CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

2014-11-30_00008.jpg

Pretty much my gear atm.... but main reason for post is to show why you might be finding it hard to find scopes.... scored all these in one group of storage sheds.

MIY2SpZ.jpg

OWW3KDw.jpg

SVO1AZw.jpg

CVkCnQj.jpg

zslb2xe.jpg

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 2

TTsKO Jacket

TTsKO Pants

Yellow Working Boots

Repeater (With Ammo)

CR75 (With Magazine, Which Has Ammo, And Is Almost Empty)

Orange Drybag (Food, Medical Supplies, ETC.)

Jeez, I didn't realize this post was THAT old. That explains why people on the first few pages were complaining about finding no loot.

I guess I was supposed to post a picture too.

This is awkward.

Edited by Cheeseburger8

SVO1AZw.jpg

Are you gonna paint the mag black or leave it like that? Also, did you find the smersh vest at a chopper crash site or from a dead h*bastard?

Crazy looking character! Very mean looking tacticool, and DayZ holy grail at the same time... lol :thumbsup:

Are you gonna paint the mag black or leave it like that? Also, did you find the smersh vest at a chopper crash site or from a dead h*bastard?

Crazy looking character! Very mean looking tacticool, and DayZ holy grail at the same time... lol :thumbsup:

The mag used to be black, for some reason It became bronze again.

I found the smersh through trading.

• Like 1

Here's my current character. Been alive for 8/9 or so days now. First gun was a Mosin, Then moved over to SKS but then that got left behind today when i found an AKM at the NWAF. 

dwOEqfm.png

a0fgfeH.png

ppnn84Z.png

• Like 1

On some private shard. Just found 2 things I had never found before. I had seen helicopter crash sites, with M4s and all the possible attachments, but somehow never had stumbled upon any skull balaklava, and finally on the same crash with 2, yes, 2 Steyr AUG, the elusive skull balaklava! :rolleyes:

Side note, the AUG is the only weapon I ever found damaged, and a small graphical glitch in the menu where the left hand isn't correctly placed on the hand grip.

17yeky.jpg

My friends and I got lucky when looking for tents :D

Tent 1

ylQG6Ph.jpg

Tent 2

tsA51ub.jpg

Tent 3

qv9Fq7I.jpg

• Like 2

On some private shard. Just found 2 things I had never found before. I had seen helicopter crash sites, with M4s and all the possible attachments, but somehow never had stumbled upon any skull balaklava, and finally on the same crash with 2, yes, 2 Steyr AUG, the elusive skull balaklava! :rolleyes:

Side note, the AUG is the only weapon I ever found damaged, and a small graphical glitch in the menu where the left hand isn't correctly placed on the hand grip.

17yeky.jpg

I think it spawns as only damaged at this build.

This one below, was damaged aswell.

gEmOmBj.jpg

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

I think it spawns as only damaged at this build.

This one below, was damaged aswell.

gEmOmBj.jpg

Have you tried fixing it with a weapon cleaning kit yet? Does it "break" the weapon like it used to?

Have you tried fixing it with a weapon cleaning kit yet? Does it "break" the weapon like it used to?

My friend found the AUG and handed it over to me, he said it was damaged and he used a weapon cleaning kit on it and it became worn. I guess it works fine?

Also some other people have confirmed that their AUG spawned as damaged aswell, but they ended up getting it worn (via a weapon cleaning kit)

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

My friend found the AUG and handed it over to me, he said it was damaged and he used a weapon cleaning kit on it and it became worn. I guess it works fine?

Also some other people have confirmed that their AUG spawned as damaged as well, but they ended up getting it worn (via a weapon cleaning kit)

Thanks for confirming this! :thumbsup:  Very nice little weapon. I like the search for one, setting personal objectives to achieve. Treasure hunting is very interesting for me! B)

(You are a holy grail on two feet with the smersh vest and aug!! :lol:  "rarest" things to come across as crash sites are rather rare, and disabled persistence server are even more rare!!)

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 1

Thanks for confirming this! :thumbsup: 

Just to add to this - we've found a couple of m4's that also spawned in damaged since the patch

• Like 1

I just won DayZ. When the rares all come together!

Damn, I need that mag so hard!

94ADGkO.jpg

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 3

And there's me thinking Im lucky finding an AUG this morning ..... Never even seen the RAK ingame

0dnIsgW.jpg

• Like 2

And there's me thinking Im lucky finding an AUG this morning ..... Never even seen the RAK ingame

0dnIsgW.jpg

What is your opinion on the weapon?

Odin, what is yours aswell?

Haven't got the chance to use it on PVP, because It's not my play style to KoS, didn't even shoot zombies with it. I just shot a field to see its zeroing.

Edited by Yazar8

Same - Its not my play style either. I prefer the Mosin + LRS combo myself. Ive already offered the AUG up for trade

I have shot a few mags off with it though - Seems to have a high recoil compared to other auto's Ive used ingame. Also zeroing seems to be fixed on 300m - Although does still hit things close range

Edited by kipps
  • Like 1

Same - Its not my play style either. I prefer the Mosin + LRS combo myself. Ive already offered the AUG up for trade

I have shot a few mags off with it though - Seems to have a high recoil compared to other auto's Ive used ingame. Also zeroing seems to be fixed on 300m - Although does still hit things close range

Meh I mean my playstyle is not to KoS, otherwise I'm a close-med quarters guy.

What is your opinion on the weapon?

Odin, what is yours aswell?

Haven't got the chance to use it on PVP, because It's not my play style to KoS, didn't even shoot zombies with it. I just shot a field to see its zeroing.

I don't KoS, but I have to say that I should try it in a firefight. I found one on my Stable branch character now, so I guess I'll try to "PvP" with the one I got on a private shard. I've tested it on zombies, and I have to say that I really like this weapon. It has more recoil than the AK101 or M4, but less than the AKM. Like Kipps said though, the zeroing is fixed at 300m. It is rather accurate and overall I got used to, and really like the integrated scope.

With the new parts they'll introduce to customize the weapon, it'll become a fantastic piece of equipment in my opinion.

You appear to be missing the Mp5-K ? (To go with the contents of your high cap vest)

• Like 1

Regular (3PP) Stable Branch character.

5l88yt.jpg

2dc752d.jpg

xdxzfb.jpg

esm81s.jpg

I am willing to give an MP5K for one of those 30 round mags. I really need one.

Edited by Yazar8