kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I don't expect to see tons of them but they should be common at the US crash sites, after all they are the primary US battle weapon.  Now I am not going as far as to say Brian is incorrect but I know I haven't seen one in months on the live servers and in 4 US crash sites I found this weekend I didn't see a single one.  Maybe someone got their first, its possible so I will give them the benefit of the doubt that it is spawning once more.

Now the freaking AK 101, is that thing extinct or what?

The M4, SVD, AK 101 and etc. are scarce, because Mr. Hicks wants it that way.

If you wish to outfit an entire platoon with M4s, there will be a mod for that.

How long do you guys expect exp to be down? 

As long as it takes.

This Topic is for Exp feedback (and some chit chat for the regulars).

I will clean the Topic if required.

• Like 1

As long as it takes.

This Topic is for Exp feedback (and some chit chat for the regulars).

I will clean the Topic if required.

Thanks for putting a stop to the off-topicness.

So, still at work but will I be able to login in 3 hours? Can someone confirm an ETA?

So, still at work but will I be able to login in 3 hours? Can someone confirm an ETA?

If anyone could it would have been Boneboys, I'm up way too early with plugged sinuses and an upset stomach looking for something to kill time will post as soon as I get in.

• Like 1

The M4, SVD, AK 101 and etc. are scarce, because Mr. Hicks wants it that way.

If you wish to outfit an entire platoon with M4s, there will be a mod for that.

Did I say I wanted to outfit a platoon with M4s?  Hell I have seen two SVD's on EXP (found one last night at the crash site east of Devils Castle) and yet I haven't found nor seen anyone with the M4 and the AK 101 wasn't a crash site only weapon before (was that changed)?  So next time do not try to over embellish my statement to make yourself look cool and win some "beans"...

• Like 1

What's up with the rash of M4 fanbois?

If you think it's not spawning make a bug report and they'll get to it when it's high enough on the list of priorities to do so.

Not having M4s available has not hampered testing barrels, persistence, truck parts, and CLE in any other way than 2 or 3 crybabies complaining repeatedly in a short time they can't find one KOS asshole gun.

• Like 7

They're back up :)

They're back up :)

Thanks for keeping me up-to-date. No waiting for me today luckily :lol:
  • Like 1

What's up with the rash of M4 fanbois?

If you think it's not spawning make a bug report and they'll get to it when it's high enough on the list of priorities to do so.

Not having M4s available has not hampered testing barrels, persistence, truck parts, and CLE in any other way than 2 or 3 crybabies complaining repeatedly in a short time they can't find one KOS asshole gun.

Honestly, you guys are the biggest drama queens I have ever seen upon a forum.  Two people ask about the rarity of the M4 spawning and suddenly you act like the thread is plagued with comments about it.   The poster who started the topic already linked their bug report and I was just pointing out that I have not seen any this update.  Sorry if adding my observation in some way offended you...  And labeling people "crybabies" for asking a question and then responding to ass hate responses bothers you this much, perhaps you should ask for an "ignore user" feature, right about now I sure wouldn't mind one myself.

• Like 4

Did the maintenance today bring a persistence wipe? Lost 2 tents + backpack  - and i hardly think someone took all of that without leaving anything behind. 180 slots is alot to move. 

If anyone is looking for a field shovel the tents/barracks at nwaf if the place to go:D

Why?  :huh:

Hyperthermia = too hot

Hypothermia = too cold

;)

Typothermia ;)

• Like 5

Honestly, you guys are the biggest drama queens I have ever seen upon a forum.

Uhh... you don't use the internet much, do you? This forum is one of the milder message boards I've been involved with in 20 years.

• Like 6

btw I left an akm on uk-09 at zelen mil base - it's in a bush at the se wall a behind the guardhouse. No mags

btw I left an akm on uk-09 at zelen mil base - it's in a bush at the se wall a behind the guardhouse. No mags

It's a trap!

• Like 2

Did the maintenance today bring a persistence wipe? Lost 2 tents + backpack  - and i hardly think someone took all of that without leaving anything behind. 180 slots is alot to move. 

Anyone who can help me on this?

Anyone who can help me on this?

I'm over fifteen clicks from my camp right now, would love to know as well before I make my way back.

Let's hope for another status report today. They have been getting juicy lately.

This thread and the status reports are the only things keeping me sane while I wait to fix my DayZ rig.

• Like 2

M4s and AK101s are not spawning. AK101 mags are however. M4 parts are not spawning, but NATO silencers are. People in this thread are getting frustrated at the discussion of said issues because its off topic. Take it elsewhere.

• Like 1

Damn that would suck.  After losing two tents last weekend I haven't tried again but I did hide a back pack with some food, a scope and some ammo last night.  So I can check that tonight, thankfully I don't have huge camps like some of you do to worry about.  Sounds like BCBasher makes some pretty massive ones.

SteamDB activity for experimentalprep. Come ooooon update :)

• Like 3

Found my first tent. Set up a camp, very well hidden. VERY well. Filled it up with things I didnt need to be carrying and went back out to do more looting. Came back and tent was gone by nightfall. Server did not reset during that time and no way did anyone find it. There were only a few people on the server so I dont see how it could have been a player. I think it just decided to go poof! :(

Found my first tent. Set up a camp, very well hidden. VERY well. Filled it up with things I didnt need to be carrying and went back out to do more looting. Came back and tent was gone by nightfall. Server did not reset during that time and no way did anyone find it. There were only a few people on the server so I dont see how it could have been a player. I think it just decided to go poof! :(

Servers went down for matainence last night and there's been one report of a list camp besides you so far. I'm a long way from checking personly but they might have done a persistence wipe in the night.