood type comes back anything but O-, I'm gonna go get beat up by some wolves and drink from a pond, then drink from all of their water bottles...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Well, I finally met the neighbors on our desolate little piece of the official public hives. I can't say that they are the friendliest, or the most forthright folks I've known.

I was doing my nightly sweep of Tisy, and was nearly finished when I heard a suppressed pistol; presumably killing the wolves that I had just evaded.  I ran down to the AA platforms and lit a couple glowsticks in the back room, and put them in my backpack to drop on my way out of the base.
Just after I had finished checking the surrounding area before making my escape, a fellow with a ghillie headdress ran up on me.  Surprised, he told me not to shoot and asked if I was friendly. I said I was cool, and wouldn't shoot him, and not to be alarmed because I was double carrying.
I asked if he was with the FoxH clan I had seen online regularly on the server, and he asked if I had friends with me.  One of his buddies must have looked at the server population and deduced that I was alone.  He started shooting me with no warning.  I managed to get in a few gutshots before I fell dead.

I sure do hope they aren't the same folks who I had just gifted three cows an hour earlier.  If my blood type comes back anything but O-, I'm gonna go get beat up by some wolves and drink from a pond, then drink from all of their water bottles...

Is this a permission for me to trash "huge motherfucking camp"? :P Did the gun sound like a FAL, maybe you got killed with my gun, I'm sorry. :(

10 minutes ago, IMT said:

Is this a permission for me to trash "huge motherfucking camp"? :P Did the gun sound like a FAL, maybe you got killed with my gun, I'm sorry. :(

No, I'm pretty sure it was 5.56.  It was pretty dark, so I couldn't see.  Fing said the headgear matched one of the guys he spotted in the town near our camp last week.

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not just trash the camp; as a matter of principle.  Preferably, I was going to place a set of leather clothing there to let them know of the mistake they made in calling friendly and shooting me.  If he wanted the SVD off my back, he should have just asked me for it.  It's the third one I've found since Friday, and I don't really use them anyway.  They seem like lazy opportunists, which the state of their base corroborates.  I think they all deserve cholera.

Maybe it's more fun to hunt them and track their patterns.  This is easier to do if we don't spoil our advantage of knowing where they keep their shit.

I was actually hoping to make it back there and take back the cows, so they won't know they've been visited; but I won't be online for another 7 hours.  The cows are in one of the car tents at the northern end of their camp.  I made space for more, so maybe if you drop by to remove the cows, you could also randomly scatter the loot around in the inventory; the area I cleared makes it pretty obvious that I was there.  I don't think they have been back online since the server shut down for maintenance.  Would have only barely had time to run back to their camp from Tisy, so I think we are still ahead of things in that respect.  Technically, I defer to you since you found the camp in this case.  I just gave them some cows as a sign of goodwill; but then I met them in person at Tisy.

The dirty bastard killed me with my cow test knife too.  I only logged 6 uses on that one, now I have to restart the experiment.

Edited by emuthreat
moooooooove the evidence
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

No, I'm pretty sure it was 5.56.  It was pretty dark, so I couldn't see.  Fing said the headgear matched one of the guys he spotted in the town near our camp last week.

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not just trash the camp; as a matter of principle.  Preferably, I was going to place a set of leather clothing there to let them know of the mistake they made in calling friendly and shooting me.  If he wanted the SVD off my back, he should have just asked me for it.  It's the third one I've found since Friday, and I don't really use them anyway.  They seem like lazy opportunists, which the state of their base corroborates.  I think they all deserve cholera.

Maybe it's more fun to hunt them and track their patterns.  This is easier to do if we don't spoil our advantage of knowing where they keep their shit.

I was actually hoping to make it back there and take back the cows, so they won't know they've been visited; but I won't be online for another 7 hours.

The dirty bastard killed me with my cow test knife too.  I only logged 6 uses on that one, now I have to restart the experiment.

Who says I didn't mean to give them cholera and sickness with trashing their camp? :) I never would throw a camp on the ground, I take what I need/want and possibly mess with food or somethings and then just leave it untouched.

I told the rest yesterday to not take anything and as far as I know, only Baroness took some Rags which they probably won't notice. Oh and I ate a Painkiller and Antibiotics to see if they would notice as well. If we're going to raid them, we need to make it a group effort, go in once and be done with it. Where to find them when they're online is pretty obvious now, my humanity meter still hasn't recovered and this little incident made things worst. Best to keep me on a distance if you guys want to go for a diplomatic approach. :P

So yeah, I do agree with the hunting and tracking, just has a higher fun-factor then just raiding their camp, which is 30 minutes max.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IMT said:

Who says I didn't mean to give them cholera and sickness with trashing their camp? :) I never would throw a camp on the ground, I take what I need/want and possibly mess with food or somethings and then just leave it untouched.

I told the rest yesterday to not take anything and as far as I know, only Baroness took some Rags which they probably won't notice. Oh and I ate a Painkiller and Antibiotics to see if they would notice as well. If we're going to raid them, we need to make it a group effort, go in once and be done with it. Where to find them when they're online is pretty obvious now, my humanity meter still hasn't recovered and this little incident made things worst. Best to keep me on a distance if you guys want to go for a diplomatic approach. :P

So yeah, I do agree with the hunting and tracking, just has a higher fun-factor then just raiding their camp, which is 30 minutes max.

At this point, after the dude called parlance and shot me without warning or provocation, my version of diplomacy involves rope and a gasoline can.

• Like 4

Oh man, '' huge motherfucking base'' belongs to THEM?!? 

Time for a raid. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baroness said:

Oh man, '' huge motherfucking base'' belongs to THEM?!? 

Time for a raid. 

I assume it's their camp. I believe we have two active groups on the server besides us. Given the stuff which was in their camp, I'd assume it's theirs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baroness said:

I know of FoxH but who is the other group? 

They have some random names, not a clan tag. I don't know their names, to be honest.

9 hours ago, Baroness said:

I know of FoxH but who is the other group? 

Aaron, Andrew, and Peter..

Edit: After talking with the guy from FoxH, I'm having concerns about whether we were hasty in deciding which camp belonged to whom.  I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. 

Lancelot said he'd be on about the same time as I talked to him today.  Apparently we traded; his friends were not fast enough to save him.  He asked for a pick up from the coast, and promised to hunt some cows and remake my clothing I lost.  I'm feeling naïve...

Edited by emuthreat

14 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Edit: After talking with the guy from FoxH, I'm having concerns about whether we were hasty in deciding which camp belonged to whom.  I suppose we'll find out tomorrow. 

Lancelot said he'd be on about the same time as I talked to him today.  Apparently we traded; his friends were not fast enough to save him.  He asked for a pick up from the coast, and promised to hunt some cows and remake my clothing I lost.  I'm feeling naïve...

I gave it a thought and we have some options. Which time would it be by the way?

Lancelot 

I'm so confused. Too many people involved atm.