Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

MMMyyji.jpg

MNkkCP9.jpg

• Like 11

Had a fnx and mags for approx 2 mins. Ahhh Veresnik

Has anyone not found a press vest yet? :D

• Like 1

Where I can find optics?

I would find the new optics to put in CR527 Carbine but i don't know if my profile will reset when i change to the experimental patch

Where I can find optics?

I would find the new optics to put in CR527 Carbine but i don't know if my profile will reset when i change to the experimental patch

Experimental is a completely separate hive. Your public or private stable characters will not reset when you switch to experimental. However, you cannot use those characters in experimental. You have to spawn a new character.

• Like 1

Where I can find optics?

Exp is separate so no, but characters will likely get wiped when 0.56 hits stable so it doesn't really matter either way.

Are servers pretty much not working right now?

All european ones are dead and american servers get stuck on "wait for host"

Or is this a bug on my side?

The one I'm on keeps on crashing but it seems to come back up shortly afterwards

UK2 0-1

Everyone has been waiting for this, but now that it is out, there is almost nothing interesting to read about it here? Another disappointing update with no real improvements then, I assume?

• Like 1

Everyone has been waiting for this, but now that it is out, there is almost nothing interesting to read about it here? Another disappointing update with no real improvements then, I assume?

You know what happens when you assume, right?

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Well, when it comes to the DayZ development, so far I have been right most of the time with a pretty pesimistic approach, sadly enough...

I keep randomly losing items by dropping something on the ground(maybe desync?) or switching clothes(inventory changes?), however it´s so random that I can´t reproduce it. Taking items in your hands free up space in the inventory is a good change.

Infected had footstep SFX when walking on metal only, the movement of infected AI is so slow I feel you could outcrawl them.

Can´t wait to get some meat on this one:

Unbenannt.jpg

Anybody elese got this message popping up on quitting the game?

Unbenannt1.jpg

edit: Anybody recognized the "Rocky Balboa Knifefight" idle animation on the startup screen when your avatar has a slash weapon only?

Edited by Buddy cASSino

MMMyyji.jpg

Since nobodies noticed you smashT , I will !! Holy shit an SVD =D it looks like you found it in a field near Cherno apartments lol ?

Edit : just found a amphibian .22 clip with 10/15 bullets in it !! I'm pretty sure clips spawn with random amounts now as there was a pm73 RAK right next to it (with a full clip next to it),

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 3

looking at this makes me very optimistic : http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/357igy/exp_update_056_7th_may_discussion/

...if they can use the data from exp testing to iron out most of the bugs we will get an amazing stable update :)

cheers

Is this new?

UFLuZ9w.jpg

I think that was added a long time ago and taken out again ? Someone please try to use the now and see if it is still broken ? Also someone try the crossbow , maybe if these things are spawning again the crossbow has been buffed !

Anybody elese got this message popping up on quitting the game?

Unbenannt1.jpg

yes...every time I exit

• Like 3

So got on this morning for 30 minutes.

Spawned at kamyshovo and found about 15 zombies standing in a circle about <10m small.

Found a hammer and then found out about the hotbar glitch.

then the hammer (even if i wasnt swinging it) would make the melee sound for no reason.

ran to North Eleketro powerplant and drank from the well up on the hill and got one shot by a invisible hacker and he proceeded to speak fluent Russian.

typical DayZ morning.

Found little to no loot whatsoever, zombies are everywhere now though.

Sever with the hacker was US Southeast 0-1 or 0-2 1st/3rd person

Edited by DURRHUNTER

My fps in experimental has dropped so low it is actually unplayable, was bearable at 22-27 in large towns but now less than 15 and in the countryside where it would be between 55-60 I struggled to get over 27fps

Anyway, don't know what issue is, I have good specs, so not looking for any member support here, just relaying my experience of the patch. Good luck with it, hope it works well on stable, looking forward to trying again then.

I see you on 1PP US east atrophy :)

You will never find me!  :P

• Like 1

5AX82j8.jpg

I heart BI and the stuff they add without telling us. That BMP gave me an AK74. I has no mags, but still....this is out in the woods and I stumbled across it randomly.

• Like 5

I heart BI and the stuff they add without telling us. That BMP gave me an AK74. I has no mags, but still....this is out in the woods and I stumbled across it randomly.

Hell yes!, thats what I love about them also  :lol:

• Like 2

I was too tired last night so didn't get too far in. I was still working out the hands slot functioning/oddness when I decided I'd have to try this with a fresh pair of eyes after losing a rabbit snare to have no available slot for it. Looks like tons of great stuff though, I excited for my next chance to play.