boneboys

Exp Update: 0.55.127129

Fresh Zucchini is invisible.

Btw Elektro dam is such a nice place today. Not sure if it's old but I haven't visited it for a while.

Edited by St. Jimmy

zed amount increased from 700 to 1100 (still to low. The devs had no issues with server performance when they tested the game with 1500 zeds). Meanwhile 0.54. stable branch has 300 zeds per server

Edited by PaniXx

*crosses fingers and prays for dysentery*

Cholera, for you.

All fruits and vegetables are invisible right now. Other than that, everything seem to be fine.

• Like 2

Awww, yeah! :D

The water purification tablets won't help you with the yellow snow. Watch out where the Huskies go ... you've been warned!

• Like 1

I did drink many times from a pond. Still waiting for any results after 15mins

All fruits and vegetables are invisible right now. Other than that, everything seem to be fine.

unless you put them in your hands

Yeah I found a bunch of 33 of the .308 rounds loose. Haven't seen one zed yet though! :(

Cholera, for you.

I will call your Cholera and raise you two Malarias.  :D

4wPzesf.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah, i was busy playing to upload pics :)

Ammo box confirmed as well

bTHqWct.jpg

Invisible fruits and veggies

QcUV1v9.jpg

RyrbaTf.jpg

This one was an orange... Ops.

4HfvqHc.jpg

Funky arm still happens whe grabing a bear trap

mKfLJx3.jpg

That's it for me today, more tomorrow.

Night!

Ps.: New crossair!

And a question, where did the zeds go?

Edited by BrainlessZombie

This is probably a little late, being that it was release with the last exp update (127059), but that extremely large crosshair needs to go.

Remove it and give back the dot or make it where the player can change crosshair to a dot if need be.

There is no need for it to be that LARGE

Edited by TheBaddestAss

This is probably a little late, being that it was release with the last exp update (127059), but that extremely large crosshair needs to go.

Remove it and give back the dot or make it where the player can change crosshair to a dot if need be.

There is no need for it to be that LARGE

It's already changed in the current version. In the end, what needs to be done is just having an option to completely remove crosshair. Either use the iron sight, or "guess" like the good old DayZ mod Hardcore mode.

I usually remove crosshairs in all FPS games anyway...

• Like 2

not much zombies out there.... :(

Agreed, ran into 3 over the course of an hour.

Drank a bunch of water from a pond, no dysentery yet, don't want to fill my stomach with water though before I get some calories so I'll try more later.

2 whole infected in -2 hours (in Berezino).

I guess they are focusing on diseases etc....

Edited by BioHaze

So I wanted to test antibiotics to see if they have any functionality. I ate a raw rabbit leg and.... nothing. So I ate the second one and ... nothing. Diseases seem not to be automatic anymore, I'm just super excited to get sick somehow and will keep trying. :D

not much zombies out there.... :(

i've found Z's in places were afaik they had not been before!

have you ever seen Z's/infected/whatever in Krasnoe/Stary Yar? well....i did. today. first time ever.

then i've found this, i know it has been there already, just saying...

PScgVfm.jpg

no new gun yet, only the new ammo, was able to load the longhorn with it.

AND there is a new sound while rolling! :beans: :lol:

constant server restarts are annyoing though. Exp/unstable DE 01 restarts every ~20minutes..  <_<

• Like 5

Does every exp update result in a char wipe or am I doing something wrong?

Had a ton of zombies in elektro, but only one in cherno. Inconsistent around the map it seems. I think the zombies need to be slowed down a bit. They move so fast that melee is near impossible, and the animations just look derpy when they move that fast. The sledgehammer seems to have no knockback on zombies. Also we still cannot top off partially full weapons.

Had a ton of zombies in elektro, but only one in cherno. Inconsistent around the map it seems. I think the zombies need to be slowed down a bit. They move so fast that melee is near impossible, and the animations just look derpy when they move that fast. The sledgehammer seems to have no knockback on zombies. Also we still cannot top off partially full weapons.

Yeah, when I tried the last version of .55 it was hard to even understand the new animations because they were so glitchy. You could tell there were some improvements... but couldn't really see them.