boneboys

Exp Update: 0.59 (+hotfix).

I`ve no luck finding a pistol silencer in this build.  

Check mil tents found 2 in 1 run @NWAF

• Like 1

Jesus I feel for you Americans with your automatics!!! -snip-

Who said we don't have manual transmission cars in the US?

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Jesus I feel for you Americans with your automatics!!!

I've daily driven a manual for the last decade, but thanks ;)

• Like 3

Check mil tents found 2 in 1 run @NWAF

Yeah I was shot at twice sunday evening near Green Mountain - so I`m afraid of military tents. ;)

Well a bus should have more "oomph" if any of you have been in a real bus , you can easily get it to drive up a hill even at a standing stop , the buses now simply put are mentally challenged , and I would love to see a fix for them as well as the desync ! Honestly I've been killed more times in this patch due to desybc than I have in the past 3 months in total !

• Like 2

Dare I say, "hold on to your butts."?

I see Ex-prep activity 8 minutes ago.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

I really want to find one of these and try it out, sounds like a fun challenge trying to drive and survive!

Exp servers just came down it seems.. maybe incoming update to exp?   :P

Guess so... Hoppefully a cure to the rubberbanding/desync is incoming with this update.

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 2

Exp servers just came down it seems.. maybe incoming update to exp?   :P

Guess so...

Yeah...

Prior to the last major server hardware failure we used to see about 3 hours between Steam activity and server version update.

Now it seems to take about an hour.

Edit: I know some of you disagree, but I would like a full wipe.  :)

Edited by BioHaze

Yeah...

Prior to the last major server hardware failure we used to see about 3 hours between Steam activity and server version update.

Now it seems to take about an hour.

Edit: I know some of you disagree, but I would like a full wipe.  :)

Server update is live, client isnt for now

I have downloaded a 62,2 mb file not sure if it was the new update.

Now my game won´t start it stucks at the launching game window from Battleeye.

I have downloaded a 62,2 mb file not sure if it was the new update.

Now my game won´t start it stucks at the launching game window from Battleeye.

Can confirm that it is a new version # 130815

Servers are live and include 1PP.

No character wipe. :/

Edited by BioHaze

You could start the game without a problem?

Then it must be avast again realy stupid. :(

Edit: I changed to stable and back to experimental and now it works.

Edited by xCrankx

Too bad.... I am already playing with -newui on stable and I was waiting .59 just for this... (ok, and zombies)

Previously I had the icons but they never updated, just stayed greyed out. On Saturday I played and the icons were missing entirely. I get the text messages about thirst and hunger, nothing about too hot or too cold etc.

• Like 1

Well a bus should have more "oomph" if any of you have been in a real bus , you can easily get it to drive up a hill even at a standing stop , the buses now simply put are mentally challenged

Right, we're all just being impatient I'm sure. The local transit buses here put up with some challenging inclines without complaint (and tight areas, too!). Then again, they're all automatics as well.

No character wipe. :/

Nice.. going back in.  Was kinda wanting a wipe too, but.. :P

Right, we're all just being impatient I'm sure. The local transit buses here put up with some challenging inclines without complaint (and tight areas, too!). Then again, they're all automatics as well.

Yea probably , I just don't want the issues pushed To the back burner because Europeans seem to think it's just American ignorance of the manual transmission ! I hate when a community wrongfully keeps bugs afloat because of inflated opinion , and this bus definitely has a couple bugs in its core , let's make sure to keep this in the community so the devs don't look past it !

Can't wait to test the new patch today , I truly hope it fixes Desync/rubberbanding as best as can be , because that Desync got me killed 3 times , twice i couldn't load my gun , and tbe last time it ran me off a building when I was clearly walking through the door way and not off the ledge haha !

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 2

Yea probably , I just don't want the issues pushed To the back burner because Europeans seem to think it's just American ignorance of the manual transmission ! I hate when a community wrongfully keeps bugs afloat because of inflated opinion , and this bus definitely has a couple bugs in its core , let's make sure to keep this in the community so the devs don't look past it !

Can't wait to test the new patch today , I truly hope it fixes Desync/rubberbanding as best as can be , because that Desync got me killed 3 times , twice i couldn't load my gun , and tbe last time it ran me off a building when I was clearly walking through the door way and not off the ledge haha !

I agree the bus had issues but it may have been exaggerated by you trying to put it in 4th gear to give it more power hehe

Well automatics certainly are more popular with the younger crowd. I myself had an automatic for the first few years. Of course now I have a manual.  B)

It was definitely counter intuitive when I drove the bus and was working the gears. Downshifting for hills has the opposite effect I wanted. I am confident they'll fix it. Otherwise they'll need to implement a clutch key binding as well.  :lol:

• Like 3

I agree the bus had issues but it may have been exaggerated by you trying to put it in 4th gear to give it more power hehe

If you had ever driven a bus this version you wouldn't have made your comment in the first place. Unless you never drove a car either, you'd know that this is not how an engine works when it comes to throttle. I hope these things got adressed too. Update 11 and still no stable in sight...well, at least let us know what's good about this one. I can only jump on in an hour or two. I hope that goddamn stuck bus I tried to get rid of is gone now ^^ 

Edited by S3V3N

Jesus I feel for you Americans with your automatics!!! Going up gears will make it harder for a bus to get up a hill. If you are struggling going up try jamming it into 2nd or even 1st! Think ofit like your old bike gears, the higher they are the more resistance at low speeds

I learned to drive and drove an manual transmission truck for umpteen years, but thank you mister for being a stereotyper.

• Like 2

If you had ever driven a bus this version you wouldn't have made your comment in the first place. Unless you never drove a car either, you'd know that this is not how an engine works when it comes to throttle. I hope these things got adressed too. Update 11 and still no stable in sight...well, at least let us know what's good about this one. I can only jump on in an hour or two. I hope that goddamn stuck bus I tried to get rid of is gone now ^^ 

Going up hill you should go down a gear (if the vehicle is struggling to make it)... No?? I Drove the bus but never got a chance on any hills but I know what you mean it should defo have more power than it does currently. I think the truck and sadan have the same issues 2.

Has anyone tried this patch to see if they are better?

The rubberbanding problem seems to be gone..

well done devs..

• Like 4

Not to mention the crappy power issues , we also have sedans and off-roads getting caught on little sticks built into the environment on the forest floor (we can go through them but of course the vehicles can't and instead just float on top of them ..) . The vehicles are always troubling when added, does anyone remember the v3s when it was added ? Same issue , it couldn't get up even the smallest of hills and would get stuck on every little blip in the ground ... I'm gonna go ahead and say it's more than the vehicle which is why it's always like this when first implemented no matter what vehicle type .. Can't wait for them to be reliable though , WalkZ is getting somewhat bothersome to my comrades ...