Sign in to follow this  
Flanker (DayZ)

Female

Nah. Right now all female models in game have short hair so there would be any hair to see flowing in the wind. If this is ever changed and it somehow becomes possible to have long hair, in my opinion it would be a huge waste programming the hair to flow in the wind realistically, and unrealistic flowing just looks bad all around. Not to mention the major disadvantages that can come with having long hair in a survival situation.

• Like 1

Girls with short hair are hotter anyway.

#henriettamydarling

• Like 1

Girls with short hair are hotter anyway.

What he said ;)

Edited by OnionOfShame

Wait wait wait, you're telling me, that in a post-apoc zombie survival game, out of everything you could suggest, you suggest flowing hair. If this does happen I better be able to pull a Eugene Porter (The Walking Dead) and see that hair flowing around too.

Okay so last night me and my girlfriend were sitting in the living room and we wondered what could we do? So we came up with the idea of playing DayZ together. Because that's what couples do... right? Anyway we were on our way to cherno and haven't seen any zombies but only bandits and we killed them.

At last, we've reached a conclusion that we wanted to "get it going" ingame because doing it in real life wouldn't be as cool. So we started crouching and proning on each other in a building in dubky but it wasn't really going so well :(.

If they could have only added flowing hair and maybe some animations of intercourse this game could be much better :/

• Like 1

Okay so last night me and my girlfriend were sitting in the living room and we wondered what could we do? So we came up with the idea of playing DayZ together. Because that's what couples do... right? Anyway we were on our way to cherno and haven't seen any zombies but only bandits and we killed them.

At last, we've reached a conclusion that we wanted to "get it going" ingame because doing it in real life wouldn't be as cool. So we started crouching and proning on each other in a building in dubky but it wasn't really going so well :(.

If they could have only added flowing hair and maybe some animations of intercourse this game could be much better :/

I am not sure if this is a romantic or sad tale.

Yeah, we need to be able to rape cold undead corpses for sure, let alone the bodies of those we killed. So as a victim we should not only get the message "you are dead" but also "you are dead and your body was violated and after cut up into human steaks".

Nah. Right now all female models in game have short hair so there would be any hair to see flowing in the wind. If this is ever changed and it somehow becomes possible to have long hair, in my opinion it would be a huge waste programming the hair to flow in the wind realistically, and unrealistic flowing just looks bad all around. Not to mention the major disadvantages that can come with having long hair in a survival situation.

In a world where there is no law and order, and the majority of girls would be a nuisance at best, greatly reducing one's sex appeal and major selling points sounds like a bad idea for a survival situation.

In a world where there is no law and order, and the majority of girls would be a nuisance at best, greatly reducing one's sex appeal and major selling points sounds like a bad idea for a survival situation.

What?

Why would females be a "nuisance at best"? With a firearm, the "differences between the sexes" is almost literally nil, if not completely so.

Unless, of course, this is just a troll post.

Not sure where to even start with this reply?

What would make the majority of women "a nuisance at best?" While there is a difference between the physical potentials of men and women, it's not nearly as wide a gap as you seem to think. The difference many people perceive is much more a result of societal expectations than actual biology. Women could perform just as well as men in the majority of situations, especially if everyone has guns.

So what you're basically saying is, women in general are wholly unfit to survive in an anarchic situation, so they should all just try and look attractive so they can get lucky and maybe become a powerful man's sex slave? I'm sorry, but your views seem to be heavily skewed.

Edited by OnionOfShame

Not sure where to even start with this reply?

What would make the majority of women "a nuisance at best?" While there is a difference between the physical potentials of men and women, it's not nearly as wide a gap as you seem to think. The difference many people perceive is much more a result of societal expectations than actual biology. Women could perform just as well as men in the majority of situations, especially if everyone has guns.

So what you're basically saying is, women in general are wholly unfit to survive in an anarchic situation, so they should all just try and look attractive so they can get lucky and maybe become a powerful man's sex slave? I'm sorry, but your views seem to be heavily skewed.

They have been trained from birth not to. If you're willing to risk your safety on someone with no firearms experience, a hesitation for killing, and someone prone to panicky behavior, go for it. Call me sexist, but you're a damned ostrich. Oh, maybe it's due to conditioning and not biological reality. It's still there and just as much a liability.

Then again, maybe I vastly overrate the firearms experience of the users here, and their own willingness to kill. I've generally noticed the less "socially conservative" and more "open-minded" these sorts of posts are, the less real world experience and common sense usually accompanies it.

How about bigger breast? That would be nice. Being able to change the cup size at least.

How about bigger breast? That would be nice. Being able to change the cup size at least.

/me frantically creates Itty Bitty Titty Committee Female Only Server.

• Like 1