boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

There will be a lot of tears from ppl wanting mil gear . It's a bit of a chore now to find. :D

My friend just got hosed down by a fully kitted AK, that guy must have esp to find all that gear so quick

Yes fixed. Persistence is in.

Are you sure?  A buddy just had his stash disappear after a server reset.  I've yet to test it myself, but I believe him saying he was on the correct server, since it was the only on e on his favorites.

Are you sure?  A buddy just had his stash disappear after a server reset.  I've yet to test it myself, but I believe him saying he was on the correct server, since it was the only on e on his favorites.

Sigh, at least i was happy a while..

What the hell? i just heard someone talk in global chat  :huh: im guessing its a hacker.

This was just posted on Reddit:

https://youtu.be/kp0Yl-5mUsI

Supposedly a guy was playing and all of a sudden music started blaring over global chat.  I seriously hope that global voice didn't somehow get enabled, talk about one of the worst things that could happen.

This was just posted on Reddit:

https://youtu.be/kp0Yl-5mUsI

Supposedly a guy was playing and all of a sudden music started blaring over global chat.  I seriously hope that global voice didn't somehow get enabled, talk about one of the worst things that could happen.

I can't wait to play Private Eyes by Hall & Oates on a continual loop if global chat gets the green light.

• Like 1

Tweaked: - Cannabis flower - model, texture.
Added: - Player dance gesture.

i smell relation :D nice changelog! looking forward to get my hands on later: )

Yes fixed. Persistence is in.

so its possible to store items in tents from wednesday post maintanence untill the next wednesday?

so its possible to store items in tents from wednesday post maintanence untill the next wednesday?

Not sure if it will survive maintenance but the devs said a tent should stay for 45 days untouched.

Anyone have crash to desktop issue when spray painting a weapon with non-weapon item in hands and full inventory? Happened to me once in experimental didn't think anything of it. Happened to me again just now in stable.

Not sure if this will eventually be addressed, but it's worst than ever : whitelisted and passworded "public" servers. 

Unless that changed, it wasn't "legal" to do so with public servers. There's quite a lot right now...  (Between 40 and 50 public servers are either locked, or whitelisted.)

Tweaked: - Cannabis flower - model, texture.

Added: - Player dance gesture.

i smell relation :D nice changelog! looking forward to get my hands on later: )

changelog is not correct like all changelogs last few month.

looks like smoss is not part of the "EDIT" devs/team, thats my opinion.

Edited by wasnu

You didn't find one shotgun? I've seen loads and am carrying a pump on my back and a sawn off in my backpack - Have also seen sporter (plus clip), lzh, the carbine.

Also have a magnum with speedloader. Mosin clip. Makarov. I'm almost light green everything and basically got everything in cernaya polona after spawning just west of svetlo.

Took about 30 mins.

I did notice that people on stable are ignoring houses that the exp. people have learned to check out.

Well most of the time I played was running, I spawned in Komarovo, looted the police station first because I wanted to suicide for an east coast spawn but founnd the CR75 and didn't wanna suicide anymore so I went to Kamenka > supermarket in the west end of the map. I searched like 5 houses because I was afraid of losing the first ever CR with a mag that I have ever had :D Now my char is in the SW corner of the map and my goal is the NE corner. If the map is 15kmx15km I got a nice 30 km hike along the edges of the map. Who knows maybe I will die of starvation :(

• Like 1

Holy shit are you a wizard? In 70 mins I would probs have a double barrel shotgun and 1 can of food...

Holy shit are you a wizard? In 70 mins I would probs have a double barrel shotgun and 1 can of food...

Wasn't me. The guy is either a combination of extremely lucky and extremely efficient at looting, maybe did it on an empty/lowpop or he cheated. The way the thread is complaining about the devs is why I think it's the latter. No way to be sure though.

My first death on this built was at the Prison tower, got up there and my ankle got funny, then red, then I felt to the ground and couldn't walk, then dead lol.

But you know what makes me mad? I'm getting impressively 30-40 fps even in cities, but this game fucking freezes EVERY GODDAMN TIME, it literally freezes. This will for sure cost my life sooner then latter. Its annoying beyond belief, freezing for like almost 1 minute then back to normal, then fucking freezing again in a interval of what, 10-15mins?

Fuck, I can't make my viewdistance even lower, it will be unplayable if I do it. At least we don't have zombies, because if we had it would be unplayable tbh, frozen then dead. It wasn't nearly as bad in older builds. I want to play and like this game so bad, but dayz hates me so much man. WHY DAYZ WHY  DONT YOU LOVE ME BACK

PS: I had absolute 0 problems with loot, it was even kinda easy to find stuff tbh.

Edited by Avant-Garde

A sack a sack, my Kingdom fir a burlap sack!

No seriously anyone know where best to find one?Need to make a bag bebefore I craft a bow

changelog is not correct like all changelogs last few month.

looks like smoss is not part of the "EDIT" devs/team, thats my opinion.

Yep. Also... no zeds in stable. Something you'd think they would've mentioned. They mention a few zed/animal fixes, but I don't think either are in the game at the moment.

2 firestations and cant walk up the stairs , in other buildings so far no issue with that

both elektro , ran into a person who said it worked if you jumped but couldnt get it to work for me like that

I had success putting my fists up just before trying to go up them.  May need to try a few times to get the timing down but it works.

• Like 1

New server, new character, new spawnpoint, this time in Svetlo. Looted the little gas station, 4 cans of food and a magnum, on to Svetlo and some magnum rounds and clothes and ammo + 1911 in the police station. This was very different from my first try.

• Like 1

erm 

countless UMP's, 2 Aug's and an AK101 and ammo for the server.

ufADtUi.jpg

• Like 2

Played on a private hive I usually play on, and Barnabus was there too.  :lol:

I have heard rumors about it, but it never happened to me until today.

After eating a box of cereals, a pristine plastic compass appeared in my inventory.  B)

:thumbsup:

be7mte.jpg

• Like 5

So I'm playing on a private server and the server just restarted and my tent is gone. And no, nobody took it. I was literally 5 minutes away, realized I forgot something and the server went down. Went back to my location and its gone. This was the main reason I was waiting for .58 on stable... persistent tents. Anyone else run into this? Very disappointed.