gcriseightysix

kos vs. being a filthy sniper with a fetish for violence

I REP THE MOSIN HARD. That's it, That's all. I prefer scouring the map in search of other players with which to shoot at from a distance. I hear a lot of complaining about KOS from people in these forums, to punk admins who think typing a list of "rules" as their server message is actually going to change things. I never shoot fresh spawns, I only shoot other players who through the scope of my mosin appear to have a nicer kit than me. I kill them on sight and I ransack their goods.  I'm just getting tired of hearing the complaints about kos when the developers have a clearly added the mosin/LRS to suit the needs of players like myself. so I'm posting this in part to vent, and in part to leave a little message to all you "friendlies". IF YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH THE BIG DOGS, STAY ON THE PORCH. Rant over.

• Like 9

27743950.jpg

That said, medical tests have proven that those who play as a sniper have smaller testicles, except the women of course.

oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

• Like 15

That is adorable.

I will so enjoy listening to you cry when the devs remove the LRS from the Mosin.

• Like 6

So, hiding and killing people who aren't even aware of your presence makes you a big dog eh? LoL

• Like 9

Well they will put it on another gun, so it isn't like the sniper player will disappear.

But otherwise, so what? Have gun, Kos. Without the sniper hiding in the woods, we won't have that prickly paranoia when we cross a field. I love it. I hate getting shot, but so what, that's the game.

• Like 11

That is adorable.

I will so enjoy listening to you cry when the devs remove the LRS from the Mosin.

and after every shot hords of zombies running up to him....

i will love it 

• Like 2

So, hiding and killing people who aren't even aware of your presence makes you a big dog eh? LoL

No, it makes you a smart and strategic dog

• Like 1

The only reason people play a sniper role is because sniping is so ridiculously easy. Point and click. You are as well playing minefield, it at least makes you think a little.

</flamebait>

• Like 2

Cliff notes summary = "I like the lowest risk encounters and I'd rather not interact with my fellow survivors"

• Like 9

Your playing style is as valid as the next, but I really hope you weren't expecting anyone to think of you as some kind of badass.

• Like 11

I REP THE MOSIN HARD. That's it, That's all. I prefer scouring the map in search of other players with which to shoot at from a distance. I hear a lot of complaining about KOS from people in these forums, to punk admins who think typing a list of "rules" as their server message is actually going to change things. I never shoot fresh spawns, I only shoot other players who through the scope of my mosin appear to have a nicer kit than me. I kill them on sight and I ransack their goods. I'm just getting tired of hearing the complaints about kos when the developers have a clearly added the mosin/LRS to suit the needs of players like myself. so I'm posting this in part to vent, and in part to leave a little message to all you "friendlies". IF YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH THE BIG DOGS, STAY ON THE PORCH. Rant over.

Son your giving people who prefer mosin with LRS, and the overwatch/scout playstyle a really bad name posting shit like this. What are ya 12? What did you get your 1st kill ever and want to come here and brag about it? What the hell is the matter with you. Dumb comments like this cause items to get nerfed, shut your cake hole. Big dog.......maybe big ass clown...

As far as sniping goes, well its not a good word to use on the forums....All the anti KOS rage folks will come out of the wood work and troll you into obivion and pricp will start accusing people of having small testys....say overwatch. I noticed when I say I like playing a overwatch play style no one says anything. Its kind of a sounds more like a scout role, and helpful to team game play. Dont ever admit to killing freshys or kosing on the forums...all the built up rage from being kosed and general piss poor game play preformance rage will be vented onto you....its sooooo true.

Also LRS being removed from the mosin is not 100% confirmed yet, atleast not that I have seen. Even if they do it from what I understand, the real deal alaskan 308 is coming.....I cant wait, I will quickly forget about the old crusty gun. You can take my come take my mosin. Also at some point the SVD will be added too.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 8

i was going to respond to OP but you lovely cats said it all for me thanks.

• Like 6

Come on guys, don't you get tired of raging over the same things? How boring would the game be without bandits, snipers, and KOS players?

We need all types for a health community.

• Like 4

I tell you guys something almost every build since I been playing, I go with the mosin with LRS and .357 combo since last feb. So yeah sometimes I shoot player, zombies and animals at really long ranges...Its fun dont knock it. It isnt just point and click like ricp says, you gotta figure out distances, find a good position and deal with sway. But if you think for a second I just hide away some where you got another guess coming. In fact the last jerk off I shot in game was at point blank, idiot tried to sneak up on me. So I dont wanna hear your anti mosin talk, anti long gun talk. Infact 90% of the KOSers "Bandit" use ak style rifles or M4s....OP is really drawing negative attention to a play style that dosnt need it and he sure as hell doesn't "REP" me.  He should keep it to him self.

Overwatch and scout play style is also super helpful for group play. Theres allot of asome things about it.

Its prob OPs vary 1st mosin with Ghillie suit ever, and its going to his stupid dumb ass head. Prob some teenager who dosn't know his ass from a hole in the ground yet.

God dam kids these days JESUS CHRIST!

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 4

I have a sudden urge to post about my epic taste for farming and lust fishing and how everyone else's ability to self sustain in the apocalypse pales compared to my epicness.

• Like 18

I have a sudden urge to post about my epic taste for farming and lust fishing and how everyone else's ability to self sustain in the apocalypse pales compared to my epicness.

You sir, earned a chuckle from me. Have some beans.

• Like 4

You know this reminds me, I was down in SE part of the map the other night and walked in this house, noticed in the back of it someone hand some garden patches and veggys laying around....Alls kinds of stuff LOL I felt kind of bad for being there, this is some players house! It appeared who ever was there settled them selves in nicely.....I took one tomato and left.

I love hunting in game, and building fires too. I need to do some fishing soon I have the hook....Farming I am still yet to try. Survival stuff is fun... I hope they can get persist working longer then a week soon.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 3

I wouldn't.  You'll have ricp humping your leg until the coroner peels him off.

• Like 3

No, it makes you a smart and strategic dog

are you aware that you are playing a game around player interaction and you cut down that part by just shooting them from 400 meters away?

just buy a single player game

I'm giving you beans simply for the thread title.

I am rather intoxicated and this made me cry.

That is adorable.

...and add it to another gun? Sniping isn't going anywhere.

• Like 2

...and add it to another gun? Sniping isn't going anywhere.

I've heard people saying it's gonna be for the CR527 Carbine rifle, and that thing is a piece of shit.

Id rather be a sniper than a straight up in your face KOSer. At least with snipping i can be selective with targets that might be threatening. The whole point of snipping is to stay as far away from the danger as possible. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its one of the most underdeveloped playing styles in the game right now. For good reason but it does need to be expanded upon in the weapons area and scope area regardless.

I've heard people saying it's gonna be for the CR527 Carbine rifle, and that thing is a piece of shit.

Agreed its a rather terrible gun in most situations but i imagine with a scope it would increase the value. It will be above the food chain of .22 guns though thats for sure.

are you aware that you are playing a game around player interaction and you cut down that part by just shooting them from 400 meters away?

just buy a single player game

Its his play style to choose with what he will with it. If he doesn't want to interact with what he kills thats fine. To be honest i would call it much safer than getting up close and in person with some one just to find out there your typical lot.

• Like 1