Sign in to follow this  
thoking

I found 3 v3s in middle of the forest

Hi all, 

I recently found in dayz standalone, i dont remember where i was but i was running in forest and i saw a kind of house or manor with 3 v3s parked in front of it. The v3s were all full of rice, longhorn, winchester ammo, a lot of thing.

So, i tried to check on the map, a spot where 3 v3s spawn were beside and i dont find, so do someone know what place im talking about? Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french.

Thanks !

• Like 1

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french.

Please accept my condolences.

• Like 9

Which server?

• Like 1

Hi all, 

I recently found in dayz standalone, i dont remember where i was but i was running in forest and i saw a kind of house or manor with 3 v3s parked in front of it. The v3s were all full of rice, longhorn, winchester ammo, a lot of thing.

So, i tried to check on the map, a spot where 3 v3s spawn were beside and i dont find, so do someone know what place im talking about? Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french.

Thanks !

It sounds like you found that notorious truckers' bar. I think the name is "Dusk til Dawn". Be careful in there. And don't look round the back.

(You wanted to know where all the zombies have been for the last few months?)

• Like 5

haaha.. this is great.. they were put there by players thoking.. 3 v3s will never spawn together or with supplies in the inventory :D

Hi all, 

Thanks !

A house in the woods you say?......

Ich bin hier gekommen, um lesen Sie uber ein bludbad. Ne, mann Ihren LKW ist weg.

:(

This happened to me in the mod once, only it was full of every known weapon under the sun.  I quickly was intercepted by a man in a car, cornered and promptly shot.

• Like 1

Why someone would have put 3 v3s there full of stuff and not protect it or whatever?

Ich bin hier gekommen, um lesen Sie uber ein bludbad. Ne, mann Ihren LKW ist weg.

:(

Don't use the google translator for German (why German btw. when the OP is french?).

Never gets it right.

Doesn't make any sense. But I can guess what you typed in.

Edited by too-easy

Germany's pretty close to France and my French is terrible, he doesn't speak english.

It was mostly of my own, although my grammer is quite poor yes.  had to look up LKW.

Germany's pretty close to France and my French is terrible, he doesn't speak english.

It was mostly of my own, although my grammer is quite poor yes. had to look up LKW.

Ah, you wrote it by yourself. For that it's not that bad actually. Yup, our grammar is almost impossible to learn. ^^

Thought it was from google translate.

I am from Germany and even though France is our neighbor, chances are slim that they speak German. Just as most German don't speak French.

True, many learn it at school but most will forget all about it again. ;)

• Like 1

Please accept my condolences.

haahahah

I was like "hahaha good joke"

then I thought "R.I.P english"

and then I had a bigger laugh.

Edited by Yazar8

Why someone would have put 3 v3s there full of stuff and not protect it or whatever?

Because they took a gamble on someone not finding them. This happens quite a lot in my experience - especially if you know the good places to look. Their best stuff wold have been in their tent/barrel stash somewhere more obscure (although perhaps quite close).

Parking them next to a house is quite a big gamble though....

• Like 1

Hi all, 

Very nice find but as others have pointed out it can be dangerous especially if some one is still around. Best to just get what you need and get the hell out of there.

Take one of the trucks and fill it up with the supplies. Your base now has a truck and the players who stashed the truck initially will hunt you down until the end of days.

Get friends, take the trucks to a different town, leave an I-O-U note and move on. 

Was this an empty server for the most part? People tend to be a bit more relaxed with security on the FL-001 or whatever servers.

• Like 1

Get friends, take the trucks to a different town, leave an I-O-U note and move on. 

Was this an empty server for the most part? People tend to be a bit more relaxed with security on the FL-001 or whatever servers.

lol @ 'leave an IOU note'

no, fill up the entire truck inventory with human steaks and a note that says 'back in 5 min'

• Like 3

I've done that just for fun then abandoned them and moved on, I scout hidden and abandoned trucks shooting the gas tanks and tires disabling them until I have the supplies then I scoop them all right after a reset.

I did this in less than 2 hours and there was a 5th one a short distance away the I wrecked in the trees.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/438324884322934548/65DE5D783DE85BEF14B7FC96A904DE9CBEAD4ABE/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:384&composite-to=*,*|2048:384&background-color=black

Ok thanks for all your reply, and i don't remember if it was an empty or full server.