kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

oh I'm pretty sure they are doing something, using cpu count and max mem

The 25fps is likely lost because of the new enterable buildings.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I ran through half of the map in experimental, through Cherno, the inland, up to Vybor and onward, and I haven't seen a single zombie. Where are they? Are they not spawning? Are they somewhere else on the map (although I can't see how that is a possibility)? Are they not respawning?

• Like 1

I think the servers are down at the moment - all crashed. 

• Like 1

I think the servers are down at the moment - all crashed. 

Hopefully that means an update is pending

Hopefully that means an update is pending

there is no steam DB activity, could only be something with lootspawning

I can't find any in the east side of the map either.

Edited by mullraugh

Maybe that's one of the reasons it's not on stable yet - they have removed zombies from experimental for a while now.

Maybe that's one of the reasons it's not on stable yet - they have removed zombies from experimental for a while now.

They're there people keep posting screenshots, I believe it even though I haven't seen any since they had the handful of infected spawning servers.

If they're not respawning though with 12 hour restarts they're being cleared early on and the handful of them are gone until restart.

I has a glow-plug. Open to trade offers.

For those that were asking earlier:

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

I brought a Zoom H4N with me to record audio, should there be problems -hicks said.

so we should have no issue on sound, right ? :D

Edited by VahidkinG

Ok I've got a glow plug and a battery, now where are the trucks and gas cans?!

I just killed someone on one of the exp servers.

I was just finished looting a town near green mountain ,was about to head back into the forest.

Suddenly ran into another player coming out of the woods.

My plan was to just run away ,but he hit me with something so i started to bleed =P

Emptied my P1 and he went unconcious.

Before i ran i took a PSO scope and a full matchbox.

I didn`t have more bullets on me so i went to my stash not far away.

When i got back it was nightime so i couldn`t find the body.

Just wondering if he survived to be honest.

Pretty sure i found the spot he went down and my aim wasn`t exactly accurate due to adrenaline.

That feeling when i couldn`t find the body.. jeez

I brought a Zoom H4N with me to record audio, should there be problems -hicks said.

so we should have no issue on sound, right ? :D

No audio right now, but watching it after the fact they should be able to add audio to it.

• Like 1

No audio right now, but watching it after the fact they should be able to add audio to it.

Hopefully they cover it all in status report

Think I'll wait for the status report. I almost had a seizure watching that rtx stream

edit:base building looks amazing...also beards confirmed

Edited by freethink
  • Like 6

There is a truck in Bor on UK 0-1 3pp near the wooden house just below the deer stand.

I've put a battery and glow plug in the truck inventory, which appears to be working.

The truck was there before the servers were updated so persistence is good.

Server will restart in 11 hours from time of posting, all being well.

• Like 2

I hate to ask this, because I feel like I should know the answer already, but... can anyone confirm for me, as of the latest build: is a barrel necessary for tanning pelts into leather?

Paging BCBasher...

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

I hate to ask this, because I feel like I should know the answer already, but... can anyone confirm for me, as of the latest build: is a barrel necessary for tanning pelts into leather?

Paging BCBasher...

Haven't been able to survive long enough on the full servers to collect everything, had 3 pelts and got killed cooking the steaks, had fertilizer and no luck with animals, seen lots of barrels but only in places where I was worried about not freezing or starving to death.

It is on my list right now, tempted to start a 3pp character so I can hop the lowest pop servers to actually get something accomplished.

• Like 1

Does there currently exist some recording of the RTX event that has been teased at all week long, even forgoing the weekly Status Report due to it, that has audio within the range of human perception? I kinda feel like this isn't a problem we should still be having in 2015. Although that probably makes me sound like a total asshole. I mean, ffs, RTX is about the meeting of gamers and the internet. <--If there is any other subculture that is more technologically inclined, then I don't know of it.

Edited by ColdAtrophy

Ok I've got a glow plug and a battery, now where are the trucks and gas cans?!

Trucks I can help with, gas cans are a whole other story since they are much more randomly distributed ATM. 

Try the Open Pit Mine at Sevrograd, if not there up in Lopartino in a fenced in area between the big rusty warehouse and the church there or at the bus barn next to the train station between Lopartino and Vavilovo.  Vavilovo usually has two trucks, one near the main road next to a green two story house behind the two story Pub and one up the side road that goes to NWAF close to the wood line.

A little closer to the coast is Kabanino at the cowbarns, the cowbarns/tent city at Stary Sobor or Msta down by the snack stand and the small saw mill in Kamanovka, behind the piano house.

I have seen a gas can up on a GAZ wreck in a small junk yard near the scout camp north of Tisy.   But, you don't really need a gas can, just put a crapload of waterbottles in the truck drive to the nearest gas station and fill them all up at the pumps.

Has the fuel gauge on the truck been fixed yet?

Good luck, be careful driving, desync is a killer

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Trucks I can help with, gas cans are a whole other story since they are much more randomly distributed ATM.

Try the Open Pit Mine at Sevrograd, if not there up in Lopartino in a fenced in area between the big rusty warehouse and the church there or at the bus barn next to the train station between Lopartino and Vavilovo. Vavilovo usually has two trucks, one near the main road next to a green two story house and one up a side road close to the wood line.

A little closer to the coast is Kabanino at the cowbarns, the cowbarns/tent city at Stary Sobor or Msta down by the snack stand and the small saw mill in Kamanovka, behind the piano house.

I have seen a gas can up on a GAZ wreck in a small junk yard near the scout camp north of Tisy. But, you don't really need a gas can, just put a crapload of waterbottles in the truck drive to the nearest gas station and fill them all up at the pumps

Good luck

Add the lumbermill at Kamanovka that one is out of the path to the hotspots and usually there.

• Like 1

Well just found a glow plug and battery next to eachother (lol) so I won't have to resort to trading... Etherimp I will hit you up if I flip my truck lol ... Wish me luck guys im on the only 1PP server with double digits worth of people playing (~15), in the pitch dark about to get my v3s on , pedestrians look out !

:enter ludacris song here if I wasnt on mobile:

• Like 1