kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I think we ought to step up our game a bit and test not play. Just having random testers doing random stuff isn't going to cut it. What I'd do is make an exp group and have a private forum and set specific test parameters. Me joining some exp server and wandering aimlessly and meeting no players for 8 hours serves almost no purpose apart from server load testing. It doesn't test the fix at all.

I know there are some small groups doing great testing but the majority of us are just making up the numbers imo.

• Like 2

I think we ought to step up our game a bit and test not play. Just having random testers doing random stuff isn't going to cut it. What I'd do is make an exp group and have a private forum and set specific test parameters. Me joining some exp server and wandering aimlessly and meeting no players for 8 hours serves almost no purpose apart from server load testing. It doesn't test the fix at all.

I know there are some small groups doing great testing but the majority of us are just making up the numbers imo.

i agree too. but im so alone in this game, so im doing this test alone. i'm in my way to novaya petrovka right now to find some tents and place them there.

i agree too. but im so alone in this game, so im doing this test alone. i'm in my way to novaya petrovka right now to find some tents and place them there.

For me its the same im alone atm. But i have made my 2 camps in Novaya Petrovka too.

Im on one of the Southcentral 3pp server 100-200 meter away from the apartments on a little Hill.

• Like 2

For me its the same im alone atm. But i have made my 2 camps in Novaya Petrovka too.

Im on one of the Southcentral 3pp server 100-200 meter away from the apartments on a little Hill.

I'm in a server with 0-9 code Eu right now. when i arrive i search for tents then hope to that server and join you if its ok.

• Like 1

wow hicks wasn't kidding was he!? 11 people on 10 servers!

Yeah its true i was almost alone the hole time on the server yesterday.

When i joined the server there where 2-3 people but they all left.

I'm in a server with 0-9 code Eu right now. when i arrive i search for tents then hope to that server and join you if its ok.

Sure its ok no problem but i make a break right now i will be there in a Hour maybe.

And i dont know the Number of the server sorry but it was one of the Southcentral 3pp for sure.

I dont know if the camp is still there because it was almost 10-11 hours ago when i leave.

ok man. anyway im coming there. right now im at NWAF coming to novaya from jungles xD

Sure its ok no problem but i make a break right now i will be there in a Hour maybe.

And i dont know the Number of the server sorry but it was one of the Southcentral 3pp for sure.

I dont know if the camp is still there because it was almost 10-11 hours ago when i leave.

Can't run 50meters without overheating so I decided to take a dip in the lake just south of veresnik when I noticed this:

ZsJx4yK.jpg

i couldn't find xcrankx camp so i decided to make a camp at uk 0-8 right next to the apartments. feel free to join and fill those tents.

TheV's experimental testing camp is seeking help for feeling this tents:

auwqwo.jpg

Edited by VahidkinG
  • Like 2

Can't run 50meters without overheating so I decided to take a dip in the lake just south of veresnik when I noticed this:

ZsJx4yK.jpg

i seen plenty of this texture issues but never in lakes, nice catch

I just opted-in for Experimental. Gonna grab a bite first and will play today.

Was just thinking the same thing before I read your post.

Let's create a group for now and make a camp together.

If we all take one server with one campsite we can test this baby out to the max. :)

Suggestions for locations are welcome but I want the group to be private eventually.

Remember, bandits can read the forums too. ;)

Edited by IMT

I just opted-in for Experimental. Gonna grab a bite first and will play today.

Was just thinking the same thing before I read your post.

Let's create a group for now and make a camp together.

If we all take one server with one campsite we can test this baby out to the max. :)

Suggestions for locations are welcome but I want the group to be private eventually.

Remember, bandits can read the forums too. ;)

For now, i'm at novaya petrovka, with lots of tents which im feeling. had an encounter but the guy got scared before i got there, went to a tent of mine and DC

have now 4 barrels and one tent on an private chard.

no lags this time, now i am trying to fill up my treasure chests :D  

Well I'm going to join uk08 and make my way to VahidkinG's camp when I get a chance. I think that's the best bet for us euros

have now 4 barrels and one tent on an private chard.

no lags this time, now i am trying to fill up my treasure chests :D  

But...the hot fix is only on experimental right now, nothing changed in the stable branch yet.

• Like 1

For now, i'm at novaya petrovka, with lots of tents which im feeling. had an encounter but the guy got scared before i got there, went to a tent of mine and DC

I will come there too, you are on UK08 right?

Well I'm going to join uk08 and make my way to VahidkinG's camp when I get a chance. I think that's the best bet for us euros

im waiting for you man. im wandering around gathering some items to fill tents.

I will come there too, you are on UK08 right?

yes

Edited by VahidkinG

Ok I went ahead and started a private steam group for future. It's specifically for players in europe though if anyone else wants to join and deal with high ping they are welcome. I just think high ping negates the value of testing. Maybe pm me at steam or on here and I can add you. Include your forum name so we have an idea who's who.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dayzeutest

It'll allow us do testing without alerting snipers of our target rich location:D

im waiting for you man. im wandering around gathering some items to fill tents.

yes

Okay cool, I still had character on exp. Not sure where I am atm. What's your in game name?

I'm on my way to Novaya as we speak. Trying to get a truck but I need a battery and the truck itself.

Damn guys, something came up and i need to run. i made a note in front of the tents, make sure you read it.

I just checked out the tents. No lag and 3 of them are completely full. Amazing work by VahidkinG

Unfortunately only 6 people on the server though.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 2

I just checked out the tents. No lag and 3 of them are completely full. Amazing work by VahidkinG

Unfortunately only 6 people on the server though.

I will arrive there in a few minutes, black dude with cowboy hat, don't shoot me :)

I'd logged off but I'll go back for a little while. Should be about 3 of us there at the same time. Let's not shoot!

• Like 1