SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

Try 40, I think I needed more than 5 hits. The condition of your axe will probably influence that, too. If you don't get the thing down with 40, there probably is really a problem. Only four hits was definitely not enough for me.

Problem solved by using F instead of mmb. Took one hit.

• Like 1

Stay away from police stations, them places are a deathtrap from rubber banding it's ridiculous, i did all the correct steps, no sprinting, no walking near walls, nothing. Then all of a sudden bam, rubber band into a room that you can't enter or leave. Why put the room there in the first place if it's inaccessible? Why not just have a block there instead of a room like the Jail buildings at airfields?

I am enjoying this patch. I can deal with the rubberbanding, I can deal with the popularity/limited servers but what really rips my knitting is the fucking Session Lost. I play about 5 sessions an hour at best, sometimes 8 or 10. I know it's Alpha and I know that's doubled up by being Alpha Experimental, but damn that fucking Session Lost needs to get laid and stop biting my ass.

• Like 2

Lol some noobs camping the nwaf firestation, killed 1 at the back door, one fell off the roof and killed another on the roof from 300m away with no sound, iron sights and only able to chamber one bullet at a time, unfortunately they ruined my longhorn, at least i got a pso scope from one of em

• Like 1

Lol some noobs camping the nwaf firestation, killed 1 at the back door, one fell off the roof and killed another on the roof from 300m away with no sound, iron sights and only able to chamber one bullet at a time, unfortunately they ruined my longhorn, at least i got a pso scope from one of em

Cool story, bro. Tell it again.

• Like 1

Did you use the longhorn against players? If yes, how is it?

Did you use the longhorn against players? If yes, how is it?

Two shot kill no zoom on the scope unfortunately it got ruined during the gun fight but I killed one with it as well as two at a fire in novo

• Like 1

I wonder when will they... they... they... they... they... they fix... they... they... they fix the rubber-banding <_<

Edited by osallivan
  • Like 1

My friend claimed he saw a turkey, can anyone else confirm?

I haven't heard anyone talk about them

I wonder when will they... they... they... they... they... they fix... they... they... they fix the rubber-banding <_<

Soon™

;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

c'mom guys... what are 2-8 fps?

if there isnt at least 20-30 fps improvement then there is none...

This has to be one of the most uninformed and useless comments i have read in a while.

• Like 5

lol the zombie

At first i thought he was up against a weird pole of some sort.

• Like 1

Gobble Gobble motha fucka.

SUN IS SHINING ON SE 0-3       .

but i am still trapped in dat freakin room.  can someone come to dubky and kill me in the office building. i ll let my head bug out!

How to make fireplaces and cook meat + useful tips. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6DIqrblZ7I

Nice. You used rags to create a fireplace, paper (that can now be ripped out of books) works, too. Do bandages work? Has anyone tried to use a gas stove to ignite the fire instead of matches? That way you could save gas or simply use a fireplace, if you have no pan or pot yet...

SUN IS SHINING ON SE 0-3       .

but i am still trapped in dat freakin room.  can someone come to dubky and kill me in the office building. i ll let my head bug out!

Just say when, can hide your stuff so you can pick it up later. 

This has to be one of the most uninformed and useless comments i have read in a while.

and there have been many.....

• Like 2

My 30min on experimental.Found a house...Rubberbandig when i was going down a stairs,aaah legs broken..haha xD.Disconnected and back to stable. lol.

I for one have seen little to no improvements in performance since many many patches ago. I actually have a constant crashing issues which ONLY occurs with DayZ. When I use 1gb memory usage in the video settings I get a crash to desktop within minutes. Once I lower the usage to 512 mb the issue does not occur. I have posted about this multiple times on the bug forums with no reply from the developers. The fact that this issue is still being reported and has been for many patches now and has not been recognized or fixed by the developers really makes me feel pessimistic about DayZ's future.

Try the -maxVram launch parameter if that makes difference and don't touch the vram setting in in the game. At least that way you could set close to 1GB if running out of memory is an issue.

couple of hours today on various servers (australia, US and EU) and no rubber banding here, I don;t know if they fixed it, but at my end it was great, just like stable tonight. maybe i was just lucky