boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

The great Humongous would be proud.

uthr0CS.jpg

Found on a Longhorn in front of a stove.

Interesting. Based on that description, has anyone succeeded in mounting it on a crossbow?

Everyone has been waiting for this, but now that it is out, there is almost nothing interesting to read about it here? Another disappointing update with no real improvements then, I assume?

:huh: it...      is.....    ex..  pe....   ri... mental.  :emptycan:

Well, when it comes to the DayZ development, so far I have been right most of the time with a pretty pesimistic approach, sadly enough...

It happens to the best of us. Then I would advise to take a break from the game, go outside and have a kit-kat

Edited by liquidcactus

Well this is by far my favorite exp update after .52 and .50 so much new content my story was well to. After spawning in solichinity I just looted around and saw that new general store I checked it out and saw a floating chest holster tried to pick it up refused so I gave up. I made my way up dolina and got me a blaze with no ammo then I hit the police station and got me a pistol grip shotty and I had ammo so that helped out well. After looting some of dolina I saw this shack went inside and found a winchester rifle which I got excited but I had no ammo so I just safe kept it. I made my way up to polona lppted the area and found a v3s but I couldn't so I skipped it for now. After finishing up right about to head to gorka when I went inside a building to find a guy eating ceareal. I tried to kill him st first but I was being blocked by an invisible barrier. Eventually I lost him but something hit me I wanted to check if the v3s just needed some fancy ways to get inside so I went back down and at the well I saw the same guy drinking from the well I got my shotty and headshoted him. He had nothing good except a m65 field jacket. After that moment I gave another try on the v3s but I failed. I made my way up gorka and stopped and a gas station and found some .308 winchester rounds. I went to gorka and stopped at the police station to find that it was littered with loot there was even an acog next to a mp5 k I grabbed back and I had my perfect weapon. After looting everything I can I saw a police car and went to it and found an izh 18 rifle,a barrel, and a box of winchester rounds. The barrel had backpacks and food nothing imprtent. After looting all of gorka I decided to check how many players on and I saw a familer name "BioHaze". Over all this first update was great I'm gonna have to travel to military locations to try to spot the SVD.

Edited by DaNic2553

Interesting. Based on that description, has anyone succeeded in mounting it on a crossbow?

Biohaze just did it. Sorry about the lack of light. 

YSZEg4U.jpg

• Like 1

After finishing up right about to head to gorka when I went inside a building to find a guy eating ceareal. I tried to kill him st first 

:emptycan:

Anyone find a scope for the civilian rifles yet? Im REALLY hoping there not in military zones. But i have a terrible feeling they are.

awesome, any luck with the hunting scope yet?

Not yet unfortunately. I've been daydreaming about the CR527 with a scope for awhile now so I will keep at it.

The barrel had backpacks and food nothing imprtent. 

Face palm.

Weapons disappearing is making this the most frustrating patch that I've played to date. So far today a Longhorn and an MP5 have simply vanished from my inventory. Its hard enough to get yourself set without the damn stuff disappearing!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Not much point going to loot another one as that'll just disappear too. Hotfix needed so hopefully one is going to be along soon.

Back to stable till then.

Can anyone confirm if private hive persistance has been fixed? I know there was some wanky shit happening a while ago, and I haven't seen any notes as of yet. I don't want to start again if everything will dissapear

We don't know, there aren't any private experimentals, they are all public

• Like 1

I've read several reports of various headquarters/prison buildings being destroyed. It seems to me that this is a rather drastic solution, to address wall glitchers.

About this, it has happened before.  Not to say that this is always the case.  I do know, for sure, that the Military Jail in Turovo has disappeared before in an experimental build only to be back in game with the release to stable.  BUT, they could be just getting ready to add the long awaited Tisy Base when .56 goes to stable.  Jails have kind of sucked anyway for awhile now, so really no great loss.  At any rate, unless they put it back in  the coming updates to .56 we really won't know until it hits stable.  AND, I haven't been in the vicinity of Stary yet to check but is the refugee camp in this build? Could be another reason Turovo jail is gone. 

On another note, I have been having some strange inventory duping issues which are making nutz..   I don't want all this extra crap, takes up too much space.  Nice to see the FNX and accessories are not just spawning at Crash sites now.  

Tents are plentiful again.  I found a military one, went and dropped my back pack, grabbed the military tent and the server reset.  I come back in I still have the tent but my pack is gone, go back in the house and there is ANOTHER military tent spawned where I took the original from.  Crazy.  Just for clarity's sake, I don't care about the pack, all that stuff in there is replaceable, I took all that I really needed with me anyway.

Edited by Barnabus

.56EXP.  No loot.  Food is non-existent.  Dying in 30 min even after eating 5 apples and 3 red berries.  Central loot is broke as it was last patch.  You should not starve to death after 30 minutes in any circumstance...

Starving Simulator is active!  

Thanks DEV DAYZ .56 IS BROKEN NO MORE FOOD , STARVING , NO LOOT 

ALL SERVERS PING IS 200+ !

Movement feels like this on the servers, especially after restart.  I am always 50-100 meters back from where ever I was when the server quit.

• Like 5

Dude, go back to stable, experimental is always like this after initial release or get over yourself and quit acting like a tweenie.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 9

All Exp servers just went down.. anyone confirm? 

There is plenty of food, you just have to look in all the houses and rooms you wouldn't usually have searched. I played the 0.56 exp first time last night, and everything had clearly been looted several times before on that server, all the hotspots were picked completely clean, but after careful search of the surrounding houses (this was in Elektro), I found everything I needed anyway: Talon backpack, repeater rifle, magnum, press vest (placed on a stove in a green house), military boots, axe, cantine, matches, duct tape, plastic bottle, water purifiers and last but not least plenty of cans of food to get me light green in energy and hydration.

The only thing I didn't find was some .357 ammo for my guns. I found some Winchester ammo, so I am hoping I will eventually find a rifle to match that instead.

Edited by BadAsh
  • Like 1

love the update so far, few bugs but nothing major.

keep it up m8 you guys are awesome

About this, it has happened before.  Not to say that this is always the case.  I do know, for sure, that the Military Jail in Turovo has disappeared before in an experimental build only to be back in game with the release to stable.  BUT, they could be just getting ready to add the long awaited Tisy Base when .56 goes to stable.  Jails have kind of sucked anyway for awhile now, so really no great loss.  At any rate, unless they put it back in  the coming updates to .56 we really won't know until it hits stable.  AND, I haven't been in the vicinity of Stary yet to check but is the refugee camp in this build? Could be another reason Turovo jail is gone.

Stary Sobor tents are in. Don't go there unless you want to get into a conflict though. Already had to kill one person there while I was taking pictures.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/224868-map-changes-in-056127666/

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 3

after starving about five times i managed to reach cherno and somehow found something to eat :) which i had to open with a hammer what was really hard as only 4% left :D

but i really really love the count of infected even if they wander like snails for now...

I found bug in 0.56 is whne you have a gun or knife etc you palce it in the bar at the bottom 

And it show white like if u didnt had one than if u take it , that work but if u place it in your back the input desapear