thedoctorlome1

.60 wish list

I made this thread to see what the community wanted to see in the upcoming update besides the new renderer and new ui.

For me it would have to be updates to the infected and some new stuff for end game.

More zombies...PLEASE!  This is supposed to be a zombie simulator...not a CS/COD/Battlefield simulator.

Zombies. Many of them. Plus maybe new car, new back pack, new weapons (something to search the map for). New location. New animal.

• Like 1

fps boost in cities + more usage of multi-core cpus, can't play the game there right now because of having 10 fps in cities

• Like 1

I want bug fixes, the most annoying to me right now is not being able to loot something or someone.

Sure more zombies would be nice, but I'd like a helicopter and real base building about now. I could care less about more guns/cars/gear, we have enough of all that.

A scope for the FAL would be really nice though, also bring back everything that was taken out (fireman's jacket, etc...)

On 18-2-2016 at 7:55 PM, thedoctorlome1 said:

I made this thread to see what the community wanted to see in the upcoming update besides the new renderer and new ui.

For me it would have to be updates to the infected and some new stuff for end game.

More and more agressive zombies, hostile animals, luxury  trading items (jewelry, gold, silver, alcohol/tabacco, pack of smokes), better optimization for multicore CPU's, more FPS/optimized towns/environment     

• Like 2

I look forward to new renderer, especially if it means improved frames all around. 

Would definitely like see more "infected", hostile animals you have to kill and eat, etc. Make rare vehicles that are ready to drive, to balance out the vehicles that require an entire clan to use. There are ways to keep DayZ about survival and not just PVP. Enabling people to use vehicles without multiple players is one way to achieve that.

18 minutes ago, Kaffarov37 said:

Thermal AS50

Pffft, Thermal 10x no kick scope on infinite ammo 4 pound SAW with infinite Rocket launcher crafted using hose clamps.

• Like 1

I'd like to see vehicles become more stable and user-friendly. I'd also like to be able to see my fps, ping and latency with a single button click built into the game. Shouldnt be to hard as the info already exists. And an auto run feature. Also the ability to spraypaint other items besides guns and helmets like clothes, boxes. backpacks and other stuff.

And a return to 0.55 zombies. Mad, fast, hard-hitting monsters that feast on the flesh of men.

They should look into breathing mechanic when you aim with your weapon - if not in 0.60 in future patches or beta.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Modding tools.

those are coming.. they're already making/programming modding tools.. so expect those in the very near future (a little before or after 1.0)

On 22/2/2016 at 8:51 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Pffft, Thermal 10x no kick scope on infinite ammo 4 pound SAW with infinite Rocket launcher crafted using hose clamps.

+ an extra button on the radio to call in an orbital strike   :)   ?

• Like 1

OK   -   orbital strikes

AND Grenade Fishing :

311ma2u.jpg

Edited by pilgrim / pilgrim
hmm .. 2 dudes with a boat full of loot ..

- better mulitcore support (AMD)

- better frames esp. in cities.

- "advanced settings" tap in Video to directly edit all lines of the config

- when press "p" to display players on server: also display server name, ip adress and ping

2 hours ago, zierling said:

- better mulitcore support (AMD)

- better frames esp. in cities.

- "advanced settings" tap in Video to directly edit all lines of the config

- when press "p" to display players on server: also display server name, ip adress and ping

In fact, when press p to display players, display server name, ip adress, ping and ONLY your friend players in it (steam friends). Not players. People shouldn't be able to know how many players online are in a server, it changes the way they play.

Its not for 0.60 but i want random events!1 time after a serverrestart or something like that. You hear something,wtf is that...a big fckn supply plain on his way to namalsk, it starts burning and crashes somewhere random?.The people who saw it will try to search the crashed plain or the parts for whatever is in there(biohazard clothes,who knows).people with walkie talkies ON hear a russian voice or something that the plain is going down.But is it worth the risk to go there or search for it while other survivers saw that too and try to find it too .Quest acceptet lets start the black plain down search xD.

Just something like that :)..