rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

You people that are starving to death, can you not find berries?   I haven't starved since they added them.  Just saying ...  survival can be touch and go for a bit, but there is the berry alternative to canned goods.

Just in case someone hasn't figured it out yet........

Edited by paisius77

boonie is not in stable

I mean regular vs hardcore in the experimental branch. Sorry I wasn't more clear. 

You people that are starving to death, can you not find berries?   I haven't starved since they added them.  Just saying ...  survival can be touch and go for a bit, but there is the berry alternative to canned goods.

No way. Mostly berries poison you to death, instead of satisfy hunger. Same as rotten fruits. 

Edited by wickedwicked

They only kill you if you eat the wrong ones. Eat the right berries?

Anyway, i'm really pleased with what's coming out. I don't have time to play at the moment due to travelling around for work and whatnot, but I think you guys are doing an excellent job of handling what you need to. The fire circle looks fucking legit. Whoever added the extra mask to give it the "pop" it needs deserves some praise. It does look really badass. I'm hoping there are some proper flames to accommodate that badassery, and seal the deal? Also really excited for the physics/throwing. Aside from the obvious throwing rocks at newspawns, it really does open the game up to so much more potential. Keep 'em coming and keep doing what you do to make the game awesome!

Edited by Gekkonidae

They only kill you if you eat the wrong ones. Eat the right berries?

Even "right ones" berries have not enough food value, currently search for berries just waste of time.

Even "right ones" berries have not enough food value, currently search for berries just waste of time.

I've heard that if you're really malnurished and starving, they can sustain your life. It takes a while though. like 1/10 digs. I would currently pit them as a last resort instead of seeing them as a grocery store.

So.. is the new patch out ?

Does this mean that 15881 is a version of the past?

Can i join and play on a server with the new patch now?

*Edit* Where can i get my hands on the new patch so i can start playing?

Edited by Aruze

Your living in the past my friend

I was a hot girl yesterday... woke up, and then, BAM... I was a guy

Not really. I found a neat little trick. (it's probly gonna be fixed but whatever...)

If you have a handgun or rifle in your hands (risen, not pointed down) and press F on the bush it skips the animation....  Can fill a backpack in no time. Even if you don't have the space on you, it'll drop the berries under you and you can just eat them one after the other ...

Not really. I found a neat little trick. (it's probly gonna be fixed but whatever...)

If you have a handgun or rifle in your hands (risen, not pointed down) and press F on the bush it skips the animation.... Can fill a backpack in no time. Even if you don't have the space on you, it'll drop the berries under you and you can just eat them one after the other ...

Still haven't even really looked for berries.. Next time I find myself in a bind, and MUST have berries to payoff the local bandit from taking a hit out on my sister, I'll go gather and pluck some berries.

But in the meantime.. Going into one of the US experimental servers. Anyone wanna hook up ingame and ruin some bandits' day, hmu on Steam. :)

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 1

I just saw an update on the bottom left of my screen saying the patch is about to be released in 30 minutes

See you in the 'verse

I just saw an update on the bottom left of my screen saying the patch is about to be released in 30 minutes

See you in the 'verse

For exp servers only though right?

There is no confirmation of an update. They will be taking down stable branch for maintenance. Hopefully there is some kind of update, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Edited by Nails
  • Like 1

The dev update on tumblr says that the stable update 'was' planned for today (Wednesday) but has hit 2 problems. So the is no definate eta, IF I'm reading it correctly.

The dev update on tumblr says that the stable update 'was' planned for today (Wednesday) but has hit 2 problems. So the is no definate eta, IF I'm reading it correctly.

I think it said last weeks wednesday judging from the use of past perfect.

further bitching: besides loosing time designing new cans while having serious issues like random loosing session, did it had to be that lame to insert a retarded item like a 'tactical bacon' can that is so tactical that needs special tools to open it up?! =))) this weak Last of Us reference doesn t bring you any beans here, devs, not in my book..

Where is the new build?

We are committed to not releasing builds onto stable to introduce new game breaking bugs. Now that we’ve fixed those bugs, we’re internally verifying and fixing any new bugs that have been introduced. We will do an unscheduled update the moment we are confident we have a suitable build to release

thats a quote straight from the weekly report posted yesterday so those saying it will be updated today need to learn to read ... in no way did they say it would be pushed to stable today ... it says as soon as its ready 

• Like 1