SmashT

Stable - 0.49 Discussion

Anyone at Balota airfield or NE airfield? Those are the 2 possible map changes that pop into my mind right away...

Victory , after downloading the latest patch i threw myself of a roof and for the first time since .49 stable i spawned on the coast WITH CLOTHES ON lol .I also didnt get caught in the your dead loop nor have i suffered strange desync spikes.

Time to enjoy some .49 goodness :thumbsup: ( although of note i strangely  liked spawning in undies as it made it a frantic struggle to survive....(even though the patch is  not ment to fix this issue or atleast its not listed for me it has.)

Edited by SoulFirez

They should just take persistence off until it is ready to be rolled out instead of dancing around it like hippies around a fire! 

It is an option both for players and Server hosts, the purpose being is to gather data on a large scale, something you fail to grasp.

I find your comment derogatory.

Map changes, hmmm..... maybe the weird buildings inside buildings have been fixed..... maybe Balota is now completely Civilian.... or maybe the first steps to introduce the new North-West Military Base smiley.gif?0

Wheres all the loot at? I cant find anything at all lol. Iv been in a whole town with nothing in it.

This hotfix seems to have solved server DC for me so far.

I joined a New York server and experienced one really bad bout of desynch where I thought I was outside evading a zombie but I was still stuck in a green piano building getting hit by a zed.

Other than that, fighting 3 and 4 zombies at a time with my fire axe wasn't a problem.

I ran past a seemingly random zed that was just standing in the wilderness, scared the crap outta me but it never aggro'd even though I passed it very close.

So far, so good!

Thank you, devs!

Been connecting to a bunch of different servers this morning. I play hardcore mostly which is why this is so strange because whenever I join a hardcore server it loads my regular character instead? I know some servers have done this before but it looks like its every hardcore server now that does it.

Been connecting to a bunch of different servers this morning. I play hardcore mostly which is why this is so strange because whenever I join a hardcore server it loads my regular character instead? I know some servers have done this before but it looks like its every hardcore server now that does it.

I am having the same issue, my third person character has become my first person character too. 

I am having the same issue, my third person character has become my first person character too. 

I've even tried loading into official servers, keeps loading my regular character and not my hardcore one. I can't switch to 3rd person so its obviously 1st only but its the wrong character. I did manage to find one server that loaded correctly but I was immediately kicked afterwards. Fantastic.

My 1st and 3rd person chars are still different chars like before the update.

Balota Barracks have been removed.. :(

Me too :(

But yes they were to close to spawn points like electro and cherno... agree, but still sad :D

Edited by Sharplooter

Whats wrong with this game now?

Im spawning naked > looting 2h > Im geared > log out of my own server > shut down the server to take some new configurations > loggin into my server > naked again. And thats every day on every time.

Im tired of looting. Does everyone have the same issues? What can I do? :-/

Help me in english or german please.

Seems like your server has no connection to the hive.

And how can this issue be fixed?

Seems like persistence servers are still locking up, needed to turn it off on my own server for now.

Can someone tell if the massive fps drops/freezes are gone?

Seems like persistence servers are still locking up, needed to turn it off on my own server for now.

That sounds not good...

I noticed btw that servers which claimed persistence on have massive lags while shooting/killing zombies. When I was shot a zombie and kept running I often thought somebody is shooting at me, but it were just my own bullets which impacts so close to me. I am almost sure once I will manage to shoot myself...

Edited by Sharplooter

Whats wrong with this game now?

Im spawning naked > looting 2h > Im geared > log out of my own server > shut down the server to take some new configurations > loggin into my server > naked again. And thats every day on every time.

Im tired of looting. Does everyone have the same issues? What can I do? :-/

Help me in english or german please.

There's some bugs right now. When you spawn naked again, exit the server and rejoin it. It has to do with servers not being able to acquire your character's informations from the hive. Happened to me about 60 times, but I still have my geared characters, as I log out and back in till I get them back.

Initially I thought we were gonna have an "experimental update most likely on Monday", not a stable branch fix on Wednesday. I'm addicted to experimental. :lol:

Gonna try those fixes now. Already some reports that the persistence fix didn't do anything at all, and there's still those servers lockdown if you turn it on. Oh well, doesn't really matter for me as I don't have a tent anyway, and I'm not gonna try persistence till we have it fixed and stable for good.

Wonder if we'll see any experimental update before the end of September. Personally my stable branch experience as been great so far, without any problems at all. (except for the ones we all know and can counter or workaround...)

• Like 2

Can someone tell if the massive fps drops/freezes are gone?

dont think so.

Try to turn off shadows (bugged anyway) and set viewDistance to 1 (in cfg file)

that fixed it for me more or less... Still getting 5-10 frames in Novy tho

Sorry guys, I'm not seeing a delete option. This post was irrelevant.

Edited by Ebrim

dont think so.

Try to turn off shadows (bugged anyway) and set viewDistance to 1 (in cfg file)

that fixed it for me more or less... Still getting 5-10 frames in Novy tho

i only got that problem since .49 popped to stable, .49 on experimental was pretty fine.