SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

yes! they are great! try markets too

They are not great at all because they are bugged and that on STABLE branch. You can get stuck to the ground when using them

They even take just one slot, in real life you simply can't put such big binoculars into a pocket lol

Maybe the rubberbanding is hinting towards a new weapon addition coming.. hmm.. ?

lVxD2SR.jpg

:P

yes, finally!

1427.gif

are there any experimental severs up at the moment? because i cant find a single one waiting for a long time and refreshing then and even set filter ....   if there are .... could somebody give me an ip of an official experimental server?

Edited by SMoOoVEeR

are there any experimental severs up at the moment? because i cant find a single one waiting for a long time and refreshing then and even set filter ....   if there are .... could somebody give me an ip of an official experimental server?

maybe they are updating experimental... maybe, the zombies are growing up once again... then we need 30 hits with fire-axe... :D

there should be cooler shotguns.. like spas n shit

thatd be so cool, guys running around blasting 12 gauge like its nothin

Instead of the torch, can I have a can opener. they're harder to find than a one ring...

I always find them in the top level of the police station

Are the exp severs up again ? Can't look, because i am still @ work :/ 

Looks like the general consensus is feeling largely 'underwhelmed' by 0.44 and 0.45 ..is this pretty accurate?

Perhaps it is by design, and the devs intend to knock our socks off with 0.46, or at least I hope so.  I also hope they aren't sandbagging the AKM like its going to miraculously appease a frustrated community; starving not for content but better playability and game mechanics.  I've been one of the cooler heads in these forums when it comes to patience and gratitude, but I've honestly been totally disinterested in playing recently... mostly due to people's feedback.

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 1

Can  Bohemia reverse to 100 player servers patch and press play for the weekend? :P

NO there shouldn't be. One of the few thing this game doesn't need at the moment are more guns, or ammo, or different kinds of ammo, or clothes and different brands of food.

IMO there are already to much guns in the game as it is.

I would really like to see only 1 gun for every 10 players on a server, with very scarse ammo.

With scare ammo I mean that having 40 rounds in your gear really is a lot.

Make the gun a persistent objecs, which decays over time. So for example lets say I have one of those rare guns and fall off a building and die.

The gun would be lying on the spot where I died, ready to be picked up by another player. If it would to remain untouched for about a week, it decays and it will respawn at it's regular spawn location.

Maybe also spawn guns (or maybe even better: parts of guns) in different conditions varying from pristine to badly damaged.

Depending on the condition of the gun (or better: gun parts) accuracy, recoil and ballistics will be calculated.

This would make sense, seeing there are already (sadly still useless) weapon cleaning kits in the game.

It would make sure that IF you find a gun, you'll want improve it's condition and regulary do maintenance to preserve it's conditions.

Make 'working on you gun' take time. For instance 1 minute to put together/take apart, and 1 minute to clean.

This would enable player 1 to trade a gunpart with player 2, without the risk of player 2 instantly murdering player 1 with the newly acquired gun.

Would at least reduce KOS issue and propagate teamplay and use of bows.

This, combined with tougher zombies would really do the game some good.

Edited by Dennus
  • Like 1

They are not great at all because they are bugged and that on STABLE branch. You can get stuck to the ground when using them

They even take just one slot, in real life you simply can't put such big binoculars into a pocket lol

stuck in the ground? hmmm, they worked fine for me lol

they said they are sticking with more civilain type weapons for now....the R870 Pump is comfirmed and will be coming in soon

Edited by DennisTheRussian

maybe they are updating experimental... maybe, the zombies are growing up once again... then we need 30 hits with fire-axe... :D

hey man! makes it more of a challenge!

there should be people, who recognize, that Charnarus =/= 'murica and shit

thatd be so cool, guys running around, wishing for the bekas, the baikal(8-shot semi auto) or the MTS

:)

or this here. special shotgun-shells(bigger).

Spas is cool, too.

But there are also lots of cool, and also weapons, which fit the setting a bit better^^

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 1

I've not been able to find any servers since yesterday. Whats going on? I don't really want to change my experimental setting to opt out but I might do soon just so I can play :(

I was on Experimental on the 23rd and was getting 60 fps on the coast and 30+ in Berezino where I normally get 40 on the coast and 15 (20 on a good day) in Berezino. Felt like a brand new game tbh.

• Like 1

Considering that is 00.25 AM on saturday in central Europe, I think you should start considering opting out from experimental if you want to play/test over the weekend :)

Edited by Gugolas