Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136562

Yes we are aware of that, but increase lethal fall damage and it`s a non issue until new player controler is ready. 

I read status reports indeed. 

Edited by ori42
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ori42 said:

Yes we are aware of that, but increase lethal fall damage and it`s a non issue until new player controler is ready. 

I read status reports indeed. 

Well they are working on a temporary fix by tweaking infected behavior, just get them some time :)   

• Like 1

Just a heads up since I cannot recal if it was mentioned prior but storms, thunder, and lightning always seem to originate from the North.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 1

Build id, 1506454

Client:X64

M<ixed graphics settings: Normal, Low. Some high. Average FPS 80+ High 130fps, Low 8fps to the odd spike i find. 60 ping etc... medium server load.

Everything ran very smooth, much the same feeling as stable. When around players, we did not desync, but none of us axed each other.

Voice was decent, did not appear too loud when reduced under audio.

Sounds while running, are very off.. I keep getting a clicking, clacking sound.

Wolves attacked infected, but do they actually do any damage? still not able to see them drop an infected. (no fps drop while watching) Recorded video.

Overall i felt the improvement while normal pve, with some interaction with others very well. Would need to test other things like axeing someone, shooting someone.

4out of 4 players all friendly which was great for testing purposes only.

Edited by sneakydude
  • Like 1

Already posted in : feedback.bistudio.com

For those who don't read this bugs report section ... "Track IR" doesn't work with 0.61 x64 (works with 0.61 x32)

With 0.61 x64 I always have the error msg : [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Plugins\DP\MsgHook64.dll".

I don't have it with 0.61 x32

• Like 1

I saw some wolves killed some zombies, but it was on an earlier exp. build.

I will hunt some wolves this evening and test it out for sure. 

Edited by ori42

2 hours ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

No, everyone spawns w/ AS50 =P

Any chance we can get an ETA on that submarine sandwich?

Again, these are probably reported but just to confirm.

Head turns black, it seems like it has something to do with switching head gear but not sure how to replicate.

P.S. However, I ran by north of Staroye at military camp (US Southwest 0-4 in think), thank you for not shooting me. I had my sound off and no mic, so I had no idea if you were talking to me :-) Maybe you just did not have a shot but I ran right by you!

I'm glad the infection count is being raised. Just walked through cherno last night and did not hear or see anyone or any zeds. Even popped off a few rounds in the middle of town and nothing. 

The only issue I have is VOIP being ridiculously loud! 

8 minutes ago, GH0ST_OP said:

The only issue I have is VOIP being ridiculously loud! 

Does lowering the volumne in your settings help?

for me it helps, set voip to 30% and it is ok for me and players i talk to

7 minutes ago, gekker said:

Does lowering the volumne in your settings help?

I haven't tried it this patch, but last night I lowered it to half way and it didn't really change the volume. 

Sweet, those are awesome!

So I ran 64 bit today for a little over an hours, no drops and no crashes.

• Like 1

How much your FPS is in the center of some big cities?

Doing a run now on uk08. Will focus on survival havent tried that lately so tips would be welcome :)

Not being able to melee crouched was a bad one i just noticed with a crawler. 

X64 runs beautifull on a 5600k with a 970gtx (only 8gb rams which causes no trouble)

BioHaze is that thunder north related for realZ? Throws the compass overboard.... 

Still having issues with items:

-falling through floor when throwed

-not able to drag from vicinity to char. (Sometimes take to hands then double click works) only goes for some items. 

Ending with non exp related question : is there a way to undo the bow and arrow pullback animation when aimed? Cant seem to not shoot 

Dunno if it was posted before, but it's the first time I see a camo assault pack. Always found the green or black ones.

So far, very stable patch. I really like sneaking up on infected and killing them with melee, ell the goodies they have on them is great.

2vwe5w8.jpg

e0gax.jpg

2d8eypf.jpg

Keep it up!

Edited by odin_lowe
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

How much your FPS is in the center of some big cities?

I assume you were talking to me. FPS was okay, but I am also running low settings on a business laptop... I am surprised I can even get it to run. Anyway, I will see how it runs on the desktop and post FPS. However, overall this build seems to be working great. Personally, I have been trying to survive and do things I normally would. Collect gear, stash a barrel here and there with some average gear in them. While doing this I look for issues with functionality but I have not seen anything yet. Overall I have been testing stability by staying on as long as possible and this build seem pretty stable.

Is still too low - I`ve sometimes 35 fps on a high end pc in cities.

Seems I've been bleeding more than usual, and missing on my melee swings. And I know an infected argoed on me while crouching and eating while inside. It was the Dean infected, he's a nasty one.

Edited by Coheed_IV

37 minutes ago, ori42 said:

Is still too low - I`ve sometimes 35 fps on a high end pc in cities.

Since everybody has a different idea of a "high end" PC, why don't you tell us your specs cause my "high end" PC has been getting better then usual frames in cities, not taking into account the occasional chop that happens.

Alright tested scope on the Sporter - it was accurate with 100 meters defeault, but if u increase range on the long range scope towards 200 or 300 meters, you hit way above your target.  So with other words the long range scope on a sporter is not accurate above 100 meters. And it`s still too loud - it should have a similar sound like the 0.22 pistol Amphibia S

Edited by ori42

So managed to get on for a while tonight and I have to say I'm very impressed with this iteration.

a few things of note tho:

On my way down the coast, through solnichniy (bear with me on spellings), down to elektro I seen a great many z'd. However when I reached Cherno they seemed to disappear. Was in Cherno for a good hour killing chickens and cooking dem meats but only seen 2 z'ds The whole time. Dunno if it was a bug or someone had pulled them all out into a running horde but there was defo less in Cherno.

the only dsync I encountered was for about 15 secs on a 3 hour ply through. In the hospital in Cherno I think the server couldn't decide if I was inside or out so it kept teleporting me about. And I suspect if I was on the second floor I would have been toast. 

Overall tho I'm really looking forward to this on stable but think I'll stick to exp to help test out the vehicles. Think we really need them back cause they are defo missed on my part. 

This was 64bit btw. 

I have a i7 2600k 4.5 ghz, 980ti, 8ram, v-sync on max everything, a little blur. I get great frames even in cities. 60fps most all time, I get drops to 55 sometimes 48, choppyness happens more in cities, but I don't think it's graphics related, more like spawning or bubbles and such

been playing A2 forever, it's a blast to have the occlusion working in Charnarus. The cow barn windows are good viewing.

Edited by Coheed_IV
  • Like 1