rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

saw alot of people losing connection on EXP but i didnt might be becouse i joined an DE server wich is near my country?

They reset every four hours 14:00 to 18:00 and then back to 14:00 to 18:00 and so on.....

Glad to hear you had better FPS!

And all severs are now at 16:30, that mean new players will find no food anywhere. No point to join now, unless you want to starve to death.

- massive desyncs (zeds + items, didn t got any pvp, don t even want to think about that)

- session lost random without server restarts

- random zed sounds still there

- passive zeds inside buildings (some half sunk into the floor)

- min 30 fps in towns (didn t went to big cities), but the max is reduced

- some barrack doors just won t open, some of doors will open only after minutes

- some changes to hopping over fences, but that could be the desync

but hey! new cans! =))) 

beside that, everything s fine. even got killed by a barrack hopper (thought maybe on experimental people are having more spine, but I m being only naive :)) 

Edited by kapnobatai
  • Like 2

Why the heck do they always start the exp-servers in such a way that after playing the first 30 mins it's already night-time?!

• Like 2

i cant join a server, i sit at a please wait screen for ever and then i get a session lost, when i join the same or a different server i have to wait 5 minutes then im back at please wait, only to lose my session again.......is there a fix for this?

And all severs are now at 16:30, that mean new players will find no food anywhere. No point to join now, unless you want to starve to death.

what the hell does the time have to do with there being food?

what the hell does the time have to do with there being food?

people who logged in at 14 :00 server time had 2 and a half hour to clear everything.

How come experimental servers aren't showing up at all for me?

Edited by Guido From NY

How come experimental servers aren't showing up at all for me?

you filter servers with ping higher then 300?

Its cause patch

*Unrelated*

Weren't you a hot girl yesterday?

*Unrelated*

Weren't you a hot girl yesterday?

for real? did you really think that was a hot girl yesterday? lol

anyways, is anyone not able to connect to the servers on exp?

like it just says please wait and then session lost?

Edited by srgnt.pepper

I'm guessing the Exp. servers will probably be screwed until maintenance is finished (hopefully not after).

I'm guessing the Exp. servers will probably be screwed until maintenance is finished (hopefully not after).

oh is maintenance going on right now? i figured they were all off of work since its like 230 over there

oh is maintenance going on right now? i figured they were all off of work since its like 230 over there

No, not now, but it should later in the night like it usually does.

Ok, forums won't let me post pics so here is a link to my Steam profile screenshots;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994212616/screenshots/

Found canned peaches, tactical bacon, new cans for spaghetti and beans... It's good to be a hoarder today.

Maintenance doesn't usually commence until 0700 GMT (5 hrs from now), and then only the stable branch is taken down. We might see 0.37 on stable tomorrow though...

Edited by Sinnaman

Found canned peaches, tactical bacon, new cans for spaghetti and beans... It's good to be a hoarder today.

yeah that tactical bacon gave me a good chuckle - of course I died due to starvation and blood loss 2 mins after finding a can opener so I still don't know what it looks like inside the can.

• Like 2

Experimental has been up some time. Just checked a minute and saw all 20 or so servers with quite a few players on.

I'd say avoid experimental for now at least. On the server list, it states version is 0.42.116181  but when you enter the server it says 0.42.116177....  Corruption. This might lead to characters reset. Just a fair warning....

I'd say avoid experimental for now at least. On the server list, it states version is 0.42.116181  but when you enter the server it says 0.42.116177....  Corruption. This might lead to characters reset. Just a fair warning....

Still more worth playing than stable.  ;)

• Like 2

Yeah lots of issues on exp tonight. Losing sessions, REALLY long wait times. Also logged into regular and my toon was naked except for my m4, ax and boonie hat.

• Like 1

Yeah lots of issues on exp tonight. Losing sessions, REALLY long wait times. Also logged into regular and my toon was naked except for my m4, ax and boonie hat.

I bet that is how your guy always is ;-)

boonie is not in stable

boonie is not in stable

He just said he was in exp.. exp = experimental. :)

Running pretty smoothly on my end.. atm anywho

You people that are starving to death, can you not find berries?   I haven't starved since they added them.  Just saying ...  survival can be touch and go for a bit, but there is the berry alternative to canned goods.

• Like 1