rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

i was in elektro last night my fps in recent patches when on busy server normally 30 min after latest patch on last night i dropped to 20 fps for periods. so my performance was down not up.

Performance increased for me. Intel i7 2600K, 8GB RAM, GeForce GTX770, 1920x1080 high graphics settings:

0.34(stable) = 40-50FPS,

0.35(stable) = 30-40FPS,

0.36(Experimental) = 40-50FPS

0.37(Experimental) = 55-60FPS (vsync)

FPS dropped to 40FPS for short time(like 2-3 seconds) while zombie respawn close to me.

Performance increased for me. Intel i7 2600K, 8GB RAM, GeForce GTX770, 1920x1080 high graphics settings:

0.34(stable) = 40-50FPS,

0.35(stable) = 30-40FPS,

0.36(Experimental) = 40-50FPS

0.37(Experimental) = 55-60FPS (vsync)

In Citys, like Elektro??

well hive went down to me about 20-30 mins ago.

joined back in after they came back up was in behrizino at the hospital came out ran down hill then jumped back to in hospital. seems like server wasnt saving or synced. also couldn't pick items up or open doors. this was after a restart aswell.

axe sound is not synced properly with the chop. its synced to when you press your mouse not the actual animation. should be when you hit the object not the mouse click.

Edited by dgeesio

In the middle of Vybor, I wasn't in Electro yet

Did you have to change any of your graphic setting in this experimental build other than enabling vsync? 

Edited by twinturbonet

Me and my friend just started playing and there is no loot at all??? What is wrong?

- can not crawl any longer through holes in the concrete fence

Odd. I did crawl under it on base near Vybor with no problems. Truth be told I didn't have a backpack of any sorts.

Will test it through tonight.

Me and my friend just started playing and there is no loot at all??? What is wrong?

Most/all has probably been looted. I played a bit yesterday and the only thing i found was empty cans of NotaCola and Spite. The occasional pieces of clothing in the middle of the street and flashlights.

Thank you for all the changes you are continuing to make and if I may, one suggestion. The ability to carry two rifles on the shoulders instead of one melee and one rifle.

• Like 4

Thank you for all the changes you are continuing to make and if I may, one suggestion. The ability to carry two rifles on the shoulders instead of one melee and one rifle.

I agree, but it should slow you down significantly. 

Anybody else getting massive lag problems (rubber banding)?? I can't even tell where my character is because I'll just jump 200m from where I was previously running. It's insane. It seems to be related to being near other people.

Had this before. Was on the 3rd floor of a building moving forward > freeze > 5 seconds later i was dead and my body on the street.

When we going to get one ?

Last one was the 12th, would be nice to get a patch soon :P

• Like 1

When we going to get one ?

Last one was the 12th, would be nice to get a patch soon :P

Topic merged.

Watch the latest Dev blog, maybe in a couple of weeks if testing goes well.

Not as soon as you would like but sooner than you think.

• Like 1

I agree, but it should slow you down significantly. 

Actually it shouldn't slow you down too much more. I guess it would depend on the weapon type.

While on humps with the Marines, the Heavy Weapons Company would have to carry their MG's, Mortars and whatever else, on top of their personal weapon. Mortars and MG's would be broken up between the fireteam, e.g. One guy would carry the mortar tube, another would carry the mortar's ground plate, the other would carry the stand, etc... All they did was strap it on top of their pack.

So... In this case... the same could be done for a 2nd rifle. The outside of a pack could potentially hold 4 or 5 extra large items, i.e. On top, On the bottom, the left, right and backside. :)

I've yet to see them make changes to clothing to the point of it taking up only 1 or two slots. It seems to me, that despite Dean having been in the miltary, he's never been on a hump (hike) before and therefore doesn't really understand or know how military guys pack their gear. No shirt or pants would take up 4 slots. And why are boots only 1 slot, when really, THEY should be ones taking up 2 or more. How are soft beanies 2 slots, when other hats take up 1? 30-round mags take up 2 slots??

Some serious reworking of inventory slots needs to be looked at.

Edited by sniperdoc
  • Like 1

1 hit from a zombie now your bleeding to death,  2-3 hits your unconscious. 4+ hits ur a dead man 

Also hear zombie sounds 24/7 when theres none around.

hicks just announced 40 new experimental servers going up ! B)

Edited by dgeesio

Played a bit of experimental lastnight,

New: Got a broken arm from fighting a Z, eventually fixed with splint. Seem to take a bit longer for healing to kick in when energised/hydrated (not sure if connected to fracture or coincidental).

Bug: Found a(n obviously used) medium size backpack, that had in one slot an empty can of sardines, when I tried to remove it, it created a duplicate on the floor and wouldn't budge from the bag slot.

Update: after logging off for the night and back on the next day the magic can of sardines was able to be dumped from the backpack without it creating dupes. Found a new bug though.

Bug: Rain is falling as can I hear it and get wet/soaked but I'm not seeing it at all anymore. All quality settings are on High.

Edited by SpudGun

hicks just announced 40 new experimental servers going up ! B)

thank god, i went to the least populated 1, and searched for items tell i DIED from hunger lol.    Theres nothing no were.

i was in elektro last night my fps in recent patches when on busy server normally 30 min after latest patch on last night i dropped to 20 fps for periods. so my performance was down not up.

Same here, my FPS are worse then before. Pretty sure it has something to do with zombie respawning.

The new lighting looks amazing, the invoronment looks refreshed and really really good (I don't know if you can make a difference in the ss but go take a look yourself)

5Lo6i55.jpg

Please tell me they removed the *ping* sound everytime you get no rain on you? Running in woods on experimental last week was just awful with this annoyance.

Did you have to change any of your graphic setting in this experimental build other than enabling vsync? 

Yep. I set "Edge Smoothing" to FXAA Low, it was disabled before. Makes image clean without FPS loss.

I'm currently at the Zelenogorsk, on main street FPS about 45-55. This is HUGE increase of performance compared to 0.35 version. There is my graphics settings:

ZqhLaHR.jpg

Edited by wickedwicked
  • Like 1

• Actions: You can catch rain into canteen and water-bottle from inventory

How it works? Ii tryd it but didn't figure it out